The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Commission List Open!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Commission List Open! on Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:52 pm

This summer I'm planning on getting a table in Artist Alleys at 3 conventions (Summit City Comic Con in Ft. Wayne, IN, WizardWorld Chicago in Rosemont, IL, and Mid Ohio Con in Columbus, OH)

I'm going to open up myself to some commission work as a way to raise some money for these shows. Here's a rough guideline of my pricing:

8.5x11

1 character full body $20 b/W
$25 color

each additional character $10

11x14

1 character full body $35 b/w
$40 color

each additional character $10

+Shipping is usually around $5 inside the US

If you have something else in mind let me know and we can work something out! Very Happy

thanks! you guys rock 8 days a week!

EDIT

If anyone that wants a commission is going to be at C2E2 you can place an order now and I can draw it up and have it ready for you at the show! I'll be there, but just as a guest. Not in Artist Alley. I plan on doing some drawing while I'm there though so if you want something in a sketchbook I can do it there. Very Happy



Last edited by GigaToast on Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile http://www.gigatoast.deviantart.com

2 Re: Commission List Open! on Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:58 pm

Thundermatts

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Dude I love the free piece I got from you, and will totally order something when I have money. ON a side note, I wish writers could commision short stories for people lol. Stupid writing, the least money making artistic talent.

View user profile

3 Re: Commission List Open! on Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:08 pm

krpykrwly

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
I'll need to check my finances but I'll probably be in touch!

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?ref=profile&

4 Re: Commission List Open! on Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:47 pm

Thundermatts wrote:Dude I love the free piece I got from you, and will totally order something when I have money. ON a side note, I wish writers could commision short stories for people lol. Stupid writing, the least money making artistic talent.

awesome man. I'm glad you dug the free sketch. Smile
You do make a good point. i don't know if I've ever seen a writer offer commissions....

krpykrwly wrote:I'll need to check my finances but I'll probably be in touch!

Sweet! Just let me know! Very Happy

View user profile http://www.gigatoast.deviantart.com

5 Re: Commission List Open! on Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:37 pm

G_Zatara

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
May I see some samples?

View user profile

6 Re: Commission List Open! on Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:02 am

G_Zatara wrote:May I see some samples?

Sure! Here's a few examples:

Black & White....







Color....









if you want to see some more there's quite a few more examples on my DeviantArt page: www.gigatoast.deviantart.com

thanks! Very Happy

View user profile http://www.gigatoast.deviantart.com

7 Re: Commission List Open! on Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:50 pm

G_Zatara

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Oh, snap. Pardon the newbness. I didn't realize this was Adam Hicks.

/ruhtard.

View user profile

8 Re: Commission List Open! on Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:00 pm

Joshua

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Hey Adam, my understanding was that you'll be at C2E2 as well. Are you just attending as a guest and not in artist alley? Would you still take commissions there?

View user profile

9 Re: Commission List Open! on Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:41 pm

G_Zatara wrote:Oh, snap. Pardon the newbness. I didn't realize this was Adam Hicks.

/ruhtard.

Hey that's cool! As long as you meant it in a good way! lol!

Joshua wrote:Hey Adam, my understanding was that you'll be at C2E2 as well. Are you just attending as a guest and not in artist alley? Would you still take commissions there?

Yep. I'll be @ C2E2 but just as a guest. I plan on doing some drawing while there but if you want you can place an order now and I can have it ready for you at the show! Smile
Unless you were wanting it in a sketchbook. Either way is cool w/ me!

View user profile http://www.gigatoast.deviantart.com

10 Re: Commission List Open! on Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:43 pm

Joshua

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
I'm definitely trying to decide on what I want to get in my sketchbook.

View user profile

11 Re: Commission List Open! on Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:01 pm

Joshua wrote:I'm definitely trying to decide on what I want to get in my sketchbook.

cool. Very Happy

View user profile http://www.gigatoast.deviantart.com

12 Re: Commission List Open! on Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:22 am

goatt

avatar
Pirate
Pirate
Adam! I actually have a piece I've been meaning to talk to you about. I just have no funds right now on account of saving up for C2E2. But if nothing else, I'll talk to ya about it there. Smile

View user profile

13 Re: Commission List Open! on Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am

potatojoe

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
I want to get one in my sketchbook too if you have the time.

View user profile

14 Re: Commission List Open! on Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:16 am

G_Zatara

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
[quote="GigaToast"]
G_Zatara wrote:Oh, snap. Pardon the newbness. I didn't realize this was Adam Hicks.

/ruhtard.

Hey that's cool! As long as you meant it in a good way! lol!

In the best of ways Smile

View user profile

15 Re: Commission List Open! on Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:37 pm

goatt wrote:Adam! I actually have a piece I've been meaning to talk to you about. I just have no funds right now on account of saving up for C2E2. But if nothing else, I'll talk to ya about it there. Smile

awesome. we'll talk! Very Happy

potatojoe wrote:I want to get one in my sketchbook too if you have the time.

sure thing! I plan on doing several sketches while there. If not at the actual con then maybe at the lobby takeover on Sat night! Smile

[quote="G_Zatara"]
GigaToast wrote:
G_Zatara wrote:Oh, snap. Pardon the newbness. I didn't realize this was Adam Hicks.

/ruhtard.

Hey that's cool! As long as you meant it in a good way! lol!

In the best of ways Smile

coolness. Smile

View user profile http://www.gigatoast.deviantart.com

16 Re: Commission List Open! on Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:01 am

Rath99

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Hope you can fit me in at C2E2


------------------------------------


View user profile

17 Re: Commission List Open! on Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:39 am

Joshua

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Rath99 wrote:Hope you can fit me in at C2E2
I'll fit you in at C2E2. Perv

View user profile

18 Re: Commission List Open! on Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:12 pm

Joshua

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Hey Adam, I've got an idea for what I want in my sketchbook but I wanted to run it by you first and see how doable it is. I want to do a Disney/Marvel mashup using Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, and Goofy being combined with the characters of Captain America, Thor, and Iron Man. I have no preference which characters get mashed together, I'd leave that up to your discretion as to which you think work best. Could this become a reality?

View user profile

19 Re: Commission List Open! on Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:35 am

Joshua wrote:Hey Adam, I've got an idea for what I want in my sketchbook but I wanted to run it by you first and see how doable it is. I want to do a Disney/Marvel mashup using Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, and Goofy being combined with the characters of Captain America, Thor, and Iron Man. I have no preference which characters get mashed together, I'd leave that up to your discretion as to which you think work best. Could this become a reality?

Yeah man I think I could swing that! I'm seeing it in my head right now! Smile

I'll just have to practice my Disney characters before c2e2!

View user profile http://www.gigatoast.deviantart.com

20 Re: Commission List Open! on Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:08 am

potatojoe

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Can I get this guy? Very Happy

View user profile

21 Re: Commission List Open! on Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:21 am

potatojoe wrote:Can I get this guy? Very Happy



lol sure! Very Happy

View user profile http://www.gigatoast.deviantart.com

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum