Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Arkham Asylum....exicted...yes??

+3
Astro13Zombie
Justin
FroZen
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Arkham Asylum....exicted...yes?? Empty Arkham Asylum....exicted...yes?? Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:01 am

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

neutral Discuss

2Arkham Asylum....exicted...yes?? Empty Re: Arkham Asylum....exicted...yes?? Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:15 am

Justin

Justin
Pirate
Pirate

Worlds most escape-able place?

3Arkham Asylum....exicted...yes?? Empty Re: Arkham Asylum....exicted...yes?? Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:21 am

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

YES...very excited Very Happy

4Arkham Asylum....exicted...yes?? Empty Re: Arkham Asylum....exicted...yes?? Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:41 am

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm considering the collector's set of this as being Josh's "prize" for smoking. I have to give him some motivation somehow. For the sake of keeping me around doesn't seem to work, I think he caught on that it's a hollow threat. :/

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

5Arkham Asylum....exicted...yes?? Empty Re: Arkham Asylum....exicted...yes?? Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:41 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Justin wrote:Worlds most escape-able place?

Bravo.

Seriously. I don't think they even have bars on the cells. Just those hanging bead curtains.

6Arkham Asylum....exicted...yes?? Empty Re: Arkham Asylum....exicted...yes?? Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:55 am

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:
Justin wrote:Worlds most escape-able place?

Bravo.

Seriously. I don't think they even have bars on the cells. Just those hanging bead curtains.

Laughing Laughing and a revolving door at the front gate.

7Arkham Asylum....exicted...yes?? Empty Re: Arkham Asylum....exicted...yes?? Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:39 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Don't forget that they only seem to have one guard that traipes back and forth through the hallway with a nightstick only. Heck, normal prisons without criminally insane, sometimes metahuman, inmates still have more than one guard for the cells they supervise. Laughing

Anyways, I can not wait for this. It really looks like fun.

8Arkham Asylum....exicted...yes?? Empty Re: Arkham Asylum....exicted...yes?? Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:05 am

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Reserved my copy!!!!!

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

9Arkham Asylum....exicted...yes?? Empty Re: Arkham Asylum....exicted...yes?? Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:32 am

breatheasy

breatheasy
Cadet
Cadet

You bet your sweet ass I'm excited! I reserved my copy! I would bring over my best buddy Jose place for him to check out but he never returns my phone calls anymore. Hey Jason wanna check this out?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum