Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Scribblenauts (Nintendo DS)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Scribblenauts (Nintendo DS) Empty Scribblenauts (Nintendo DS) Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:08 am

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

If you've got a DS then you need this game. It is all sorts of awesome. Basiclly you're Maxwell and you have to solve puzzles to obtain the star at the end of each level. ANYTHING you can think of (Elephant, radio, tweezers,gun, RPG, duck,bubble gum,ladder,spring,Panda bear,onion, etc) that would help you get through the level. you just need to type it in and Poof! it appears right there in the game. And then you just pick it up and use it. The vocabulary this game has is huge! The number of objects you can type into this game is into the tens of thousands. Super fun and addictive...now if I can just figure out how to get past the tripwires and the shark I'll be able to get through this level. Smile

2Scribblenauts (Nintendo DS) Empty Re: Scribblenauts (Nintendo DS) Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:05 pm

JonSpangler

JonSpangler
Pirate
Pirate

I love scribblenauts. Its a great game, minus the really REALLY bad controls for Max. I read they were bad but thought they were overstating it. No they were not.

Some of the levels are really tough and make you think. Have you beaten the levels 3 times in a row with different words yet?

I heard Scribblenauts have sold a million+, which hopefully means sequal in 2011. Since they have the words already programed add new puzzles and actual physics and you will have a great franchise.

3Scribblenauts (Nintendo DS) Empty Re: Scribblenauts (Nintendo DS) Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:08 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I just started last night so I haven't replayed the levels yet...well I did one just to figure out a different way. My wife and son have a hard time controlling Max but I don't have any problems at all...it just requires the right amount of finesse. Wink

4Scribblenauts (Nintendo DS) Empty Re: Scribblenauts (Nintendo DS) Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:11 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I love this game it's sooo adictive! yeah I agree the controls are somewhat bad for Maxwell and I think they should do a sequel with more stuff in it or even liscensed stuff thrown into it.

5Scribblenauts (Nintendo DS) Empty Re: Scribblenauts (Nintendo DS) Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:17 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

If they make a sequel I'm all over it!

6Scribblenauts (Nintendo DS) Empty Re: Scribblenauts (Nintendo DS) Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:55 pm

theamazingstillies

theamazingstillies
Cadet
Cadet

I got this game for christmas and it is truely awesome...the character control is a litte wonky but everything else is awesome...Nothing like having a Vampire fight a shark for you.

http://www.synergycomic.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum