Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

It's Your First Year @ Hogwarts...

+13
jaydee74
TENIME_art
shining knight
Esbat
CherriesJubilee
Astro13Zombie
Spaced4SimonPegg
Thundermatts
kidspider2099
Spider_Fan14
supervenom
Ska
ChrisToPhenom
17 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Choose One Below

It's Your First Year @ Hogwarts... Vote_lcap25%It's Your First Year @ Hogwarts... Vote_rcap 25% [ 5 ]
It's Your First Year @ Hogwarts... Vote_lcap5%It's Your First Year @ Hogwarts... Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
It's Your First Year @ Hogwarts... Vote_lcap20%It's Your First Year @ Hogwarts... Vote_rcap 20% [ 4 ]
It's Your First Year @ Hogwarts... Vote_lcap50%It's Your First Year @ Hogwarts... Vote_rcap 50% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 20

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1It's Your First Year @ Hogwarts... Empty It's Your First Year @ Hogwarts... Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:41 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Which house would you want the Sorting Hat to assign you to and why?

It's Your First Year @ Hogwarts... Hogwarts_crest

2It's Your First Year @ Hogwarts... Empty Re: It's Your First Year @ Hogwarts... Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:59 pm

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm Ravenclaw all the way. I'm a school nerd.

Here's the sorting hat's song that describes what each house represents.

Oh, you may not think I'm pretty,
But don't judge on what you see,
I'll eat myself if you can find
A smarter hat than me.
You can keep your bowlers black,
Your top hats sleek and tall,
For I'm the Hogwarts Sorting Hat
And I can top them all.
There's nothing hidden in your head
The Sorting Hat can't see,
So try me on and I will tell you
Where you ought to be.
You might belong in Gryffindor,
Where dwell the brave at heart,
Their daring, nerve and chivalry
Set Gryffindors apart;

You might belong in Hufflepuff,
Where they are just and loyal,
Those patient Hufflepuffs are true
And unafraid of toil;

Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw,
If you've a steady mind,
Where those of wit and learning,
Will always find their kind;

Or perhaps in Slytherin
You'll make your real friends,
Those cunning folk use any means
To achieve their ends.

So put me on! Don't be afraid!
And don't get in a flap!
You're in safe hands (though I have none)
For I'm a Thinking Cap!

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

3It's Your First Year @ Hogwarts... Empty Re: It's Your First Year @ Hogwarts... Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:10 pm

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

http://www.attractionsmagazine.com/blog/2010/01/20/photosvideo-details-emerging-onsite-at-wizarding-world-of-harry-potter/

Some awesome pictures of the new Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park. Very Happy

4It's Your First Year @ Hogwarts... Empty Re: It's Your First Year @ Hogwarts... Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:51 pm

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Slytherin. I like snakes....................ane evildoing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MWAHAHA!

5It's Your First Year @ Hogwarts... Empty Re: It's Your First Year @ Hogwarts... Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:53 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'd be happy in either Gryffindor, Slytherlin or Hufflepuff. Griffindor because they're quite heroic, Slytherlin because they i feel they were always shortchanged in the books and Hufflepuff because they would be like the ragtag group of heroes if given the chance.

6It's Your First Year @ Hogwarts... Empty Re: It's Your First Year @ Hogwarts... Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:53 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hm, I thought there would be more replies but the ones I read are interesting and that park made me faint. Awesome!

7It's Your First Year @ Hogwarts... Empty Re: It's Your First Year @ Hogwarts... Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:19 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'd be inb Gryffindor, cause i already got the scarf.

8It's Your First Year @ Hogwarts... Empty Re: It's Your First Year @ Hogwarts... Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:12 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I was already sorted by the (well one of the) real sorting hats on a super awesome exclusive (exclusive just meaning way more expensive than the normal tours lol) tour of WB's lot in Cali. And I got Slytherin, of course. Also, I you know, have a Death Eater Tattoo. It wouldn't look good in anything other than green and silver.

9It's Your First Year @ Hogwarts... Empty Re: It's Your First Year @ Hogwarts... Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:34 am

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I would like to be in Gryffindor..but the way I dress they would put me in Slytherin.

10It's Your First Year @ Hogwarts... Empty Re: It's Your First Year @ Hogwarts... Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:48 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

you dress... evily? lol. what does that even mean (Note: not all kids in Slytherin are evil, but all evil kids are in Slytherin.)

11It's Your First Year @ Hogwarts... Empty Re: It's Your First Year @ Hogwarts... Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:09 am

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I would do bad things with magic.

12It's Your First Year @ Hogwarts... Empty Re: It's Your First Year @ Hogwarts... Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:13 am

CherriesJubilee

CherriesJubilee
Pirate
Pirate

Pretty sure I'd end up in Ravenclaw

13It's Your First Year @ Hogwarts... Empty Re: It's Your First Year @ Hogwarts... Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:26 am

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'll be the creepy janitor that watches you sleep at night.

http://realityfugitives.com/

14It's Your First Year @ Hogwarts... Empty Re: It's Your First Year @ Hogwarts... Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:45 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

hufflepuff

well look at that part of the song describes me to a tee...

The fact that Matt wants to be filch kind of says a lot about him Laughing I kid matt, I kid

15It's Your First Year @ Hogwarts... Empty Re: It's Your First Year @ Hogwarts... Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:12 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ska wrote:Oh, you may not think I'm pretty,
A smarter hat than me.
And I can top them all.
Where you ought to be.
Set Gryffindors apart;

And unafraid of toil;

If you've a steady mind,

Or perhaps in Slytherin
To achieve their ends.

And don't get in a flap!
For I'm a Thinking Cap!

Holy fuck, I really am Slytherin... unsure

Ska wrote:http://www.attractionsmagazine.com/blog/2010/01/20/photosvideo-details-emerging-onsite-at-wizarding-world-of-harry-potter/

Some awesome pictures of the new Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park. Very Happy

We need to go!! And, in school uniform!! Very Happy

16It's Your First Year @ Hogwarts... Empty Re: It's Your First Year @ Hogwarts... Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:21 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:you dress... evily? lol. what does that even mean (Note: not all kids in Slytherin are evil, but all evil kids are in Slytherin.)

Yes..yes I do Laughing

[quote="TENIME_art Holy fuck, I really am Slytherin... unsure

Ska wrote:http://www.attractionsmagazine.com/blog/2010/01/20/photosvideo-details-emerging-onsite-at-wizarding-world-of-harry-potter/

We need to go!! And, in school uniform!! Very Happy[/quote]

I want to go there so bad!!!

17It's Your First Year @ Hogwarts... Empty Re: It's Your First Year @ Hogwarts... Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:00 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Kristi and I are already saving up to go ASAP lol. We're so excited!

18It's Your First Year @ Hogwarts... Empty Re: It's Your First Year @ Hogwarts... Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:26 pm

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:I was already sorted by the (well one of the) real sorting hats on a super awesome exclusive (exclusive just meaning way more expensive than the normal tours lol) tour of WB's lot in Cali. And I got Slytherin, of course. Also, I you know, have a Death Eater Tattoo. It wouldn't look good in anything other than green and silver.

That's really cool. I got sorted at the Harry Potter Exhibition at the Museum of Science and Industry in Chicago. It was like, 2 kids (that were too young to go to Hogwarts anyways) and then me flailing my hand like crazy when the lady was picking people. I totally got Ravenclaw.

Esbat wrote:I'll be the creepy janitor that watches you sleep at night.

You know, that is so accurate. The janitor's name is Filch, and he has a cat named Mrs. Norris.

TENIME_art wrote:

We need to go!! And, in school uniform!! Very Happy

After the conventions this year, I'm going to start working on a Ravenclaw uniform for shits and giggles.

19It's Your First Year @ Hogwarts... Empty Re: It's Your First Year @ Hogwarts... Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:47 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yeah, they had the hat rigged up all cool, and it was seriously one of the ones they used in filming the first movie, but it had a little button sewn into it and when you put it on, the button was pressed and it would shout out a name from speakers in the ceiling. My Bff got Hufflepuff. lol what a loser.

20It's Your First Year @ Hogwarts... Empty Re: It's Your First Year @ Hogwarts... Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:53 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ska wrote:I'm Ravenclaw all the way. I'm a school nerd.

Here's the sorting hat's song that describes what each house represents.

Oh, you may not think I'm pretty,
A smarter hat than me.
And I can top them all.
Where you ought to be.
Set Gryffindors apart;

And unafraid of toil;

If you've a steady mind,

Or perhaps in Slytherin
To achieve their ends.

And don't get in a flap!
For I'm a Thinking Cap!

I would want to go to Gryffindor:

My next choice would be Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff and then Slytherin.

21It's Your First Year @ Hogwarts... Empty Re: It's Your First Year @ Hogwarts... Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:09 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'd be in Ravenclaw because I can get obsessive about information and knowledge, but, according to this Hogwarts House Quiz ( http://timidity.org/tests/sortinghat.html ) I'm a Hufflepuff. tongue

22It's Your First Year @ Hogwarts... Empty Re: It's Your First Year @ Hogwarts... Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:52 am

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I took the quiz and it seems even though I prefer Gryffindor, Slytherin came up in the results.

23It's Your First Year @ Hogwarts... Empty Re: It's Your First Year @ Hogwarts... Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:41 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Just got Hufflepuff, not too bad.

24It's Your First Year @ Hogwarts... Empty Re: It's Your First Year @ Hogwarts... Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:24 pm

Sapphire Gypsy

Sapphire Gypsy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I have always been a Slytherin. I'm not quite evil but cunning and not willing to put up with others shit.

That ans I look great in green. Very Happy

http://www.etsy.com/shop/BerryFrostyDesigns

25It's Your First Year @ Hogwarts... Empty Re: It's Your First Year @ Hogwarts... Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:00 pm

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Most of the polls I have taken state that I am evil Twisted Evil

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum