Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Secret Avengers

+31
Arsenal0602
UltimateUltimacy
GigaToast
TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
jaydee74
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Demonweasel
G_Zatara
Batman25JM
gangsternerd
Lee
The Ignored One
Chi-Town Spidey
dmahoney
Mnemosis
Foreigner_Man
Aussiemandias
comicgeekelly
LOOSECANNON
Fresh03
KingJoffers
Administrator
shiky800
shining knight
Jango Fett
hrdwrkngXsoldier
Joshua
Sandman
prescribeddrone
vikoros
Bigtymin504
35 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 14]

151Secret Avengers - Page 7 Empty Re: Secret Avengers Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:24 pm

Aussiemandias

Aussiemandias
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Bigtymin504 wrote:Sweet, 2/2! Wink

Secret Avengers - Page 7 IAmAnAvenger_SecretAvengers_5Secret Avengers - Page 7 War-machine-secret-avengers_02

Secret Avengers - Page 7 SecretAvengersSecret Avengers - Page 7 Beast-secret-avengers_02

That's one of the most badass Beasts I've ever seen. This book is gonna rule.
2/2 for me too - this is fun! Looking forward to this book very much. One of the reasons is that it seems (if my other guesses are on the money) that it's a bunch of characters that haven't really been together before which will be interesting I think.

152Secret Avengers - Page 7 Empty Re: Secret Avengers Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:16 pm

LOOSECANNON

LOOSECANNON
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

So much for going out on a limb guys...

I went with Lizard lol

but War Machine was obvious...and of course they had no problem revealing these 2, b/c they already appear in the final Fall of the Hulks tie-in

http://www.comicsbulletin.com

153Secret Avengers - Page 7 Empty Re: Secret Avengers Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:34 am

Demonweasel

Demonweasel
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

So all that's left to reveal is Steve Rogers, Valkyre, Nova and Taskmaster, huh?

I used to think it was the new Marvel Boy/Captain Marvel, but someone said his book is getting canceled and the thing on his gauntlet seems like him.

Or maybe Darkhawk. That'd be wild.

Yeah, maybe I'm voting Darkhawk, for sheer lolz.

http://www.demonweasel.com

154Secret Avengers - Page 7 Empty Re: Secret Avengers Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:50 am

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Demonweasel wrote:So all that's left to reveal is Steve Rogers, Valkyre, Nova and Taskmaster, huh?

I used to think it was the new Marvel Boy/Captain Marvel, but someone said his book is getting canceled and the thing on his gauntlet seems like him.

Haha Darkhawk would be left-field to say the least. Nova's book is officially on "hiatus" during the Thanos Imperative event (so is GotG), so technically it's not canceled but you're right it could be eventually. But the reason I don't see it being Nova is because Thanos Imperative will be starting soon so I don't see Nova showing up there and in Secret Avengers. But you never know. I'll stick with Noh-Varr for that one though, mostly because Cap briefly talked about recruiting him in the Dark Avengers Annual.

155Secret Avengers - Page 7 Empty Re: Secret Avengers Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:03 am

Demonweasel

Demonweasel
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Bigtymin504 wrote:
Demonweasel wrote:So all that's left to reveal is Steve Rogers, Valkyre, Nova and Taskmaster, huh?

Haha Darkhawk would be left-field to say the least. Nova's book is officially on "hiatus" during the Thanos Imperative event (so is GotG), so technically it's not canceled but you're right it could be eventually. But the reason I don't see it being Nova is because Thanos Imperative will be starting soon so I don't see Nova showing up there and in Secret Avengers. But you never know. I'll stick with Noh-Varr for that one though, mostly because Cap briefly talked about recruiting him in the Dark Avengers Annual.

That was why I was with him too, but the more I think about it that quote works best for Darkhawk, and that's totally how he flies.

156Secret Avengers - Page 7 Empty Re: Secret Avengers Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:10 am

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Demonweasel wrote:
Bigtymin504 wrote:

That was why I was with him too, but the more I think about it that quote works best for Darkhawk, and that's totally how he flies.

When I first saw that flying pose I immediately thought of Captain Britain and Nova, for some reason I see them make that pose so much. But then I thought Noh-Var just made a lot of sense. I'm guessing we'll find out soon enough.

157Secret Avengers - Page 7 Empty Re: Secret Avengers Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:33 am

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The A on Beast's costume seems to indicate a true cutting of ties with the X-men then. It's a shame Nightcrwaler is going to die, since he could have been an Avenger too. Sad

158Secret Avengers - Page 7 Empty Re: Secret Avengers Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:40 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Beast looks bad-ass in that picture and War Machine makes a ton of sense. So far, loving this team. The Avengers franchise looks to be very solid.

159Secret Avengers - Page 7 Empty Re: Secret Avengers Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:23 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I am getting so psyched for this book. I'm thrilled Beast is on the team, and War Machine being there is great as well. And Deodato's art? Holy shit it's awesome. Both Beast and War Machine look amazing.

160Secret Avengers - Page 7 Empty Re: Secret Avengers Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:24 pm

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spoiler:

161Secret Avengers - Page 7 Empty Re: Secret Avengers Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:26 pm

Demonweasel

Demonweasel
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

A friend had a better pick for the last "adversity" guy: Speedball/Penance.

162Secret Avengers - Page 7 Empty Re: Secret Avengers Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:04 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Demonweasel wrote:A friend had a better pick for the last "adversity" guy: Speedball/Penance.
That would make so much sense that I hope he's right.

163Secret Avengers - Page 7 Empty Re: Secret Avengers Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:07 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

All I can say is that if the guy with the "I Lead by Example" is Steve Rogers, this book will become an automatic buy for me. Although, isn't Brubaker writing this? If so, it would make a ton of sense for Steve to be on this team and not as Captain America but as Steve Rogers planning the missions and just being awesome.

164Secret Avengers - Page 7 Empty Re: Secret Avengers Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:13 pm

Demonweasel

Demonweasel
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jaydee74 wrote:All I can say is that if the guy with the "I Lead by Example" is Steve Rogers, this book will become an automatic buy for me. Although, isn't Brubaker writing this? If so, it would make a ton of sense for Steve to be on this team and not as Captain America but as Steve Rogers planning the missions and just being awesome.

Yeah, it's as obvious that it's Steve as it was Beast and War Machine. And yeah, I'm totally switching my vote to Penance now. Having him hang out with Cap for a while is just what that kid needs to get his shit right.

And I just don't buy that it's Moon Knight. Taskmaster all the way. It's why they've been building him up since the Cabal special he was in. I think he's going to flip in Siege 4 and have a moment like Osborn did in SI 8.

165Secret Avengers - Page 7 Empty Re: Secret Avengers Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:17 pm

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Demonweasel wrote:
jaydee74 wrote:All I can say is that if the guy with the "I Lead by Example" is Steve Rogers, this book will become an automatic buy for me. Although, isn't Brubaker writing this? If so, it would make a ton of sense for Steve to be on this team and not as Captain America but as Steve Rogers planning the missions and just being awesome.

Yeah, it's as obvious that it's Steve as it was Beast and War Machine. And yeah, I'm totally switching my vote to Penance now. Having him hang out with Cap for a while is just what that kid needs to get his shit right.

And I just don't buy that it's Moon Knight. Taskmaster all the way. It's why they've been building him up since the Cabal special he was in. I think he's going to flip in Siege 4 and have a moment like Osborn did in SI 8.

Care to make a friendly wager? haha

166Secret Avengers - Page 7 Empty Re: Secret Avengers Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:29 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I hope it's Moon Knight. All I know is that these rosters are so far absolutely amazing. I think I am going to have to read at least three of these titles.

167Secret Avengers - Page 7 Empty Re: Secret Avengers Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:59 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

I could ESPECIALLY see it being Taskmaster with Steve having said "I don't recall you" or whatever.

That said, it's not Penance. It's Wonderman.

168Secret Avengers - Page 7 Empty Re: Secret Avengers Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:42 pm

Demonweasel

Demonweasel
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:I could ESPECIALLY see it being Taskmaster with Steve having said "I don't recall you" or whatever.

That said, it's not Penance. It's Wonderman.

That seems doubtful since they showed Wondy showing up in regular Avengers #2.

169Secret Avengers - Page 7 Empty Re: Secret Avengers Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:43 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Hmmm... I did not know that. I was just thinking that the pose looked Wonderman-ish, and putting him on a team with Hank would be brilliant.

170Secret Avengers - Page 7 Empty Re: Secret Avengers Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:48 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Wonder Man and Beast should have their own book.

171Secret Avengers - Page 7 Empty Re: Secret Avengers Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:26 am

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jaydee74 wrote:Wonder Man and Beast should have their own book.

This.

172Secret Avengers - Page 7 Empty Re: Secret Avengers Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:08 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

G_Zatara wrote:

This.
It would be the best buddy comic ever made.

173Secret Avengers - Page 7 Empty Re: Secret Avengers Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:03 am

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jaydee74 wrote:
G_Zatara wrote:

This.
It would be the best buddy comic ever made.

well yeah, since Ted and Booster will never be reunited.

174Secret Avengers - Page 7 Empty Re: Secret Avengers Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:23 pm

LOOSECANNON

LOOSECANNON
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

I know whot his week's reveal is...

Spoiler:

http://www.comicsbulletin.com

175Secret Avengers - Page 7 Empty Re: Secret Avengers Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:28 pm

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja