Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

DC Universe Online

+26
shining knight
Spazzy
shark6495
Big Poppa Nick
Xman00aoa
Arsenal0602
Jimbag
tstrike99
Jamesabels
Batman25JM
UltimateUltimacy
Airwolf
MillionDollarGeek
THALASTDRAGON
Thundermatts
JonSpangler
Gojiratoho
colossus1979
Bigtymin504
Paroxysm
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
jaydee74
BlueMaxx
Spider_Fan14
prescribeddrone
blue halo
30 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

51DC Universe Online - Page 3 Empty Re: DC Universe Online Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:04 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jaydee74 wrote:
Batman25JM wrote:The trailer looks awesome and the voice cast is great. However, I do not have a PS3 and I'm not going to get one for just one game. Also, I'm not an online gamer. I just don't care for it.
I might try it for the PC. My wife has a PC but if it were to come out for the Mac, I would love it.

I NEVER play games on my PC. I just don't like to, I prefer game consoles.

52DC Universe Online - Page 3 Empty Re: DC Universe Online Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:51 pm

Jamesabels

Jamesabels
Cadet
Cadet

Picking this up on PS3, I have ignored it as hard as I could in case they kept delaying it or it never came out but it seems to be trucking along pretty good now so I've been catching up.

I think this game is coming at a perfect time, everyone is sick as hell of wow and its 1999 game mechanics. Also champs is ran by cryptic (Don't get me started on them) and COH is pretty awesome but still looks and feels dated. Also an actual console release is a huge step Champions bailed out on making a console version so I think DC will pickup the crowd that was really expecting that.

53DC Universe Online - Page 3 Empty Re: DC Universe Online Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:33 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Latest trailer.

Supes throwing a helicopter ftw!

54DC Universe Online - Page 3 Empty Re: DC Universe Online Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:38 pm

tstrike99

tstrike99
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Everything I see about this game has me excited for the release. My only concern is that it won't deliver whats expected of it. I play World of Warcraft, and for me to stop playing WoW in favor of another MMO it's gonna have to be pretty freakin awesome in every possible way. I'm really hoping this game will be that awesome!

55DC Universe Online - Page 3 Empty Re: DC Universe Online Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:18 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Bigtymin504 wrote:Latest trailer.

Supes throwing a helicopter ftw!
Man, they throw busses and cars like they were the 3 stooges throwing pies!

56DC Universe Online - Page 3 Empty Re: DC Universe Online Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:07 pm

Jimbag

Jimbag
Cadet
Cadet

I'm super excited for this. I can't wait until November 2nd.

DC Universe Online - Page 3 61-i8pQKQkL._AA300_

Does anyone know what the monthly charge will be?

http://www.geekronicity.com

57DC Universe Online - Page 3 Empty Re: DC Universe Online Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:50 pm

tstrike99

tstrike99
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

I read on IGN that it's supposed to be between $14.95 and $19.95

58DC Universe Online - Page 3 Empty Re: DC Universe Online Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:18 pm

Arsenal0602

Arsenal0602
Cadet
Cadet

Most MMOs are 14.95 a month, or get a prepaid card for less.

If I do pick this up it will be for the PC, but I just have not decided yet, I am waiting for Old Republic, but I like me some superheroes, but I'm still in detox from a pretty bad City of Heroes addiction

59DC Universe Online - Page 3 Empty Re: DC Universe Online Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:10 am

Xman00aoa

Xman00aoa
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

I cant wait for this, I'm waiting for my Beta invite for PC

Have they announced anything about being a Green Lantern? Start on OA as a white circle

Getting called a poozer, do they realize how much money they could make by having all the lantern corps and then have a huge ass battle

60DC Universe Online - Page 3 Empty Re: DC Universe Online Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:50 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I love the look of this game and just the idea of making my own character but I'm going to wind up just saying no to this. I don't have a PS3 and the more I think about playing the game on my wife's computer, the less excited I am about it. Also, I know my schedule and I just don't think I'll have the time to play as much as I would like to so the monthly fee is not for me. Oh well. Sad

61DC Universe Online - Page 3 Empty Re: DC Universe Online Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:33 pm

Arsenal0602

Arsenal0602
Cadet
Cadet

I am in the Beta.

It is a pretty good game so far, have dome more nerd sight seeing then anything else but it is a lot of fun so far, hope I get into the Old Republic Beta so I can choose between the two.

The game plays lie City of Heroes if they took out everything that bugged me about city of heroes

62DC Universe Online - Page 3 Empty Re: DC Universe Online Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:29 am

Big Poppa Nick

Big Poppa Nick
Ninja
Ninja

Yeah my bud is in the Beta and is really happy. He says it has somewhat of a Diablo feel to it.

63DC Universe Online - Page 3 Empty Re: DC Universe Online Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:43 am

Arsenal0602

Arsenal0602
Cadet
Cadet

it is a pretty good MMO. I think the power set choices are a little light, I can't make an electrical hero for some reason or I missed that powerset, and the fact everyone has a weapon is a little odd (why does my super speed, ice character have a bo staff) but the missions are pretty well done, you can't kill steal from what I have seen and they have it set up in a way that if you don't want to look for a team you can do missions and nto get frustrated.. So over all I am digging it, it has everything I liked about city of heroes and almost nothing I didn't like.

The only problem I had was on the PvP server there were some high level villains sitting outside GPD where the low level heroes get their early missions, so you would head out to beat up some of Bane's thugs and get rolled by a human controlled villain, but that's the point of the PvP server I think

64DC Universe Online - Page 3 Empty Re: DC Universe Online Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:15 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It sounds like a lot of fun.

65DC Universe Online - Page 3 Empty Re: DC Universe Online Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:19 am

Arsenal0602

Arsenal0602
Cadet
Cadet

It really is. I haven't played much in the last week, because assassins creed brotherhood is taking up my game time, but it is a pretty good time.

66DC Universe Online - Page 3 Empty Re: DC Universe Online Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:53 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It's a shame I'll probably never wind up playing it but I don't own a PS3 and I don't usually do MMOs. My wife has a PC but I'm not really interested in playing a game with monthly fees.

67DC Universe Online - Page 3 Empty Re: DC Universe Online Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:23 pm

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

have they given any idea on if they will have crafting in the game? also i've heard nothing about how much a subscription will cost, just a tad curious since it looks like MY chosen mmo (FFXIV) wasn't chosen by anyone else and may be dead in the water by january.

68DC Universe Online - Page 3 Empty Re: DC Universe Online Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:01 am

Big Poppa Nick

Big Poppa Nick
Ninja
Ninja

In the beta son. Downloading now. Gonna have some fun with this.

69DC Universe Online - Page 3 Empty Re: DC Universe Online Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:04 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Damn it! You're the second person tonight who's playing the beta. dry

I'm jealous.

70DC Universe Online - Page 3 Empty Re: DC Universe Online Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:21 am

Big Poppa Nick

Big Poppa Nick
Ninja
Ninja

I don't know if i will be able to play tonight lol, but it's downloading.

71DC Universe Online - Page 3 Empty Re: DC Universe Online Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:21 am

Big Poppa Nick

Big Poppa Nick
Ninja
Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:^ Damn it! You're the second person tonight who's playing the beta. dry

I'm jealous.

Also you can preorder the game and get the beta.

72DC Universe Online - Page 3 Empty Re: DC Universe Online Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:17 pm

shark6495

shark6495
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

I just got my email for the beta... I'm not sure if I will want to pay to play at a later date but I'll be downloading this sucker tomorrow....

http://whiskeytangofoxtrott.blogspot.com/

73DC Universe Online - Page 3 Empty Re: DC Universe Online Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:00 pm

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

After a good friend has been playing it for a while.. I want it.. like...bad

damn you Gary!

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

74DC Universe Online - Page 3 Empty Re: DC Universe Online Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:39 pm

shark6495

shark6495
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

it took me downloading it over a 2 day period... but its done........

http://whiskeytangofoxtrott.blogspot.com/

75DC Universe Online - Page 3 Empty Re: DC Universe Online Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:41 pm

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

And?

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum