Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Am I the only one here who has....?

+10
riv1
TENIME_art
FroZen
superdoug
Thundermatts
shining knight
Heytherejeffro
Gojiratoho
Joshua
hrdwrkngXsoldier
14 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Am I the only one here who has....? Empty Am I the only one here who has....? Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:43 pm

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Well this can be a fun thread and I thought of it with Esbat having a birthday no less. This will be a place where you can find out ifyou truly are alone in the universe...or at least the PoP!verse.

I lived in Texas a lot during my live, I tell most people that is where I'm from, I was also a soldier, and one of the things soldiers used to do was go to many of Mexico's Boys Town establishments...okay establishment might be a loose term. For those of you that don't know about "boys town," imagine Pleassure Island from Pinnochio, but for grown men, walled up by plywood.

So am I the only one here that has ever seen a donkey show?

2Am I the only one here who has....? Empty Re: Am I the only one here who has....? Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:45 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The closest I have, and hopefully will ever have, come to seeing a donkey show is Clerks 2.

3Am I the only one here who has....? Empty Re: Am I the only one here who has....? Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:48 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:The closest I have, and hopefully will ever have, come to seeing a donkey show is Clerks 2.
"I'm sorry Jesus." *whack whack whack whack* -Elias

4Am I the only one here who has....? Empty Re: Am I the only one here who has....? Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:50 pm

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Dude, my old roommate was from TX, and he used to mention Boys Town! Awesome!

https://www.facebook.com/heytherejeffro

5Am I the only one here who has....? Empty Re: Am I the only one here who has....? Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:51 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Father Flanagan is rolling in his grave.

6Am I the only one here who has....? Empty Re: Am I the only one here who has....? Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:31 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

i didn't even know what the fuck a donkey show was until clerks 2

7Am I the only one here who has....? Empty Re: Am I the only one here who has....? Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:32 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

but it turned out to be the same thing as a sheep show. which you were familiar with.

8Am I the only one here who has....? Empty Re: Am I the only one here who has....? Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:35 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:but it turned out to be the same thing as a sheep show. which you were familiar with.

Don't you know? In Scotland, it's not called a 'sheep show'; it's called 'public sex.' tongue

Just kidding, Dave! I know you're all about the goats!

9Am I the only one here who has....? Empty Re: Am I the only one here who has....? Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:15 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm like everyone else, closest I've seen is in Clerks 2.

10Am I the only one here who has....? Empty Re: Am I the only one here who has....? Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:20 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Definitely not what I think of when I hear the name "Boys Town"... Shocked

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boystown,_Chicago

11Am I the only one here who has....? Empty Re: Am I the only one here who has....? Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:56 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

hrdwrkngXsoldier wrote:

So am I the only one here that has ever seen a donkey show?
Seen one. And a pig show.

12Am I the only one here who has....? Empty Re: Am I the only one here who has....? Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:17 am

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

so it is only the soldiers then.

13Am I the only one here who has....? Empty Re: Am I the only one here who has....? Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:30 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

...I've been emailed disgusting vids that I've only seen seconds of before deleting by friends...sometimes friends. unsure

Does that...count?

14Am I the only one here who has....? Empty Re: Am I the only one here who has....? Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:10 am

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Nah, you gotta be close enough to smell the fur!

15Am I the only one here who has....? Empty Re: Am I the only one here who has....? Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:36 am

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yep. Seen one in Tijuana.

Witnessed even crazier stuff than that in Okinawa and Korea...

Darts and Balloons, rolls of quarters, and I was unfortunately on the recieving end of the Banana Show... affraid gross

16Am I the only one here who has....? Empty Re: Am I the only one here who has....? Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:28 pm

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Again another military guy.

Recruiters need to just put that in the pamphletts. Join...Someday you will see a donkey show.

The bana show is pretty sick, didn't get anything from that I hope.

But this was supposed to be a thread with other contributors, so I guess I'll do another one.

Am I the only one here that has partied with the Misfits or GWAR?

17Am I the only one here who has....? Empty Re: Am I the only one here who has....? Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:38 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

hrdwrkngXsoldier wrote:

I've partied with Sevendust once...does that count?

18Am I the only one here who has....? Empty Re: Am I the only one here who has....? Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:41 pm

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

hrdwrkngXsoldier wrote:

I haven't partied with them...but I've seen GWAR when they opened for ICP.

Crazy, crazy show...

19Am I the only one here who has....? Empty Re: Am I the only one here who has....? Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:42 pm

shark6495

shark6495
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

i partied with Paul Rodgers.... (lead singer of bad company)
Am I the only one here who has....? 5328_510

now y didnt I get hottest poper male? lol jk

http://whiskeytangofoxtrott.blogspot.com/

20Am I the only one here who has....? Empty Re: Am I the only one here who has....? Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:53 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shark6495 wrote:i partied with Paul Rodgers.... (lead singer of bad company)
Am I the only one here who has....? 5328_510

At first glance I read Paul Reubens.

So glad that wasn't the case. Laughing

21Am I the only one here who has....? Empty Re: Am I the only one here who has....? Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:54 pm

The_Donster

The_Donster
Pirate
Pirate

Closest I come to it is a peso show in the Phillipines when I was a precocious teenager Wink

22Am I the only one here who has....? Empty Re: Am I the only one here who has....? Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:58 pm

shark6495

shark6495
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

FroZen wrote:
shark6495 wrote:i partied with Paul Rodgers.... (lead singer of bad company)

At first glance I read Paul Reubens.

So glad that wasn't the case. Laughing

oh but paul reubens would be awesome....
Am I the only one here who has....? Reubens_l

http://whiskeytangofoxtrott.blogspot.com/

23Am I the only one here who has....? Empty Re: Am I the only one here who has....? Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:11 pm

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Jerry Only and GWAR throw a huge party almost every year at Dragon Con in Atlanta, second best party of the weekend, coming in a close second to the Klingon kegger in the basement of the Sherridan.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum