Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rockstar's Red Dead Redemption

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rockstar's Red Dead Redemption Empty Rockstar's Red Dead Redemption Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:34 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Isn't it ironic? While Western films seems to all suck and have become extinct-video games knows how to accomplish this for us? Red Dead Revolver and Xbox 360's launch title, Gun are A+ gems! I'm so happy to see that a sequel is coming for Red Dead by again, Rockstar Games for the next-gen consoles. The game is aiming for the release date, April 27th, 2010. Look at this awesome trailer-I can't for Max Payne 3 either!

Trailer-

Wiki-
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Dead_Redemption

Poster-
Rockstar's Red Dead Redemption Red_Dead_Redemption

2Rockstar's Red Dead Redemption Empty Re: Rockstar's Red Dead Redemption Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:31 pm

Metal Misfit

Metal Misfit
Zombie
Zombie

Both Red Dead Revolver and Gun were good but I liked Gun a lot more. RDR was bought off of Capcom, I believe, and you could definitely tell there was something off about the game. I thought it was a bit too hard as well. I'm looking forward to Red Dead Redemption though and I would love for Gun to get a sequel.

Have you ever played Darkwatch? It was on Xbox, not sure if it was on PS2. That was a really fun horror meets Old West FPS. Never beat it though, I got stuck. Mad

http://metalmisfit.wordpress.com

3Rockstar's Red Dead Redemption Empty Re: Rockstar's Red Dead Redemption Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:39 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Metal Misfit wrote:Both Red Dead Revolver and Gun were good but I liked Gun a lot more. RDR was bought off of Capcom, I believe, and you could definitely tell there was something off about the game. I thought it was a bit too hard as well. I'm looking forward to Red Dead Redemption though and I would love for Gun to get a sequel.

Have you ever played Darkwatch? It was on Xbox, not sure if it was on PS2. That was a really fun horror meets Old West FPS. Never beat it though, I got stuck. Mad
Ah, thanks for reminding me of the name-I haven't played it but I heard it was a solid game.

4Rockstar's Red Dead Redemption Empty Re: Rockstar's Red Dead Redemption Sat May 22, 2010 2:51 am

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

*bump for merge*

5Rockstar's Red Dead Redemption Empty Re: Rockstar's Red Dead Redemption Sat May 29, 2010 1:48 pm

liljrod2011

liljrod2011
Cadet
Cadet

I beat Redemption like two days ago. If you haven't already got it, don't hesitate. It's marvelous.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum