Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

A popper political broadcast on behalf of the Shining knight party

+2
FroZen
shining knight
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

self indulgent as hell but couldn't resist it

Wanted it on the popcast as a bumper but the quality wasn't good so here it is for your dubious pleasure

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Either I'm going deaf or there is practiclly no volume in that.

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

and thats why it never made it onto the popcast

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I don't get it, what's the video?

Aussiemandias

Aussiemandias
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Oh hell even I have to vote for you after hearing that heartfelt plea! I thought you were going to break down in the middle of it.

My accent is sexier though and if you want to recognise a part of the world that is often overlooked feel free to vote for me. The United Kingdom has had their time in the spotlight, it's time to get behind a young country and its people!

The Ignored One

The Ignored One
Zombie
Zombie

You could hear the plea?

Sorry man I turned my speakers up to house shaking and couldn't hear it right.

http://entertainmentdeficitdisorder.wordpress.com/

Aussiemandias

Aussiemandias
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The Ignored One wrote:You could hear the plea?

Sorry man I turned my speakers up to house shaking and couldn't hear it right.
Yeah I could hear it. Not quoting verbatim but he said something about hoping that all these idiots he completely disrespects at PoP vote for him and how fucking stupid they'd be to do so. I was kind of shocked but respected the honesty. shake my head

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

The volume is too low, but I could hear most of it. And yeah, it's what Aussie said.

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

thats not what I said

what I actually said was

A vote for me is a vote for insano! If I win it'll be the first steps in a glorious masterplan to take over pop. All of you who vote for me will be subjugated and all the fangirls of the month will be part of my personal harem!

Glory to the doom lord

Glory to shining knight!

it was that or this

This is a party political broadcast on behalf of the friends of shining knight. This is a plea from your pal shiny. For several years now he has been beaten to a bloody pulp in the annual best foreigner awards always by Tomer soiker (that bastard)

However this year I wish for it to be different. For one thing Tomer has been barred from taking part thanks to a technicality I created. This year I wish to win this award and I need you awesome cool guys help in order to do this. I need all you fantastic listeners to vote for shining knight. If you are not a member of Pop I need you to sign up and vote in order for my dream to be reality.

I beg of you listen to the song playing in the background, take in into your hearts, your kingdom hearts even and make shining knight as best foreign popper a reality.

please don't make me sing again, I will sing if you don't vote for me

I thank you

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

Man, that was the worst Scottish accent ever.

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thats how I talk you cheeky get Laughing

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Well I cranked up the speakers and could make it out when I put my ear up to them.

Sidenote: When the music swells you should've intensified the speech.

Ya know...the way Sean Connery would've done it. Wink

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I should have....maybe the next time I do it....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum