Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wizard World Cincinnati

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wizard World Cincinnati Empty Wizard World Cincinnati Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:08 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

http://www.wizardworld.com/cinannounce.html

If this would have been 5 years ago I would have loved seeing a WW in my hometown but now?

If it does happen, I'll buy you a beer after the show Thundermatts

2Wizard World Cincinnati Empty Re: Wizard World Cincinnati Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:37 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Pretty soon there will be a con in every city.

3Wizard World Cincinnati Empty Re: Wizard World Cincinnati Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:52 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Jesus Christ. I guess Shamus really DOES think that a bunch of half-assed shows are better than a few really fantastic ones.

I guess with the magazine rapidly declining in quality and/or readership, he's only got the one basket to put his eggs into. Luckily, his head seems big enough to support the weight.

4Wizard World Cincinnati Empty Re: Wizard World Cincinnati Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:54 pm

Goof

Goof
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm holding out for Wizard World Cleveland. *crosses fingers but refuses to hold breath*

5Wizard World Cincinnati Empty Re: Wizard World Cincinnati Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:04 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ You'll have a con before you turn blue

6Wizard World Cincinnati Empty Re: Wizard World Cincinnati Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:09 pm

Goof

Goof
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^Cleveland had a con when they opened the superman house. I can't recall what the name of it was though. But it had nothing to do with Wizard.

7Wizard World Cincinnati Empty Re: Wizard World Cincinnati Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:06 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Is this how he plans on taking over the world by putting cons in every city? Now its a damn conspiracy. Time to blow shit up.

8Wizard World Cincinnati Empty Re: Wizard World Cincinnati Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:14 am

Goof

Goof
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

MillionDollarGeek wrote:Is this how he plans on taking over the world by putting cons in every city? Now its a damn conspiracy. Time to blow shit up.

Gareb uses this to formulate his evil plans:

http://www.darksites.com/evilplan.php

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum