The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

DC Universe Online

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

26 Re: DC Universe Online on Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:37 pm

colossus1979

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
^ what he said

View user profile

27 Re: DC Universe Online on Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:38 pm

Gojiratoho

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Not exactly a huge DC fan, but that looks pretty damned sweet.

View user profile

28 Re: DC Universe Online on Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:02 pm

Who wants to start a Justice League with me? PS3 owner, going to get the game.

View user profile

29 Re: DC Universe Online on Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:46 pm

prescribeddrone

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
JonSpangler wrote:Who wants to start a Justice League with me? PS3 owner, going to get the game.

I plan on getting the game, probably not on launch day but probably within a week or two- so if the game lives up to hype and it's worth paying 15 bucks a month (I'll subscribe every now and then when I know I have time to play it) then sure.

View user profile

30 Re: DC Universe Online on Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:11 pm

colossus1979

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
yeah i either have to get a super new computer....or a ps3 because i want this, but i also want F14....so i need room.

View user profile

31 Re: DC Universe Online on Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:09 pm

Thundermatts

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
they're making you suscribe? Which they said over and over and over they wouldn't? Fuck that.

View user profile

32 Re: DC Universe Online on Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:48 am

jaydee74

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
prescribeddrone wrote:
JonSpangler wrote:Who wants to start a Justice League with me? PS3 owner, going to get the game.

I plan on getting the game, probably not on launch day but probably within a week or two- so if the game lives up to hype and it's worth paying 15 bucks a month (I'll subscribe every now and then when I know I have time to play it) then sure.
Sorry. $15 a month to play the game? Eh. No thanks.

View user profile

33 Re: DC Universe Online on Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:06 pm

Spider_Fan14

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
^ awww, you gotta pay to play the game. This sucks, I was hoping to play for free Sad

View user profile

34 Re: DC Universe Online on Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:23 pm

i do wanna play this, i dont have a ps3 yet, tho there are other games i wanted. tha who do u trust trailer was mad slick

View user profile

35 Re: DC Universe Online on Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:08 pm

MillionDollarGeek

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
That was beautiful... I have a tear rolling down my eye.

View user profile

36 Re: DC Universe Online on Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:11 pm

colossus1979

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
before you get all "i'm not playing because i have to pay for it"....1 thing,what did you expect?
kevin conroy, tim daily (i think) i'm pretty sure they got james marsters to do lex luthor in that ad.....um....they ain't cheap. let's be honest to pay them , use the tons of graphic engines, pay for the first 3 system updates, justify the alpha and beta testing.....yes i realize these aren't YOUR problems, but they are things you have to consider.
and in all honesty why wouldn't they charge? before you say "to be cool, or non douchebag like because tons of comic fans have waited for ages for something like this." ...that's exactly why they should. if i can put out a kick ass add, get tons of hype, scores of people going batshit thinking about "holy crap there's an ENTIRE LEVEL where if i'm a bad guy i can team with the joker or if i'm a good guy i can team with batman." or "there's an option to go to coast city." or somethng of the like, get sony to back it for sale on their system, and the entire time get 50 or 60 bucks a head with the promise to people "you'll have good content, and the first month and adding a friend will be free." which is usually what mmo's do then get the residual from the 12 bucks a month....why the hell not?
you think the 11 million people playing wow, paying for stupid "bounus mounts" or "exotic pets" give a crap.....if they do they can find a free to play game....not to say they will have any of the stuff wow gives you. dungeon's and dragons online is free.....i don't like it as much as i did wow. LOTR is like 9 bucks a month...about to go free....it's not bad....has a few different servers.....wow is 10 bucks a month if you do the bi-annual payment, you get full access of all the servers tons of different options, they even have figured out a way to charge you to changes like races on the game, classes, servers and whatnot....still 11 mllion people lining up to hand over money. i was one of them, i should know.
i never once cared about paying...because for the price...i got my money's worth, i only stopped because they made the damn game too easy, once i was in a max level 25 man dungeon and i had some 11 year old who is just as buffed as me but did it in no time because he got 60 free levels because of the refer a friend system change (which is possible now) i lost my taste. i played final fantasy 11 online when that came out...i loved it, it was loads of fun and it was 12 bucks a month, i didn't mind..i stopped becase i had to save to move to SD to be with mrs. c....the point is, if they get close to wow's subscription numbers, at 12 to 15 bucks a pop.... and they still make a game people want to play...it's win/win for them.

View user profile

37 Re: DC Universe Online on Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:20 pm

Thundermatts

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
colossus1979 wrote:before you get all "i'm not playing because i have to pay for it"....1 thing,what did you expect?
kevin conroy, tim daily (i think) i'm pretty sure they got james marsters to do lex luthor in that ad.....um....they ain't cheap. let's be honest to pay them , use the tons of graphic engines, pay for the first 3 system updates, justify the alpha and beta testing.....yes i realize these aren't YOUR problems, but they are things you have to consider.
and in all honesty why wouldn't they charge? before you say "to be cool, or non douchebag like because tons of comic fans have waited for ages for something like this." ...that's exactly why they should. if i can put out a kick ass add, get tons of hype, scores of people going batshit thinking about "holy crap there's an ENTIRE LEVEL where if i'm a bad guy i can team with the joker or if i'm a good guy i can team with batman." or "there's an option to go to coast city." or somethng of the like, get sony to back it for sale on their system, and the entire time get 50 or 60 bucks a head with the promise to people "you'll have good content, and the first month and adding a friend will be free." which is usually what mmo's do then get the residual from the 12 bucks a month....why the hell not?
you think the 11 million people playing wow, paying for stupid "bounus mounts" or "exotic pets" give a crap.....if they do they can find a free to play game....not to say they will have any of the stuff wow gives you. dungeon's and dragons online is free.....i don't like it as much as i did wow. LOTR is like 9 bucks a month...about to go free....it's not bad....has a few different servers.....wow is 10 bucks a month if you do the bi-annual payment, you get full access of all the servers tons of different options, they even have figured out a way to charge you to changes like races on the game, classes, servers and whatnot....still 11 mllion people lining up to hand over money. i was one of them, i should know.
i never once cared about paying...because for the price...i got my money's worth, i only stopped because they made the damn game too easy, once i was in a max level 25 man dungeon and i had some 11 year old who is just as buffed as me but did it in no time because he got 60 free levels because of the refer a friend system change (which is possible now) i lost my taste. i played final fantasy 11 online when that came out...i loved it, it was loads of fun and it was 12 bucks a month, i didn't mind..i stopped becase i had to save to move to SD to be with mrs. c....the point is, if they get close to wow's subscription numbers, at 12 to 15 bucks a pop.... and they still make a game people want to play...it's win/win for them.


Well... before taking the time to post a thousand word essay you could have done two seconds of googling to find the interviews where various people stressed the game would be free to play, on top of Sony having stressed since the PS3 came out they weren't interested in charging monthly fees for anything.

View user profile

38 Re: DC Universe Online on Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:31 pm

colossus1979

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Thundermatts wrote:Well... before taking the time to post a thousand word essay you could have done two seconds of googling to find the interviews where various people stressed the game would be free to play, on top of Sony having stressed since the PS3 came out they weren't interested in charging monthly fees for anything.


no, i got that part, my POINT which you're missing is...so they changed their minds...big deal...don't like it, don't pay for it. if i just made a game that nice i'd charge too. not insanley mind you but i would. and besides, if you wait long enough it'll probably go back to free to play. LOTR was a subscription pay for the past few years, they switch to free to play in the fall...if you wanna pay...pay if not...wait it out.

View user profile

39 Re: DC Universe Online on Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:37 pm

Spider_Fan14

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Thundermatts wrote:
colossus1979 wrote:before you get all "i'm not playing because i have to pay for it"....1 thing,what did you expect?
kevin conroy, tim daily (i think) i'm pretty sure they got james marsters to do lex luthor in that ad.....um....they ain't cheap. let's be honest to pay them , use the tons of graphic engines, pay for the first 3 system updates, justify the alpha and beta testing.....yes i realize these aren't YOUR problems, but they are things you have to consider.
and in all honesty why wouldn't they charge? before you say "to be cool, or non douchebag like because tons of comic fans have waited for ages for something like this." ...that's exactly why they should. if i can put out a kick ass add, get tons of hype, scores of people going batshit thinking about "holy crap there's an ENTIRE LEVEL where if i'm a bad guy i can team with the joker or if i'm a good guy i can team with batman." or "there's an option to go to coast city." or somethng of the like, get sony to back it for sale on their system, and the entire time get 50 or 60 bucks a head with the promise to people "you'll have good content, and the first month and adding a friend will be free." which is usually what mmo's do then get the residual from the 12 bucks a month....why the hell not?
you think the 11 million people playing wow, paying for stupid "bounus mounts" or "exotic pets" give a crap.....if they do they can find a free to play game....not to say they will have any of the stuff wow gives you. dungeon's and dragons online is free.....i don't like it as much as i did wow. LOTR is like 9 bucks a month...about to go free....it's not bad....has a few different servers.....wow is 10 bucks a month if you do the bi-annual payment, you get full access of all the servers tons of different options, they even have figured out a way to charge you to changes like races on the game, classes, servers and whatnot....still 11 mllion people lining up to hand over money. i was one of them, i should know.
i never once cared about paying...because for the price...i got my money's worth, i only stopped because they made the damn game too easy, once i was in a max level 25 man dungeon and i had some 11 year old who is just as buffed as me but did it in no time because he got 60 free levels because of the refer a friend system change (which is possible now) i lost my taste. i played final fantasy 11 online when that came out...i loved it, it was loads of fun and it was 12 bucks a month, i didn't mind..i stopped becase i had to save to move to SD to be with mrs. c....the point is, if they get close to wow's subscription numbers, at 12 to 15 bucks a pop.... and they still make a game people want to play...it's win/win for them.


Well... before taking the time to post a thousand word essay you could have done two seconds of googling to find the interviews where various people stressed the game would be free to play, on top of Sony having stressed since the PS3 came out they weren't interested in charging monthly fees for anything.
Laughing oh-no he did-unt!

View user profile

40 Re: DC Universe Online on Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:33 am

colossus1979

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
yes, yes he did....but it's ok.

View user profile

41 Re: DC Universe Online on Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:36 pm

Airwolf

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
i wanna be wonderwoman Smile completely nude..........nomnomnomnomn

View user profile

42 Re: DC Universe Online on Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:31 pm

jaydee74

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Airwolf wrote:i wanna be wonderwoman Smile completely nude..........nomnomnomnomn

Good luck with that.

View user profile

43 Re: DC Universe Online on Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:32 pm

colossus1979

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
but seriously, if you look on the site the screenshots of the game look sweet. i'm pretty sure this is gonna be a great game, free or not.....and i'm positive people will line up to get it. because i'll probably be one of them. Wink

View user profile

44 Re: DC Universe Online on Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:39 pm

jaydee74

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
It does look so freaking pretty.

View user profile

45 Re: DC Universe Online on Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:53 pm

UltimateUltimacy

avatar
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate
waiting to hear back on whether or not I'm in the Beta for PS3.


------------------------------------
Big Gavin Cool - Security, Insecurity, Snacks, NO MA'AM
The Nerd Tupac
http://twitter.com/AlphaNaught
http://www.youtube.com/user/gavinv2


Silent K wrote:I think if you got fucked by Gavin, you might get the power of Odin flowing through your veins
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/gavinv2?feature=mhum

46 Re: DC Universe Online on Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:38 pm

jaydee74

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
UltimateUltimacy wrote:waiting to hear back on whether or not I'm in the Beta for PS3.
Good luck. I hope you make it. That would be so freaking awesome if you get in.

View user profile

47 Re: DC Universe Online on Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:57 pm

UltimateUltimacy

avatar
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate
jaydee74 wrote:
UltimateUltimacy wrote:waiting to hear back on whether or not I'm in the Beta for PS3.
Good luck. I hope you make it. That would be so freaking awesome if you get in.

Would be nice. Not sure why I signed up though. Don't play MMORPGs, don't really play anything online. And I don't read to much DC. I guess it just seems better than Super Hero Squad Online


------------------------------------
Big Gavin Cool - Security, Insecurity, Snacks, NO MA'AM
The Nerd Tupac
http://twitter.com/AlphaNaught
http://www.youtube.com/user/gavinv2


Silent K wrote:I think if you got fucked by Gavin, you might get the power of Odin flowing through your veins
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/gavinv2?feature=mhum

48 Re: DC Universe Online on Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:47 am

BlueMaxx

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Pretty cool trailer. Pretty "f"'ing cool.

View user profile

49 Re: DC Universe Online on Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:42 pm

Batman25JM

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
The trailer looks awesome and the voice cast is great. However, I do not have a PS3 and I'm not going to get one for just one game. Also, I'm not an online gamer. I just don't care for it.

View user profile

50 Re: DC Universe Online on Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:59 pm

jaydee74

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Batman25JM wrote:The trailer looks awesome and the voice cast is great. However, I do not have a PS3 and I'm not going to get one for just one game. Also, I'm not an online gamer. I just don't care for it.
I might try it for the PC. My wife has a PC but if it were to come out for the Mac, I would love it.

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum