Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

My LCS and Good Friend start a Publishing Company

+5
Rath99
The_Donster
Heytherejeffro
FroZen
hrdwrkngXsoldier
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I just wanted to share this with everybody here. My friend Chuck has saved independent comics one reader at a time at his shop Comic Evolution. I"m just glad to see that he has got things going as well as they are. If the PoP! Stars ever need an interview or anything I would be glad to do it or to set it up.

CREATORS EDGE PRESS; DAWN OF A NEW REVOLUTION

Puyallup, WA February 22, 2010 What started as a writers group in the back of a local comic book store has evolved into a groundbreaking and innovative publishing venture. Eight individuals with a singular vision of the independent comic scene have joined together to bring their unique stories and characters to the forefront of a “spandex-clad” universe. Each member’s distinct image of the comic industry’s future has been rolled into the creative powerhouse you will come to know as Creator’s Edge Press.

Creator's Edge Press will be a new venue for up-and-coming writers, artists and creative minds. Established and brought to life with a singular vision: keeping independent comics independent. The company has an extensive repertoire of creator-owned intellectual properties with a broad range of genres for all sensibilities. Creator's Edge has also allied itself with a handful of industry favorites such as Stephen Lindsay of “Jesus Hates Zombies” fame. Future announcements regarding creator owned and licensed properties to come.

The company is taking an initial ‘grass-roots’ approach in production and promotion of their books. While others are taking their printing overseas due to the increasing cost of domestic production, Creator’s Edge has chosen a local newspaper company impacted by the recession to print all of their materials. Expect to see a representative of Creator’s Edge at many major conventions throughout the 2010 Con season. Their first line of books will be presented at Emerald City Comicon March 13th and 14th in Seattle Washington.

You can find more information on releases, submissions, and event appearances by visiting www.creatorsedgepress.com. Any questions or comments please direct them to chuck@creatorsedgepress.com

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

That's pretty friggin' sweet right there!!

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

That's awesome! Best of luck/congratulations to them!

https://www.facebook.com/heytherejeffro

The_Donster

The_Donster
Pirate
Pirate

I like Chuck, wished him well on their Facebook page Smile

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

All the good vibes and luck in the world to them. This is great!

Demonweasel

Demonweasel
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I got their press release/email at the shop today. If they've found my little shop in Ohio, then they are definitely doing their due-diligence to reach all the shops they can! Good luck to them!

http://www.demonweasel.com

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Demonweasel wrote:I got their press release/email at the shop today. If they've found my little shop in Ohio, then they are definitely doing their due-diligence to reach all the shops they can! Good luck to them!

What is the name of your shop? I'll ask Chuck how he found it tomorrow when I see him.

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

hrdwrkngXsoldier wrote:
Demonweasel wrote:I got their press release/email at the shop today. If they've found my little shop in Ohio, then they are definitely doing their due-diligence to reach all the shops they can! Good luck to them!

What is the name of your shop? I'll ask Chuck how he found it tomorrow when I see him.

www.superflycomics.com

Demonweasel

Demonweasel
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Rath99 wrote:
hrdwrkngXsoldier wrote:

www.superflycomics.com

Good looking out, Tito! Thanks!

http://www.demonweasel.com

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Talked to Chuck today, he said he heard back from you earlier. Small world.

Sci-Fi

Sci-Fi
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Awesome news!

GigaToast

GigaToast
Ninja
Ninja

that's awesome news! Best of luck to everyone involved! Very Happy

http://www.gigatoast.deviantart.com

theamazingstillies

theamazingstillies
Cadet
Cadet

That is awesome man I am actually going to be looking for a publisher soon I will check you guys out!

http://www.synergycomic.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum