Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The official; Doctor who thread

+28
Nubbins
GigaToast
Frank M. Reding
WonderWoman2.0
pumkinheadfan
Sapphire Gypsy
Juggalojohn
TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
ChrisToPhenom
MikeSabian
Foreigner_Man
melvinlikechris
Denim
Que
comicgeekelly
elijahdprophet
Joshua
TheUnalteredOne
BlueMaxx
Ska
supervenom
jaydee74
FroZen
Justin
Jherek
Silent K
superdoug
shining knight
32 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

Go down  Message [Page 40 of 42]

976The official; Doctor who thread - Page 40 Empty Re: The official; Doctor who thread Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:32 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Sounds interesting. I know that being on the cable channel Starz is going to allow the show to be more or less the same from what we saw on the BBC. At least I hope so. I will say without Ianto Jones on the show, it's not going to be as good as I love Ianot and Jack together. Still, it should be interesting and I'll be watching.

977The official; Doctor who thread - Page 40 Empty Re: The official; Doctor who thread Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:24 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

So thats the name they are going with then?

I preferred the new world but I guess it works with the storyline

978The official; Doctor who thread - Page 40 Empty Re: The official; Doctor who thread Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:31 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I was reading the wikipedia entry for doctor who and read that when they were casting the doctor after the 9th doctor left they were considering Chris Barrie who also played Rimmer on Red dwarf.

979The official; Doctor who thread - Page 40 Empty Re: The official; Doctor who thread Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:03 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm glad the went with David Tennant.

980The official; Doctor who thread - Page 40 Empty Re: The official; Doctor who thread Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:06 am

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jaydee74 wrote:I'm glad the went with David Tennant.

me too but Chris barrie would be kinda cool to see.

981The official; Doctor who thread - Page 40 Empty Re: The official; Doctor who thread Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:51 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Oh my freaking god why did I not realise this last month...

Spoiler:

982The official; Doctor who thread - Page 40 Empty Re: The official; Doctor who thread Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:24 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shining knight wrote:Oh my freaking god why did I not realise this last month...

Spoiler:
Someone made a reference to that to me at a Doctor Who meet-up in New York. It's pretty damn clever. I want that soundtrack.

983The official; Doctor who thread - Page 40 Empty Re: The official; Doctor who thread Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:36 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I feel obtuse. I don't get it.

984The official; Doctor who thread - Page 40 Empty Re: The official; Doctor who thread Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:38 pm

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

superdoug wrote:I feel obtuse. I don't get it.

Same here.

985The official; Doctor who thread - Page 40 Empty Re: The official; Doctor who thread Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:42 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

A big running theme for season five was:

Spoiler:

986The official; Doctor who thread - Page 40 Empty Re: The official; Doctor who thread Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:27 pm

Jherek

Jherek
Pirate
Pirate

Good call but I'm willing to bet it's a red herring. Or at best just a reference without being any kind of major clue.

987The official; Doctor who thread - Page 40 Empty Re: The official; Doctor who thread Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:25 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Good call but I'm willing to bet it's a red herring. Or at best just a reference without being any kind of major clue.

In a series where one christmas song referenced the end of doomsday a year before it happened and another song referenced events in the stolen earth a year before it happened I am willing to bet its diliberate

988The official; Doctor who thread - Page 40 Empty Re: The official; Doctor who thread Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:27 pm

Jherek

Jherek
Pirate
Pirate

^Hmmm. Okay I'll buy that. But we already know that 'Silence will fall' so I don't see anything new there but you've got me intrigued and for want of anything else to discuss re New Who lets run with it. Whatdya think? some kinda monster who deals with sound or its absence in the same way that the Weeping Angels deal with the visual?

989The official; Doctor who thread - Page 40 Empty Re: The official; Doctor who thread Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:01 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

We -are- talking about Moffat's show, and one of his best episodes was 'Silence in the Library.' Could it be, perhaps, the return (or re-encountering) of those things (I forget the name), knowing how Moffat isn't above dipping in the same creative well more than once?

990The official; Doctor who thread - Page 40 Empty Re: The official; Doctor who thread Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:48 pm

Jherek

Jherek
Pirate
Pirate

superdoug wrote:We -are- talking about Moffat's show, and one of his best episodes was 'Silence in the Library.' Could it be, perhaps, the return (or re-encountering) of those things (I forget the name), knowing how Moffat isn't above dipping in the same creative well more than once?

Ah the Vashta Nerada! (Somehow you hafta say that in Tennant's Mockney accent) Could be but I'm guessing a new threat. I've been toying with the idea that the 'Silence' which will fall is a place rather than a state of being. As in a planet or a space station. (I'm risking going off topic here but wasn't 'Silence' the name of Marvel[Miracle}man's space station in Alan Moore's comic?.

991The official; Doctor who thread - Page 40 Empty Re: The official; Doctor who thread Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:38 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

dout its the vashta nerada they recently showed up in one of those online game thingys I am fully in the
Spoiler:
camp

992The official; Doctor who thread - Page 40 Empty Re: The official; Doctor who thread Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:23 pm

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

For your enjoyment:

http://whatisdrwho.ytmnd.com/

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

993The official; Doctor who thread - Page 40 Empty Re: The official; Doctor who thread Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:50 pm

Jherek

Jherek
Pirate
Pirate

shining knight wrote:dout its the vashta nerada they recently showed up in one of those online game thingys I am fully in the
Spoiler:
camp

yes ...but vewwy vewwy qwietwy? Laughing cool

994The official; Doctor who thread - Page 40 Empty Re: The official; Doctor who thread Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:24 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I just got this book and I can't wait to read it:
The official; Doctor who thread - Page 40 Doctor_Who_The_Power_of_the_Daleks

995The official; Doctor who thread - Page 40 Empty Re: The official; Doctor who thread Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:38 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a298114/david-tennant-to-become-a-father.html

ohh...

Ska if you need someone tae comfort ye hen I'm here Sad

996The official; Doctor who thread - Page 40 Empty Re: The official; Doctor who thread Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:04 pm

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shining knight wrote:http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a298114/david-tennant-to-become-a-father.html

ohh...

Oh fucking barf. You know what? I've kinda been over him the last week. No crazy dreams, and honestly haven't really thought about him outside of talking DW on the internet.

997The official; Doctor who thread - Page 40 Empty Re: The official; Doctor who thread Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:21 pm

Nubbins

Nubbins
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Ska that was an awesome gif! Now that will be stuck in my head all day!

998The official; Doctor who thread - Page 40 Empty Re: The official; Doctor who thread Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:01 pm

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Nubbins wrote:Ska that was an awesome gif! Now that will be stuck in my head all day!

I love YTMND. For some reason, Knize hates it with a fiery passion, so don't tell him I posted it. It's probably for some stupid reason. The same reason he doesn't like anime.

999The official; Doctor who thread - Page 40 Empty Re: The official; Doctor who thread Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:22 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shining knight wrote:http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a298114/david-tennant-to-become-a-father.html

ohh...

Good for them. I love you

1000The official; Doctor who thread - Page 40 Empty Re: The official; Doctor who thread Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:40 pm

Nubbins

Nubbins
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Sad day for Ska I am Sorry Ska!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 40 of 42]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum