Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig!

+13
Demonweasel
Lee
dmahoney
goatt
Ska
LordD3r3k
Chi-Town Spidey
Joshua
Gojiratoho
Heytherejeffro
Silent K
Astro13Zombie
Mnemosis
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 7]

126St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 6 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:48 am

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Movie Quote!

https://www.facebook.com/heytherejeffro

127St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 6 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:58 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

T-Minus 20 hours till I embark on my journey into the land of tea parties and overreactions to lite-brites.

128St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 6 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:06 pm

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

So should we bring something? Snacks? Chip in for pizza? Beverages? I'm a pretty big soda drinker myself

129St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 6 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:12 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Lube.

130St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 6 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:13 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 6 Anallube

131St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 6 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:13 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Fuck you, Chris! Laughing

132St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 6 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:14 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:Alright, I've got no dates yet, as I'm waiting on my schedule from work, but I was thinking of hosting a pizza party some Saturday night at my place before I move.

I live more or less in central Massachusetts (Hudson), and anyone willing to make the drive is welcome. I have a one bedroom condo, but anyone interested in spending the night will be more than welcome to crash. If it ends up being co-ed, ladies will be offered the bedroom and we dudes shall take to the living room.

My rough plan is to come up with a few movies to rent. I'll provide the pizzas, but it shall be BYOB (partly because I can't afford to get everyone drunk, and partly so I know who's 21) If you're interested, let me know. If there's a Saturday that wouldn't work for you, let me know that too.

Also, any PoP!ulation members under 18 are welcome, but must be out by 10. I'm not really comfortable with having minors at my place for a sleep over.

So let me know folks!
I'm gonna bring a movie or two with me.

133St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 6 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:38 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:Fuck you, Chris! Laughing

Laughing

Bring the lube! tongue

134St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 6 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:50 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

TENIME_art wrote:

Laughing

Bring the lube! tongue

If that man sweats Au Jus sauce I'm sure one of his other glands produces astroglide.

135St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 6 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:14 pm

dmahoney

dmahoney
Zombie
Zombie

LordD3r3k wrote:So should we bring something? Snacks? Chip in for pizza? Beverages? I'm a pretty big soda drinker myself

I grabbed a 12 pack of pepsi and a 12 pack of mt dew. Might have some cookies also. I can grab other stuff on the way if you need anything kwhack

136St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 6 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:38 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Everyone bring whatever you want to drink, and feel free to bring movies.

I'm picking up the pizzas/chicken kickers, don't worry about that. I'm also making spinach and artichoke dip and have some tortilla chips for that. If you prefer salsa, get some.

Anyone who wants to bring dessert-like things (cookie, snack cakes, so forth) is welcome to. There's a 24 hour grocery story about ten minutes away, too. If we want stuff, we can get it.

137St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 6 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:38 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Gojiratoho wrote:
TENIME_art wrote:

Laughing

Bring the lube! tongue

If that man sweats Au Jus sauce I'm sure one of his other glands produces astroglide.

HA!

138St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 6 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:25 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Massachusetts HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

139St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 6 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:30 pm

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The day is nigh!

I'll probably leave in an hour or so. It'll take me about an hour and a half to get there.

140St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 6 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:01 am

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Anybody wanna take bets on who's naked?

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

141St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 6 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:51 am

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ska wrote:Anybody wanna take bets on who's naked?

I think at some point they will all be.

I would hate to be the first one to fall asleep.

142St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 6 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:13 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Heh... pics are up on Facebook. You get two here...

St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 6 P3200010
I don't know what Iwo Jima had to do with St. Patrick's Day. :shrugs:

St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 6 Jeff_a11
Parting is such sweet sorrow.

143St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 6 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Oh, top pic, left to right, Lordd3r3k, HeyThereJeffro, dmahoney, and GojiraToho

144St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 6 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:23 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

So who woke up with the sheets stuck to their ass?

145St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 6 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:26 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

That's how I wake up EVERY morning!

146St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 6 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:11 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Jeffro, you look better in the Cobra shirt than I do.

147St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 6 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:00 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Based on some of the pictures you should change the name of it to PoP! Annual Butt Fucking Orgy.

148St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 6 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:22 pm

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:
St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 6 Jeff_a11
Parting is such sweet sorrow.

You sure as hell didn't say goodbye to me like that when I dropped your ass off at the airport. Damn Massholes.

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

149St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 6 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:24 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

You don't do the same stuff with your tongue that Jeff does.

150St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 6 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:01 pm

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ska, you can grab my ass like that sometime.

Josh, you're right.

Mnemosis, you promised our love would remain a secret.

Knize, I think we'd both be better off not wearing shirts...

https://www.facebook.com/heytherejeffro

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next