Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Commission List Open!

+4
G_Zatara
krpykrwly
Thundermatts
GigaToast
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Commission List Open! Empty Commission List Open! Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:52 pm

GigaToast

GigaToast
Ninja
Ninja

This summer I'm planning on getting a table in Artist Alleys at 3 conventions (Summit City Comic Con in Ft. Wayne, IN, WizardWorld Chicago in Rosemont, IL, and Mid Ohio Con in Columbus, OH)

I'm going to open up myself to some commission work as a way to raise some money for these shows. Here's a rough guideline of my pricing:

8.5x11

1 character full body $20 b/W
$25 color

each additional character $10

11x14

1 character full body $35 b/w
$40 color

each additional character $10

+Shipping is usually around $5 inside the US

If you have something else in mind let me know and we can work something out! Very Happy

thanks! you guys rock 8 days a week!

EDIT

If anyone that wants a commission is going to be at C2E2 you can place an order now and I can draw it up and have it ready for you at the show! I'll be there, but just as a guest. Not in Artist Alley. I plan on doing some drawing while I'm there though so if you want something in a sketchbook I can do it there. Very Happy

Last edited by GigaToast on Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.gigatoast.deviantart.com

2Commission List Open! Empty Re: Commission List Open! Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:58 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Dude I love the free piece I got from you, and will totally order something when I have money. ON a side note, I wish writers could commision short stories for people lol. Stupid writing, the least money making artistic talent.

3Commission List Open! Empty Re: Commission List Open! Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:08 pm

krpykrwly

krpykrwly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'll need to check my finances but I'll probably be in touch!

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?ref=profile&

4Commission List Open! Empty Re: Commission List Open! Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:47 pm

GigaToast

GigaToast
Ninja
Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:Dude I love the free piece I got from you, and will totally order something when I have money. ON a side note, I wish writers could commision short stories for people lol. Stupid writing, the least money making artistic talent.

awesome man. I'm glad you dug the free sketch. Smile
You do make a good point. i don't know if I've ever seen a writer offer commissions....

krpykrwly wrote:I'll need to check my finances but I'll probably be in touch!

Sweet! Just let me know! Very Happy

5Commission List Open! Empty Re: Commission List Open! Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:37 pm

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

May I see some samples?

6Commission List Open! Empty Re: Commission List Open! Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:02 am

GigaToast

GigaToast
Ninja
Ninja

G_Zatara wrote:May I see some samples?

Sure! Here's a few examples:

Black & White....

Commission List Open! Chica_de_Gato_by_Gigatoast

Commission List Open! Birds_of_Prey_by_Gigatoast

Commission List Open! I_think_i_stepped_in_something_by_Gigatoast

Color....

Commission List Open! A_Tight_Squeeze_by_Gigatoast

Commission List Open! WWC_commish_15_by_Gigatoast

Commission List Open! WWC_commish_9_by_Gigatoast

Commission List Open! Team_Up__by_Gigatoast

if you want to see some more there's quite a few more examples on my DeviantArt page: www.gigatoast.deviantart.com

thanks! Very Happy

7Commission List Open! Empty Re: Commission List Open! Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:50 pm

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Oh, snap. Pardon the newbness. I didn't realize this was Adam Hicks.

/ruhtard.

8Commission List Open! Empty Re: Commission List Open! Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:00 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hey Adam, my understanding was that you'll be at C2E2 as well. Are you just attending as a guest and not in artist alley? Would you still take commissions there?

9Commission List Open! Empty Re: Commission List Open! Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:41 pm

GigaToast

GigaToast
Ninja
Ninja

G_Zatara wrote:Oh, snap. Pardon the newbness. I didn't realize this was Adam Hicks.

/ruhtard.

Hey that's cool! As long as you meant it in a good way! lol!

Joshua wrote:Hey Adam, my understanding was that you'll be at C2E2 as well. Are you just attending as a guest and not in artist alley? Would you still take commissions there?

Yep. I'll be @ C2E2 but just as a guest. I plan on doing some drawing while there but if you want you can place an order now and I can have it ready for you at the show! Smile
Unless you were wanting it in a sketchbook. Either way is cool w/ me!

10Commission List Open! Empty Re: Commission List Open! Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:43 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm definitely trying to decide on what I want to get in my sketchbook.

11Commission List Open! Empty Re: Commission List Open! Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:01 pm

GigaToast

GigaToast
Ninja
Ninja

Joshua wrote:I'm definitely trying to decide on what I want to get in my sketchbook.

cool. Very Happy

12Commission List Open! Empty Re: Commission List Open! Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:22 am

goatt

goatt
Pirate
Pirate

Adam! I actually have a piece I've been meaning to talk to you about. I just have no funds right now on account of saving up for C2E2. But if nothing else, I'll talk to ya about it there. Smile

13Commission List Open! Empty Re: Commission List Open! Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I want to get one in my sketchbook too if you have the time.

14Commission List Open! Empty Re: Commission List Open! Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:16 am

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

[quote="GigaToast"]
G_Zatara wrote:Oh, snap. Pardon the newbness. I didn't realize this was Adam Hicks.

/ruhtard.

In the best of ways Smile

15Commission List Open! Empty Re: Commission List Open! Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:37 pm

GigaToast

GigaToast
Ninja
Ninja

goatt wrote:Adam! I actually have a piece I've been meaning to talk to you about. I just have no funds right now on account of saving up for C2E2. But if nothing else, I'll talk to ya about it there. Smile

awesome. we'll talk! Very Happy

potatojoe wrote:I want to get one in my sketchbook too if you have the time.

sure thing! I plan on doing several sketches while there. If not at the actual con then maybe at the lobby takeover on Sat night! Smile

[quote="G_Zatara"]
GigaToast wrote:

/ruhtard.

In the best of ways Smile

coolness. Smile

16Commission List Open! Empty Re: Commission List Open! Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:01 am

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hope you can fit me in at C2E2

17Commission List Open! Empty Re: Commission List Open! Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:39 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Rath99 wrote:Hope you can fit me in at C2E2
I'll fit you in at C2E2. Perv

18Commission List Open! Empty Re: Commission List Open! Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:12 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hey Adam, I've got an idea for what I want in my sketchbook but I wanted to run it by you first and see how doable it is. I want to do a Disney/Marvel mashup using Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, and Goofy being combined with the characters of Captain America, Thor, and Iron Man. I have no preference which characters get mashed together, I'd leave that up to your discretion as to which you think work best. Could this become a reality?

19Commission List Open! Empty Re: Commission List Open! Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:35 am

GigaToast

GigaToast
Ninja
Ninja

Joshua wrote:Hey Adam, I've got an idea for what I want in my sketchbook but I wanted to run it by you first and see how doable it is. I want to do a Disney/Marvel mashup using Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, and Goofy being combined with the characters of Captain America, Thor, and Iron Man. I have no preference which characters get mashed together, I'd leave that up to your discretion as to which you think work best. Could this become a reality?

Yeah man I think I could swing that! I'm seeing it in my head right now! Smile

I'll just have to practice my Disney characters before c2e2!

20Commission List Open! Empty Re: Commission List Open! Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:08 am

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Can I get this guy? Very Happy

Commission List Open! US1Card8a

21Commission List Open! Empty Re: Commission List Open! Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:21 am

GigaToast

GigaToast
Ninja
Ninja

potatojoe wrote:Can I get this guy? Very Happy

Commission List Open! US1Card8a

lol sure! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum