The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Survival of the Fittest: The story so far

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51 epilogue on Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:59 pm

shining knight

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Epilogue 1

Reaper sat on his lonesome looking depressed. It wasn’t his fault that his entire life had turned to shit….it was David’s and the rest of that miserable shower of bastards of his.

“Yes old boy think like that and you could be most useful to us,” said a disembodied voice which was followed by a second one.

“indeed you are correct as always mr moon,”

“aren’t I just mr sun!”

“show yourself!” shouted reaper angrily pounding the ground with a fist

“he barks orders at the sun and the moon what arrogance he has right mr sun?”

“indeed mr moon,”

There was a flurry of blows which struck reaper flinging him into the air and into the arms of a woman who was just floating there.

“hmmm not bad…full of rage….perfect to fit the death arcane space we are lacking due to the death of the doom lord,”

“who the hell are you?”

“Oh me I’m just an empress…..nothing major to talk about although you know my gendo don’t you?”

“gendo?!?” asked reaper

“oh yeah you only know him by his real name and not my cute little pet name for him….” grinned empress crushing reaper closer to her gigantic chest.

“well if I gotta die!” thought reaper to himself as the near exposed breasts of the empress pushed into his face.

“you are enjoying this aren’t you,” muttered the empress unamused

“no…its agony….” muttered reaper trying and failing to pretend he’s in pain

“sun, moon get over here…..” muttered the empress chucking reaper down on to his butt.

Two strange looking men appeared one had the face of a sun the other had the face of a half moon. They both bowed at the empress.

“your orders ma’am,”

“take him away he is perfect to complete our collective he shall be our death,”

With that the three of them took reaper away to an unknown fate….

Epilogue II

The white house

President janson was walking alongside his two bodyguards into the main hall of the oval office when two blades struck the two bodyguards down.

“what the hell how could the security be breached?!?”

“oh its pretty easy to breach something when you can control the shadows itself,” grinned a voice who was sitting on the presidents main chair.

“you…. The hell?”

“tut, tut mr president call me the surgeon…and these are my new friends….”

A thick black gloop ran down the walls of the oval office and it began to converge on the shocked president. He began to slowly sink into the goop screaming while doing so until he was gone.

“IT IS DONE….”

“well I figured killing the president would have been tougher than that,” muttered the surgeon

“YOU HAVE THE FULL POWER OF DARK MATTER ON YOUR SIDE….”

“Indeed nafarach, I shall not underestimate you again,”

“REMEMBER YOU MUST FULFIL YOUR END OF THE BARGAIN,”

“Indeed you want your lost brother and I know where to find him,” grinned the surgeon as he slapped down a picture of the monks of purgo of malum In particular one was circled around in red ink. That person was Orpheus…..

Future echoes

“we’re brother and sister?!?”

“You and me reaper one last battle….you cannot win I am stronger than you!” screamed Xion sadistically pounding reaper into the dirt.

“Is this true Dave is the new big bad your …..?“ shouted puma in horror

“T.I.T may be dead and buried but we will never surrender!” shouted anansi boy slicing a dark matter creature in two

“you don’t know who I really am do you?” grinned Orpheus tears of black running down his eyeless face.

“you want to know the truth….but you cannot handle the truth….”

“you mean by stopping the Iscariot L.L unleashed an even worse evil by mistake?”

“the end is coming for you all…..no surrender….no quarter….no survivors….”

SOTFV begins June o9 on PoP

View user profile

52 Re: Survival of the Fittest: The story so far on Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:36 am

Thundermatts

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Wow. I actually feel really honored to have been a small part of that. Great job by everyone! I only wish I had gotten my final fight done before the comp screw up. It was epic! I worked hard on it. Assuming i'm on more than a wii come june, let me know if you need any help. I feel my strength is keeping things light before all hell breaks loose

View user profile

53 Re: Survival of the Fittest: The story so far on Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:18 am

shining knight

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
I feel bad you never got to do that fight I really do but the story was nearing itsend and I had to tie up all of t.i.ts loose ends as they are not in v except for dave, war and the two hundred whitworths

View user profile

54 Re: Survival of the Fittest: The story so far on Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:44 pm

Thundermatts

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
If I ever recover the file and finish it I may post it for fun

View user profile

55 Re: Survival of the Fittest: The story so far on Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:39 am

shining knight

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
bumping this up due to the closeness of SOTF V in case anyone wants to read this

View user profile

56 Re: Survival of the Fittest: The story so far on Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:36 pm

Sci-Fi

Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate
Wow! This was awesome!

View user profile

57 Re: Survival of the Fittest: The story so far on Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:27 am

shining knight

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
the new ones gonna be even better