The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lego Universe....

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Lego Universe.... on Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:28 pm

superdoug

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Spazzy wrote:i may pick this up this weekend

Be prepared -- it will consume you. Just when you think you've cleared everything of value or interest from an area, you'll find a secret door that takes you to a completely new area you were unaware of. And you'll be amazed at the number of characters from the books and movies that wind up as playables.

If anyone can't tell, I'm still hip-deep in it. I've gotten it licked by about 70%, but it's slow going...I need to unlock some Dark Wizards to get some stuff. tongue

View user profile

27 Re: Lego Universe.... on Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:30 pm

Spazzy

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
SWEET

View user profile http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

28 Re: Lego Universe.... on Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:11 pm

Gojiratoho

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
I love some of the trophies they have for this game (achievements for you XBoxers)

Quiet Please - Turn your music and audio down to 0 from your options menu while in the library

Arachnophobic - kill 20 spiders with Ron

Solid Snape - Have Snape hide in a barrel (my favorite)

View user profile

29 Re: Lego Universe.... on Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:31 pm

superdoug

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
How did you unlock Snape? I haven't unlocked anyone from Slytherin, student or teacher, and I have a feeling that all those red sparkle objects can only be affected by them.

View user profile

30 Re: Lego Universe.... on Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:50 pm

Gojiratoho

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
I haven't unlocked Snape yet, but all of the PS3 trophies for this game are named (none are hidden trophies) and they tell you the requirements for them. I'm only about 16% in (just finished year 1 last night)

I'm kind of curious what you need to open/destroy those silvery locks all over.

View user profile

31 Re: Lego Universe.... on Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:52 pm

superdoug

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
You won't be able to open those until Year 4, I'm afraid. Not until you learn Redacto.

View user profile

32 Re: Lego Universe.... on Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:19 pm

Gojiratoho

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Ah, patience then. So far I'm digging this game immensely. It's fairly different from Star Wars, Indiana Jones, and Batman while still keeping with the Lego/Traveler's Tales feel.

View user profile

33 Re: Lego Universe.... on Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:35 pm

superdoug

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Okay, so I unlocked two Dark Wizards last night -- Tom Riddle and Lucius Malfoy. Tom Riddle, as we all know, is the boy-who-will-become-He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named.

And, once again, I am impressed with the depth of development in this game. Tom Riddle gets all the spells, including Riddikulus, which is designed to deal with Boggarts. I won't spoil anything for you, but Tom Riddle's boggart (which manifest as the thing you fear most) is very appropriate, and the thing that makes him laugh to dispel it is appropriate and kind of creepy when you think about this being an all-ages game.

Levels upon levels! I -still- keep finding new areas and things to collect.

Excellent game! Excellent!

View user profile

34 Re: Lego Universe.... on Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:44 pm

Spider_Fan14

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Just bought this at Gamestop a half-hour ago. Haven't played it yet but plan on soon.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum