Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Capitals vs Pens this past Sunday

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Capitals vs Pens this past Sunday Empty Capitals vs Pens this past Sunday Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:52 pm

Tom

Tom
Ninja
Ninja

Man... what a freakin battle between Ovechkin and Crosby!
Ovechin with the hat trick & Crosby with 2 goals.

Probably the best game of the whole season right there.

2Capitals vs Pens this past Sunday Empty Re: Capitals vs Pens this past Sunday Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:29 am

Ric Magnum

Ric Magnum
Pirate
Pirate

Yeah, how about I had tickets to that game but I was unable to go because I was fucking snowed in! I was so pissed! At least I got to watch it on NBC. Great game played by both teams. If anyone is interested in getting into hockey, they should really watch that game. Ovie w/ another great performance. Caps are a dangerous team this year. Rock the Red!!! Very Happy

3Capitals vs Pens this past Sunday Empty Re: Capitals vs Pens this past Sunday Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:41 pm

Tom

Tom
Ninja
Ninja

Knuble was a great pick up for them. Wish that jerk played that well for my Rangers. Mad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum