Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Young Justice League

+22
supervenom
Rath99
Sandman
AlienIncognito
riv1
G_Zatara
Velociraptor DJ
DickGrayson007
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Spazzy
kidspider2099
elijahdprophet
colossus1979
Paroxysm
Batman25JM
superdoug
jaydee74
alucardbarnivous
prescribeddrone
BlueMaxx
Spider_Fan14
Administrator
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 10]

201Young Justice League - Page 9 Empty Re: Young Justice League Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:00 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

That was Arrowette's arrow. The promos show her pic. Spoiler? :/ She was on Young Justice in the comics. Wondering if it'll be Cissie or her mom, though it was Cissie.

I liked schooled. Like how they're making it seem like the League is relatively new to things, despite their years ahead of Young Justice's experience. I mean, first time they fought Amazo. Really liking this so far. The only thing that's bugged me is how Batman and Superman's faces look too similar. I know the artwork makes a lot of people look similar, but they look too much alike.

202Young Justice League - Page 9 Empty Re: Young Justice League Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:38 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I had a feeling it was probably Arrowette's arrow. However, I believe in this cartoon, she's going to be called Artemis and from what I remember hearing she's going to be Green Arrow's niece. Not sure who her secret identity will be but it will be cool to find out. I also think the guys on the team who are friends with Speedy aren't going to warm up to her right away.

203Young Justice League - Page 9 Empty Re: Young Justice League Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:59 am

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jaydee74 wrote:I had a feeling it was probably Arrowette's arrow. However, I believe in this cartoon, she's going to be called Artemis and from what I remember hearing she's going to be Green Arrow's niece.

GA sure seemed surprised by that arrow. Is it possible, if she's his niece, that he doesn't know about her crime-fighting career? Do we think that she may be a combination of Mia and Arrowette, since Mia couldn't be called Speedy?

204Young Justice League - Page 9 Empty Re: Young Justice League Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:14 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

According to this, she is the niece of Green Arrow but her identity isn't revealed:

Young Justice League - Page 9 YJ_files

205Young Justice League - Page 9 Empty Re: Young Justice League Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:21 pm

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Can we have MORE GIRLS?!

boobs

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

206Young Justice League - Page 9 Empty Re: Young Justice League Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:27 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I would love to see Wonder Girl in this. OH! Maybe the Secret
Young Justice League - Page 9 Secret_%28comics%29

207Young Justice League - Page 9 Empty Re: Young Justice League Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:36 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I still wish they would have gone with Speedy (Mia Dearden), but I am sure that Artemis will be cool (whoever she ends up being). I would love if they end up using Wonder Girl. I would also love Ravager showing up. Batgirl would be cool too.

208Young Justice League - Page 9 Empty Re: Young Justice League Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:37 pm

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

yes

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

209Young Justice League - Page 9 Empty Re: Young Justice League Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:12 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:I still wish they would have gone with Speedy (Mia Dearden), but I am sure that Artemis will be cool (whoever she ends up being). I would love if they end up using Wonder Girl. I would also love Ravager showing up. Batgirl would be cool too.
Considering that Artemis is the niece of Green Arrow, it could possibly be Mia. I am sure they can figure out a way to explain how she's related and maybe they won't even bother. Ravager would be awesome especially if we see Deathstroke. That would be a cool element. Batgirl would be interesting but I doubt you would see her.

210Young Justice League - Page 9 Empty Re: Young Justice League Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:35 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Greg Weisman has said that Artemis is not going to be Mia. He said she is a relatively obscure character.

211Young Justice League - Page 9 Empty Re: Young Justice League Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:52 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:Greg Weisman has said that Artemis is not going to be Mia. He said she is a relatively obscure character.
Really? Interesting. Now I'm kind of curious. I honestly don't know enough about Green Arrow to even take a guess at who it could be then. I'm sure I'll be googling the hell out of the character when it's revealed though.

212Young Justice League - Page 9 Empty Re: Young Justice League Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:57 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I can't wait until we find out. It's been bugging me for months. I would try and do research to figure out who it is, but I'm too lazy. Very Happy

213Young Justice League - Page 9 Empty Re: Young Justice League Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:59 pm

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

with Zatara on there, I think it's only a matter of time before Zatanna shows up.

214Young Justice League - Page 9 Empty Re: Young Justice League Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:44 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Zach would be a neat addition. Even if only an honorary member.

So, I'm still confused about Artemis. They've said she's a character in the books, but I'm still not sure if they're mixing things with other characters like Arrowette (like DCAU with Tim Drake/Jason Todd Robin) or what. Monday should be fun.

Artemis is being voiced by...
Young Justice League - Page 9 Stephanie-Lemelin-234088-470
...buh...sorry, sorry...forgot to breathe. Her. She's being voiced by her. *clears throat*

215Young Justice League - Page 9 Empty Re: Young Justice League Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:22 pm

Janson

Janson
Zombie
Zombie

My guess is she's Rising Sun Archer at least a version of her. Maybe combining her with Earth-2 Huntress, making her like Green Arrow and Black Canary's kid or something like that. But whatever they do I'm sure it'll be great this show is kicking major ass.

216Young Justice League - Page 9 Empty Re: Young Justice League Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:36 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Her first episode is tonight.

217Young Justice League - Page 9 Empty Re: Young Justice League Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:39 pm

Janson

Janson
Zombie
Zombie

Well she was sort of in the last one. Smile

218Young Justice League - Page 9 Empty Re: Young Justice League Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:11 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Janson wrote:Well she was sort of in the last one. Smile
I don't think her arrow counts. Does it? scratch
Sure. Why not? Wink

219Young Justice League - Page 9 Empty Re: Young Justice League Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:29 pm

Janson

Janson
Zombie
Zombie

Well it's like how everyone counts Incredible Hulk #181 as Wolverine's first appearance, but he was on the last page of #180 making it his real first appearance. Artemis is no different, they didn't just find her arrow it flew during the fight, she was there. All we saw was the arrow but she was in that scene. The introduction may not have been formal, but was there none the less.

220Young Justice League - Page 9 Empty Re: Young Justice League Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:16 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Infiltrator

I fucking LOVE this show. I'm 100%, head over heels in love with it.

Artemis was cool. It took me a little bit to get used to her voice. It wasn't bad or anything, jut not what I was expecting.

I'm interested to know who she really is. I love that Red Arrow knows, and he's protective of his friends. I have a feeling that Robin will be the first to figure out she's not exactly who she says she is.

I love that, even though he's not officially on the team, Roy is still a part of the show. And the fact that the others still want him in the team is great. I wonder if he'll end up being one of the two other characters that will join the team. Also, I love his Red Arrow costume.

Kid Flash continues to crack me up. Him continually asking Artemis "who are you?" was hilarious. Also love him letting it slip that Miss Martian gave him mouth to mouth.

It was a nice touch how they almost had Robin mention the Batcave to Superboy and then sidestep it. It shows that he's still secretive. And I don't know why, but I love the fact that he had an override to the Wayne Tech security system.

Can't wait for the next episode.

221Young Justice League - Page 9 Empty Re: Young Justice League Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:54 am

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Really good episode, wish they showed 2 at a time Smile

222Young Justice League - Page 9 Empty Re: Young Justice League Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:04 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I really loved this episode. The team hanging out at the beach in the beginning was fun. Artemis is an interesting character and I'm looking forward to seeing who she actually is. I also like that Roy knows who she is and I agree with Batman25JM that Robin will figure it out first. The female assassin. That was Cheshire, right? I wonder if Artemis is her daughter? Would that make her Lian? Their eyes seemed similar but not 100% sure. I'm looking forward to the next episode and this show is awesome.

223Young Justice League - Page 9 Empty Re: Young Justice League Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:46 am

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Yep that was Chesire. Also the spider guy was Black Spider and I have no idea who the hook hand guy was. Thats the thing that bugs me about the show were you have to look up who it is.

Overall good episode. Artemis sounded familiar, was it Gwen from Spectacular Spiderman? Also, huzzah M'Gann's fanservice!

224Young Justice League - Page 9 Empty Re: Young Justice League Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:09 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

prescribeddrone wrote:Really good episode, wish they showed 2 at a time Smile

So do I sir, so do I.

jaydee74 wrote:I really loved this episode. The team hanging out at the beach in the beginning was fun. Artemis is an interesting character and I'm looking forward to seeing who she actually is. I also like that Roy knows who she is and I agree with Batman25JM that Robin will figure it out first. The female assassin. That was Cheshire, right? I wonder if Artemis is her daughter? Would that make her Lian? Their eyes seemed similar but not 100% sure. I'm looking forward to the next episode and this show is awesome.

Personally, I really doubt that it'll be Lian. I mean, Roy is WAY to young to have a daughter that old, and I doubt they'd do Lian without Roy being her father.

Artemis obviously have a connection to Cheshire. Maybe she trained her or something along those lines.

Spider_Fan14 wrote:
Overall good episode. Artemis sounded familiar, was it Gwen from Spectacular Spiderman? Also, huzzah M'Gann's fanservice!

No, that wasn't the same voice actress. Stephanie Lemelin voices Artemis and Lacey Chabert voiced Gwen.

225Young Justice League - Page 9 Empty Re: Young Justice League Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:51 pm

Janson

Janson
Zombie
Zombie

Again I say she's most likely a version of the Rising Sun Archer.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum