The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Commisions and sketches you've received

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 15 of 16]

351 Re: Commisions and sketches you've received on Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:50 am

Bigtymin504

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Cool thanks

View user profile

352 Re: Commisions and sketches you've received on Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:58 am

Aussiemandias

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Spazzy wrote:Here are some I have collect in the past couple of weeks and forgot to post them.. Whoops


Jeff Lemire

I think this is really great. I could see that up on my wall!

I think I might have to go to the States for a convention one of these years.

View user profile

353 Re: Commisions and sketches you've received on Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:01 am

Bigtymin504

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Aussiemandias wrote:
Spazzy wrote:Here are some I have collect in the past couple of weeks and forgot to post them.. Whoops


Jeff Lemire

I think this is really great. I could see that up on my wall!

I think I might have to go to the States for a convention one of these years.

That Lemire piece really is amazing.

Come to N'Awlins next year Aussie!

View user profile

354 Re: Commisions and sketches you've received on Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:50 am

comedianviet

avatar
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder


Courtesy of my friend Alex Smith
http://sketchymcdrawpants.wordpress.com/

View user profile http://vietscustomtoys.blogspot.com/

355 Re: Commisions and sketches you've received on Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:33 pm

Spazzy

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Bigtymin504 wrote:
Aussiemandias wrote:
Spazzy wrote:Here are some I have collect in the past couple of weeks and forgot to post them.. Whoops


Jeff Lemire

I think this is really great. I could see that up on my wall!

I think I might have to go to the States for a convention one of these years.

That Lemire piece really is amazing.

Come to N'Awlins next year Aussie!

Jeff is really sweet. He said that was just a sketched and would give it to someone that was interested. I was like oh! pick me! and he did Smile

View user profile http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

356 Re: Commisions and sketches you've received on Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:11 pm

Aussiemandias

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Spazzy wrote:
Bigtymin504 wrote:
Aussiemandias wrote:
Spazzy wrote:Here are some I have collect in the past couple of weeks and forgot to post them.. Whoops


Jeff Lemire

I think this is really great. I could see that up on my wall!

I think I might have to go to the States for a convention one of these years.

That Lemire piece really is amazing.

Come to N'Awlins next year Aussie!

Jeff is really sweet. He said that was just a sketched and would give it to someone that was interested. I was like oh! pick me! and he did Smile

Well it's awesome and you're lucky! Smile

Bigtymin - I was in New Orleans for 4 or 5 days back in '98 and have to say I loved it and had a ball! Although, I have to admit there's a couple of nights there that are very hazy!

View user profile

357 Re: Commisions and sketches you've received on Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:19 pm

Bigtymin504

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Aussiemandias wrote:Bigtymin - I was in New Orleans for 4 or 5 days back in '98 and have to say I loved it and had a ball! Although, I have to admit there's a couple of nights there that are very hazy!

Sounds like you did it right then. Wink

View user profile

358 Re: Commisions and sketches you've received on Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:36 pm

G_Zatara

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
okay that Colossus is outstanding.

View user profile

359 Re: Commisions and sketches you've received on Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:43 pm

indeed yes

View user profile http://www.gigatoast.deviantart.com

360 Re: Commisions and sketches you've received on Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:26 pm

potatojoe

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja





Fred Hembeck

View user profile

361 Re: Commisions and sketches you've received on Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:40 pm

Rath99

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
PoJo got his Hembeck! Really cool guy. I enjoy his work


------------------------------------


View user profile

362 Re: Commisions and sketches you've received on Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:42 pm

potatojoe

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
I hope to get a cover recreation from him some time. I love the sketch cards that he's been putting on ebay.

View user profile

363 Re: Commisions and sketches you've received on Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:16 pm

Spazzy

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
yes

View user profile http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

364 Re: Commisions and sketches you've received on Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:48 pm

Spazzy

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

View user profile http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

365 Re: Commisions and sketches you've received on Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:03 pm

G_Zatara

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
1 down, 2 to go

View user profile

366 Re: Commisions and sketches you've received on Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:02 am

Very cool!

View user profile http://www.gigatoast.deviantart.com

367 Re: Commisions and sketches you've received on Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:36 am

Spazzy

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
I like to think the "S" in her whip stands for Spazzy Wink

View user profile http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

368 Re: Commisions and sketches you've received on Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:59 pm

While not technically a sketch OR commission I got this in the mail yesterday from the ever-cool Lan Pitts (aka G Zatara)!

View user profile http://www.gigatoast.deviantart.com

369 Re: Commisions and sketches you've received on Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:43 pm

Spazzy

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
very nice.. Lan is pretty awesome about getting things signed for people. I should know. I love you

View user profile http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

370 Re: Commisions and sketches you've received on Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:21 pm

G_Zatara

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Looking over that, I forgot how weird Hickman's signature was.

View user profile

371 Re: Commisions and sketches you've received on Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:17 pm

G_Zatara

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
But you're very welcome, Adam Very Happy

I do what I can when I travel.

View user profile

372 Re: Commisions and sketches you've received on Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:08 am

Rath99

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
G_Zatara wrote:Looking over that, I forgot how weird Hickman's signature was.

Sweet! Very cool of you!

I'm sure you have seen it but Ennis' sig is just a scribble lol


------------------------------------


View user profile

373 Re: Commisions and sketches you've received on Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:32 pm

G_Zatara

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Actually, no. I've met Ennis at bars and stuff like that in passing, but don't have anything signed by him haha. Warren Ellis as another weird-looking sig.

View user profile

374 Re: Commisions and sketches you've received on Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:16 pm

Spazzy

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

View user profile http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

375 Re: Commisions and sketches you've received on Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:29 pm

Black Cat? BLACK CAT?!?!

What would Selina say... shake my head

View user profile http://www.gigatoast.deviantart.com

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum