Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Young Justice League

+22
supervenom
Rath99
Sandman
AlienIncognito
riv1
G_Zatara
Velociraptor DJ
DickGrayson007
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Spazzy
kidspider2099
elijahdprophet
colossus1979
Paroxysm
Batman25JM
superdoug
jaydee74
alucardbarnivous
prescribeddrone
BlueMaxx
Spider_Fan14
Administrator
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 10]

226Young Justice League - Page 10 Empty Re: Young Justice League Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:56 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spider_Fan14 wrote:^ Yep that was Chesire. Also the spider guy was Black Spider and I have no idea who the hook hand guy was. Thats the thing that bugs me about the show were you have to look up who it is.

Overall good episode. Artemis sounded familiar, was it Gwen from Spectacular Spiderman? Also, huzzah M'Gann's fanservice!
I'd assume he was the latest Black Spider, with the connections to the League of Assassins.

I was doing that the whole time, too. That one guy was The Hook. Although his right hand had a hook, like the other The Hook, a Green Arrow villain. ...Laughing Yeah, anyways, the cyclops guy was Prof. Ojo. He was the head-scratcher for me the entire episode until I looked him up.

227Young Justice League - Page 10 Empty Re: Young Justice League Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:10 pm

Sandman

Sandman
Ninja
Ninja

it was so great! I Loved "WHO ARE YOU?!" and "you know we can still here you!" I love the character dynamics involved in this. they work well togther

228Young Justice League - Page 10 Empty Re: Young Justice League Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:27 pm

Janson

Janson
Zombie
Zombie

Jerry and I were walking and he said he thinks Artemis might be Artemis Crock, which would make sense since Sports Master is in the show already.

229Young Justice League - Page 10 Empty Re: Young Justice League Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:31 pm

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Janson wrote:Jerry and I were walking and he said he thinks Artemis might be Artemis Crock, which would make sense since Sports Master is in the show already.

Wink

http://blog.myspace.com/alucardbarnivous

230Young Justice League - Page 10 Empty Re: Young Justice League Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:27 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

alucardbarnivous wrote:
Janson wrote:Jerry and I were walking and he said he thinks Artemis might be Artemis Crock, which would make sense since Sports Master is in the show already.

Wink

You know, I had a similar thought, but couldn't make it work in my head. I'd completely forgotten about Artemis Crock.

Spoiler:

231Young Justice League - Page 10 Empty Re: Young Justice League Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:35 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

superdoug wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

232Young Justice League - Page 10 Empty Re: Young Justice League Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:22 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

superdoug wrote:
Spoiler:

I love this theory and hope this is the route they go.

233Young Justice League - Page 10 Empty Re: Young Justice League Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:56 am

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Here's the preview of the next ep;
http://comicbookmovie.com/fansites/SuperHeroTooniverse/news/?a=30286

In "Denial," when the team investigates the disappearance of Kent Nelson (formerly Doctor Fate), the scientific-minded Wally West is forced to confront his disbelief in magic while battling Abra Kadabra and Klarion the Witch Boy for the ultra-powerful helmet of fate.

234Young Justice League - Page 10 Empty Re: Young Justice League Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:25 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Denial

I really liked this. I'm not really a fan of Klarion, but he was fine here.

I did miss Robin.

Kid Flash is awesome. I love him so much. It's funny, throughout the episode I was thinking that he and Artemis would make a good couple, and I thought that they might get them together. Then Kent Nelson made his comments about being with someone who wouldn't let him get away with anything, and that was an obvious hint of them getting together. I hope it happens.

I thought Superboy not being able to completely stop himself and then burning his feet was a nice touch. It shows that they aren't perfect.

235Young Justice League - Page 10 Empty Re: Young Justice League Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:29 pm

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:Kid Flash is awesome. I love him so much. It's funny, throughout the episode I was thinking that he and Artemis would make a good couple, and I thought that they might get them together. Then Kent Nelson made his comments about being with someone who wouldn't let him get away with anything, and that was an obvious hint of them getting together. I hope it happens.

I figured it was a nod to the relationship between Arrowette and Impulse.

http://blog.myspace.com/alucardbarnivous

236Young Justice League - Page 10 Empty Re: Young Justice League Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:35 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

This was a great ep for having Ed Asner in it as Dr. Fate, but I found KF to be sorta a jackass, mostly with the "Impress Meggan" parts. Also, as much as it was cool to have another person from Gargoyles on here, Lexington's voice for Klarion made me annoyed. I wish it sounded like a teenager (Or the guy who does the english dubbed voice of Death the Kid from Soul Eater) instead of his voice. Also it was nice that Superboy wasn't a dick in this ep too.

Also, speaking of Gargoyles, anyone other than me hoping Keith David do the voice of Black Manta?

237Young Justice League - Page 10 Empty Re: Young Justice League Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:55 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

alucardbarnivous wrote:
Batman25JM wrote:Kid Flash is awesome. I love him so much. It's funny, throughout the episode I was thinking that he and Artemis would make a good couple, and I thought that they might get them together. Then Kent Nelson made his comments about being with someone who wouldn't let him get away with anything, and that was an obvious hint of them getting together. I hope it happens.

I figured it was a nod to the relationship between Arrowette and Impulse.

I'm not familiar with that relationship. I've read VERY little of the old Young Justice comic.

Spider_Fan14 wrote:This was a great ep for having Ed Asner in it as Dr. Fate, but I found KF to be sorta a jackass, mostly with the "Impress Meggan" parts. Also, as much as it was cool to have another person from Gargoyles on here, Lexington's voice for Klarion made me annoyed. I wish it sounded like a teenager (Or the guy who does the english dubbed voice of Death the Kid from Soul Eater) instead of his voice. Also it was nice that Superboy wasn't a dick in this ep too.

Also, speaking of Gargoyles, anyone other than me hoping Keith David do the voice of Black Manta?

I really don't think KF was a jackass. He likes Megan and was trying to get on her good side by pretending to believe in what she did. He's a teenage boy, it makes sense.

I'd LOVE to have Keith David do a voice, but I don't know if I want him doing Black Manta.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum