Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The official; Doctor who thread

+28
Nubbins
GigaToast
Frank M. Reding
WonderWoman2.0
pumkinheadfan
Sapphire Gypsy
Juggalojohn
TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
ChrisToPhenom
MikeSabian
Foreigner_Man
melvinlikechris
Denim
Que
comicgeekelly
elijahdprophet
Joshua
TheUnalteredOne
BlueMaxx
Ska
supervenom
jaydee74
FroZen
Justin
Jherek
Silent K
superdoug
shining knight
32 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 42  Next

Go down  Message [Page 21 of 42]

501The official; Doctor who thread - Page 21 Empty Re: The official; Doctor who thread Fri May 07, 2010 3:08 pm

Jherek

Jherek
Pirate
Pirate

Foreigner_Man wrote:^I doubt she'll become a regular companion, it would ruin what makes her special. I think she'll show up every season or two, but not be there like a regular companion would.

Jherek, I've been thinking about the whole thing with the coat.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

502The official; Doctor who thread - Page 21 Empty Re: The official; Doctor who thread Fri May 07, 2010 3:37 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Wow. Great theory.

503The official; Doctor who thread - Page 21 Empty Re: The official; Doctor who thread Sat May 08, 2010 10:06 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The way I saw it is

Spoiler:

oh on another note

Spoiler:

also re the two parter after amys choice

Spoiler:

504The official; Doctor who thread - Page 21 Empty Re: The official; Doctor who thread Sat May 08, 2010 7:22 pm

Jherek

Jherek
Pirate
Pirate

shining knight wrote:The way I saw it is

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

shining knight wrote:oh on another note

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

shining knight wrote:also re the two parter after amys choice

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

505The official; Doctor who thread - Page 21 Empty Re: The official; Doctor who thread Sat May 08, 2010 7:29 pm

Jherek

Jherek
Pirate
Pirate

jaydee74 wrote:Wow. Great theory.

Thanks. The official; Doctor who thread - Page 21 334450
Spoiler:

506The official; Doctor who thread - Page 21 Empty Re: The official; Doctor who thread Sat May 08, 2010 7:52 pm

Foreigner_Man

Foreigner_Man
Ninja
Ninja

wacko bow Great job guys!
Spoiler:

507The official; Doctor who thread - Page 21 Empty Re: The official; Doctor who thread Sat May 08, 2010 8:58 pm

TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?

TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Has anybody watched Vampires in Venice yet?

http://www.twitter.com/theekenye

508The official; Doctor who thread - Page 21 Empty Re: The official; Doctor who thread Sat May 08, 2010 9:42 pm

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads? wrote:Has anybody watched Vampires in Venice yet?
I've just got done watching it.

509The official; Doctor who thread - Page 21 Empty Re: The official; Doctor who thread Sat May 08, 2010 9:58 pm

TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?

TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

supervenom wrote:
I've just got done watching it.

Spoiler:

510The official; Doctor who thread - Page 21 Empty Re: The official; Doctor who thread Sat May 08, 2010 10:00 pm

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads? wrote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

511The official; Doctor who thread - Page 21 Empty Re: The official; Doctor who thread Sat May 08, 2010 10:43 pm

Juggalojohn

Juggalojohn
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

if anyone is intrested you can find up to Flesh and stone on Veoh.com to watch the whole episodes (may need and account or download player, i have both), The Vampires of Venice should be up tonight, its up to what has aired in the UK.

If you would like to jump ahead there you go

veoh.com search Doctor who, and change the catagories to Scifi & fantasy

512The official; Doctor who thread - Page 21 Empty Re: The official; Doctor who thread Sat May 08, 2010 11:49 pm

Sapphire Gypsy

Sapphire Gypsy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Or you can watch them here.
http://www.doctorwho-episodes.com/watch-doctor-who-episodes/doctor-who-series-5

That's where I watch them when I can't find the torrent. Very Happy

I wasn't sure I was going to like Matt. David was my Doctor, still is, but Matt's growing on me.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/BerryFrostyDesigns

513The official; Doctor who thread - Page 21 Empty Re: The official; Doctor who thread Sun May 09, 2010 10:13 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Vampires in Venice was very interesting. The next episode was not what I thought it was going to be about. Looks cool.

514The official; Doctor who thread - Page 21 Empty Re: The official; Doctor who thread Sun May 09, 2010 1:41 pm

TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?

TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

supervenom wrote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

515The official; Doctor who thread - Page 21 Empty Re: The official; Doctor who thread Sun May 09, 2010 2:50 pm

Jherek

Jherek
Pirate
Pirate

Yeah loved it. Had a City of Death (Fourth Doctor classic ep.) vibe to it. Probably down to the glamourous location. A nice break from the main arc but also a relentless, action packed story.

Matt Smith is just excellent isn't he?

Spoiler:

516The official; Doctor who thread - Page 21 Empty Re: The official; Doctor who thread Sun May 09, 2010 2:56 pm

TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?

TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Jherek wrote:

Yeah loved it. Had a City of Death (Fourth Doctor classic ep.) vibe to it. Probably down to the glamourous location. A nice break from the main arc but also a relentless, action packed story.

Matt Smith is just excellent isn't he?

Spoiler:

Matt Smith just keeps impressing me. He really has made The Doctor his own way.

Spoiler:

517The official; Doctor who thread - Page 21 Empty Re: The official; Doctor who thread Sun May 09, 2010 4:36 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Okay. Watched Time of the Angels. Am formulating theory. Will post more next weekend, after Flesh and Stone.

518The official; Doctor who thread - Page 21 Empty Re: The official; Doctor who thread Mon May 10, 2010 7:08 am

Jherek

Jherek
Pirate
Pirate

superdoug wrote:Okay. Watched Time of the Angels. Am formulating theory. Will post more next weekend, after Flesh and Stone.

Oooh looking forward to that. The official; Doctor who thread - Page 21 334450

519The official; Doctor who thread - Page 21 Empty Re: The official; Doctor who thread Mon May 10, 2010 7:11 am

Jherek

Jherek
Pirate
Pirate

Matt Smith just keeps impressing me. He really has made The Doctor his own way.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

520The official; Doctor who thread - Page 21 Empty Re: The official; Doctor who thread Mon May 10, 2010 10:24 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

521The official; Doctor who thread - Page 21 Empty Re: The official; Doctor who thread Tue May 11, 2010 4:34 am

pumkinheadfan

pumkinheadfan
Ninja
Ninja

Just finished watching "The Vampires of Venice" episode and I have to say I was totally LOL when the Doctor
Spoiler:
Laughing Matt Smith is really growing on me as the Doctor. I honestly didn't think I would like him as the doctor all that much due to his kinda dull performance in a episode of Secret Diary of a Call Girl that he showed up in. I remember re-watching the episode before starting the 5th season and kinda telling myself to give him a chance as the doctor because I had not seen him in anything else but that episode. I'm glad I did. Smile

522The official; Doctor who thread - Page 21 Empty Re: The official; Doctor who thread Tue May 11, 2010 9:23 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yeah. I gotta say that I am very impressed with Matt Smith.

523The official; Doctor who thread - Page 21 Empty Re: The official; Doctor who thread Tue May 11, 2010 11:00 am

TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?

TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Why are the boyfriends of the companions so wimpy?

524The official; Doctor who thread - Page 21 Empty Re: The official; Doctor who thread Tue May 11, 2010 11:06 am

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads? wrote:Why are the boyfriends of the companions so wimpy?

Because, if they were strong and dashing and handsome, then the women wouldn't be bored with their life (You know women are always bored when deprived of the company of handsome, adventurous men Rolling Eyes ) and in an emotional position to go running off with the Doctor.

But I have another question -- what happened to Companions not being a) specifically human or b) from the 20th/21st century? I'd be interested in seeing someone from the far future's reaction (aside from Captain Jack, who is a time traveler) to modern-day Earth.

525The official; Doctor who thread - Page 21 Empty Re: The official; Doctor who thread Tue May 11, 2010 2:20 pm

Jherek

Jherek
Pirate
Pirate

Well, Classic Who had its fair share of Alien and/or non 20th/21st Century companions. Off the top of my head I can name Zoe, Katrina, Jamie, Nyssa, Turlough and Romana. So I guess it's just a matter of time. (pun intended). The official; Doctor who thread - Page 21 988476

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 21 of 42]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum