Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hey! I bought a Fedora...is that lame?

+18
comicgeekelly
kidspider2099
Silent K
The_Donster
ChrisToPhenom
Administrator
Heytherejeffro
Tom
Combo Mo
Spaced4SimonPegg
(._Y_.)
JessJupiter
superdoug
Thundermatts
Joshua
elijahdprophet
Airwolf
FroZen
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

41Hey! I bought a Fedora...is that lame? - Page 3 Empty Re: Hey! I bought a Fedora...is that lame? Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:01 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hat nerds.

42Hey! I bought a Fedora...is that lame? - Page 3 Empty Re: Hey! I bought a Fedora...is that lame? Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:01 pm

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I like the hat and now I want one.

43Hey! I bought a Fedora...is that lame? - Page 3 Empty Re: Hey! I bought a Fedora...is that lame? Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:39 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

How the fuck are fedoras lame? Indiana Jones wears a Fedora. Bogart wears a Fedora. Fedoras are the coolest! I plan to get one when i retire. Fuck yeah!

44Hey! I bought a Fedora...is that lame? - Page 3 Empty Re: Hey! I bought a Fedora...is that lame? Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:10 pm

Hannibal king

Hannibal king
Zombie
Zombie

To twist a little of what Will Smith says in Men in Black (applied to the Fedora or any article of clothing really) "I make this muthafucka look good." It ain't the hat it's the person wearing the hat. Some people can rock any look.

45Hey! I bought a Fedora...is that lame? - Page 3 Empty Re: Hey! I bought a Fedora...is that lame? Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:40 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hannibal king wrote:To twist a little of what Will Smith says in Men in Black (applied to the Fedora or any article of clothing really) "I make this muthafucka look good." It ain't the hat it's the person wearing the hat. Some people can rock any look.
I imagine you're one of those people, you suave son of a bitch. Wink

46Hey! I bought a Fedora...is that lame? - Page 3 Empty Re: Hey! I bought a Fedora...is that lame? Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:29 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Don't like hats, normally, but if I had to choose a hat to wear, it'd be a fedora. All the different styles usually are cool. Wide-brim (Indian Jones) to the modest brim, like yours, are cool.

Gotta be careful, though, FroZen. I find that many people become douchbags who wear them. Then again, maybe they were douchbags in the first place. Douchbags breathe air too, you know? Wink tongue

47Hey! I bought a Fedora...is that lame? - Page 3 Empty Re: Hey! I bought a Fedora...is that lame? Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:23 am

(._Y_.)

(._Y_.)
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

FroZen wrote:
(._Y_.) wrote:
(._Y_.) wrote:YEAH! If you have a fedora, take a pic of you wearing it tonight and then post it! Also FANNY PACKS!

That was a plural "you" like the POP community.

Hell yeah! We'll have the Pop! Fedora pimpin thread!!

I...uh...I don't have any "fanny packs" but I think I might pack a fanny tonight....HARD!

Perv

HAHAHA! Make sure it's a douchebag pose. I'm gonna douche it up big time.

48Hey! I bought a Fedora...is that lame? - Page 3 Empty Re: Hey! I bought a Fedora...is that lame? Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:03 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I tried to lay the douche on extra thick for this picture:
Hey! I bought a Fedora...is that lame? - Page 3 Douche

49Hey! I bought a Fedora...is that lame? - Page 3 Empty Re: Hey! I bought a Fedora...is that lame? Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:25 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ I don't know, that's pretty styled. 'Course, to some, your collection in the back may come off as douchey, but I like it. It's like, "I've got nothin' to prove." Heh.

50Hey! I bought a Fedora...is that lame? - Page 3 Empty Re: Hey! I bought a Fedora...is that lame? Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:01 am

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

posted in the Hat thread but figured I'd drop one in here too:

Hey! I bought a Fedora...is that lame? - Page 3 Noname10

Bear with me...I'm barely awake in this pic.

51Hey! I bought a Fedora...is that lame? - Page 3 Empty Re: Hey! I bought a Fedora...is that lame? Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:38 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I should take a pic of me in my Fedora..I wore it to work this morning..I just love it.

52Hey! I bought a Fedora...is that lame? - Page 3 Empty Re: Hey! I bought a Fedora...is that lame? Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:06 pm

The Ignored One

The Ignored One
Zombie
Zombie

I need to get me a Fedora.

http://entertainmentdeficitdisorder.wordpress.com/

53Hey! I bought a Fedora...is that lame? - Page 3 Empty Re: Hey! I bought a Fedora...is that lame? Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:08 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The Ignored One wrote:I need to get me a Fedora.

Yes...yes you do. yes

54Hey! I bought a Fedora...is that lame? - Page 3 Empty Re: Hey! I bought a Fedora...is that lame? Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:11 pm

(._Y_.)

(._Y_.)
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Man, you gotta have your shirt off and be flexin' for a douchebag pic.

Hey! I bought a Fedora...is that lame? - Page 3 Fedora-1

55Hey! I bought a Fedora...is that lame? - Page 3 Empty Re: Hey! I bought a Fedora...is that lame? Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:16 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

(._Y_.) wrote:Man, you gotta have your shirt off and be flexin' for a douchebag pic.

Hey! I bought a Fedora...is that lame? - Page 3 Fedora-1

I was in a bit of a rush this morning so it was like: "There the damn hat is on, take the friggin picture I'm late for work."

But I could seriously douche it up tonight for another pic.

I know I can be way doucheier than you. Laughing

56Hey! I bought a Fedora...is that lame? - Page 3 Empty Re: Hey! I bought a Fedora...is that lame? Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:01 pm

Hannibal king

Hannibal king
Zombie
Zombie

Joshua wrote:
Hannibal king wrote:To twist a little of what Will Smith says in Men in Black (applied to the Fedora or any article of clothing really) "I make this muthafucka look good." It ain't the hat it's the person wearing the hat. Some people can rock any look.

I wish but you're rocking that fedora pretty damn well yourself. Frozen and Boobs are pimp styling it too.

Spaced, I would love to see you wearing that Fedora.

57Hey! I bought a Fedora...is that lame? - Page 3 Empty Re: Hey! I bought a Fedora...is that lame? Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:08 pm

(._Y_.)

(._Y_.)
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hannibal king wrote:
Joshua wrote:

I wish but you're rocking that fedora pretty damn well yourself. Frozen and Boobs are pimp styling it too.

Spaced, I would love to see you wearing that Fedora.

thanks and yes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum