Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

WrestleMania XXVI

+13
riv1
(._Y_.)
Sandman
Aussiemandias
Ric Magnum
DickGrayson007
comicgeekelly
Fresh03
Matt
MillionDollarGeek
jaydee74
prescribeddrone
ChrisToPhenom
17 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1WrestleMania XXVI Empty WrestleMania XXVI Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:40 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Matches-

World Heavyweight Championship: Chris Jericho Vs. Edge

Streak Vs. Career: The Undertaker Vs. Shawn Michaels

WWE Championship: Batista Vs. John Cena

Money in the Bank: Christian vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Kane vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. Jack Swagger vs. Montel Vontavious Porter vs. Matt Hardy vs. Evan Bourne vs. Drew McIntyre

Singles: Bret Hart Vs. Vince McMahon

Unified WWE Tag Team Championship: ShoMiz (The Miz and The Big Show) Vs. John Morrison and R-Truth

Singles: Triple H Vs. Sheamus

Triple Threat Match: Randy Orton Vs. Cody Rhodes Vs. Ted DiBiase

Singles Match: Rey Mysterio Vs. CM Punk (If CM Punk wins, Rey Mysterio joins the Straight Edge Society)

Poster-

WrestleMania XXVI WrestleMania_XXVI

Arena (University of Phoenix Stadium)-

WrestleMania XXVI 800px-University_of_Phoenix_Stadium_aerial

Last edited by ChrisToPhenom on Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:47 am; edited 2 times in total

2WrestleMania XXVI Empty Re: WrestleMania XXVI Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:45 pm

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hopefully there's a good online stream that won't get shut down.

3WrestleMania XXVI Empty Re: WrestleMania XXVI Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:02 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

prescribeddrone wrote:Hopefully there's a good online stream that won't get shut down.
Ha...I might pay-per-view or like I always do when I miss a show or don't TiVo them-download it an hour after it airs.

4WrestleMania XXVI Empty Re: WrestleMania XXVI Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:33 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I see Undertaker winning. I had heard that Shawn was going to take some time off and I really want to see the Undertaker never losing this streak. It's just too awesome and he's been such a good company man that I really hope they give him this legacy.

5WrestleMania XXVI Empty Re: WrestleMania XXVI Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:51 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jaydee74 wrote:I see Undertaker winning. I had heard that Shawn was going to take some time off and I really want to see the Undertaker never losing this streak. It's just too awesome and he's been such a good company man that I really hope they give him this legacy.
Agreed. I think this will be the time Shawn Michaels retires. I mean, what's next if he beats The Undertaker? Retire? Well, actually that'd a good announcement to make if so but I think The Undertake should have his own different reason to lose by something shocking and unexpecting, you know? Because he'll soon retire also...

6WrestleMania XXVI Empty Re: WrestleMania XXVI Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:00 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I also have to say that I am nervous about the Bret Hart Vs. Vince McMahon match. I mean, Bret could get hurt for real. The dude has had a stroke and a serious concussion and while this has the potential to be a great match for an emotional standpoint, it makes me nervous that something horrible could go wrong.

7WrestleMania XXVI Empty Re: WrestleMania XXVI Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:04 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jaydee74 wrote:I also have to say that I am nervous about the Bret Hart Vs. Vince McMahon match. I mean, Bret could get hurt for real. The dude has had a stroke and a serious concussion and while this has the potential to be a great match for an emotional standpoint, it makes me nervous that something horrible could go wrong.
Yeah...that's the only match I have no words for. I have no idea how this is going to pan out because this isn't The Rock or Steve Austin returning. These are two middle aged dudes going at it...I wonder if Vince will really bring it instead of a Gauntlet match like he did against John Cena.

8WrestleMania XXVI Empty Re: WrestleMania XXVI Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:06 pm

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

ChrisToPhenom wrote:
prescribeddrone wrote:Hopefully there's a good online stream that won't get shut down.
Ha...I might pay-per-view or like I always do when I miss a show or don't TiVo them-download it an hour after it airs.

By the time it ends I'd probably read about it and not care as much about watching it Laughing

I wouldn't PPV it though, no way I'm paying WWE's PPV prices- especially this one being more expensive.

9WrestleMania XXVI Empty Re: WrestleMania XXVI Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:16 pm

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Im paying for it, I dont care. Its the only WWE ppv that I will actually dish out the money for.

10WrestleMania XXVI Empty Re: WrestleMania XXVI Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:27 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

MillionDollarGeek wrote:Im paying for it, I dont care. Its the only WWE ppv that I will actually dish out the money for.
Yeah-this, Backlash and Summerslam for me.

11WrestleMania XXVI Empty Re: WrestleMania XXVI Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:28 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

ChrisToPhenom wrote:
jaydee74 wrote:I also have to say that I am nervous about the Bret Hart Vs. Vince McMahon match. I mean, Bret could get hurt for real. The dude has had a stroke and a serious concussion and while this has the potential to be a great match for an emotional standpoint, it makes me nervous that something horrible could go wrong.
Yeah...that's the only match I have no words for. I have no idea how this is going to pan out because this isn't The Rock or Steve Austin returning. These are two middle aged dudes going at it...I wonder if Vince will really bring it instead of a Gauntlet match like he did against John Cena.

I had even heard a rumor once that it could even be a street fight match. That could get ugly beyond words.

12WrestleMania XXVI Empty Re: WrestleMania XXVI Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:18 am

Matt

Matt
Pirate
Pirate

Just find a good IRC that will link you to the a stream

jaydee74 wrote:I see Undertaker winning. I had heard that Shawn was going to take some time off and I really want to see the Undertaker never losing this streak. It's just too awesome and he's been such a good company man that I really hope they give him this legacy.
Someone should break the streak ,and it should be someone up and coming. He can get a huge rub from beating taker at mania

jaydee74 wrote:
ChrisToPhenom wrote:

I had even heard a rumor once that it could even be a street fight match. That could get ugly beyond words.

It's gonna be a huge clusterfuck if those two get in the ring. Bret really does not have it anymore and Vince is a 65 year old man that was never really that great when he got in the ring.

13WrestleMania XXVI Empty Re: WrestleMania XXVI Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:06 am

Fresh03

Fresh03
Ninja
Ninja

Anyone feel like making this interesting? How about once the final WM line up is announced I assign points to the card, people make choices and the winner gets a TPB or fig, within reason, of their choice?

14WrestleMania XXVI Empty Re: WrestleMania XXVI Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:12 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Matt wrote:
Just find a good IRC that will link you to the a stream

Someone should break the streak ,and it should be someone up and coming. He can get a huge rub from beating taker at mania

jaydee74 wrote:
ChrisToPhenom wrote:

It's gonna be a huge clusterfuck if those two get in the ring. Bret really does not have it anymore and Vince is a 65 year old man that was never really that great when he got in the ring.
I have to say I am most nervous about this match for two reasons. One because I don't want to see anyone get hurt and two, I can see this being the weakest match of the whole event.

15WrestleMania XXVI Empty Re: WrestleMania XXVI Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:33 pm

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Fresh03 wrote:Anyone feel like making this interesting? How about once the final WM line up is announced I assign points to the card, people make choices and the winner gets a TPB or fig, within reason, of their choice?

That sounds like a wonderful idea.

16WrestleMania XXVI Empty Re: WrestleMania XXVI Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:41 am

Fresh03

Fresh03
Ninja
Ninja

Tell you what, depending on participation I'll even go top three, the final card is essentially up at this point, we're waiting on a couple of matches that we all know are going to happen, but yeah, once there's a final card, I'll totally head up a WM fantasy thing.

Guess I'll put a specific thread with rules and prizes here shortly.

17WrestleMania XXVI Empty Re: WrestleMania XXVI Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:50 am

Matt

Matt
Pirate
Pirate

Fresh03 wrote:Tell you what, depending on participation I'll even go top three, the final card is essentially up at this point, we're waiting on a couple of matches that we all know are going to happen, but yeah, once there's a final card, I'll totally head up a WM fantasy thing.

Guess I'll put a specific thread with rules and prizes here shortly.

you can set something up on fourdown.org or at least use it as a template.

18WrestleMania XXVI Empty Re: WrestleMania XXVI Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:07 pm

Fresh03

Fresh03
Ninja
Ninja

I used to run the year long PPV Prediction contest over on the obsessedwithwrestling/onlineworldofwrestling boards before they changed ownership and all of the old staff got booted.

19WrestleMania XXVI Empty Re: WrestleMania XXVI Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:48 am

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Update-

Triple Threat Match: Randy Orton Vs. Cody Rhodes Vs. Ted DiBiase

Singles Match: Rey Mysterio Vs. CM Punk (If CM Punk wins, Rey Mysterio joins the Straight Edge Society)

20WrestleMania XXVI Empty Re: WrestleMania XXVI Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:07 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The triple threat match sounds very awesome. That could be a sleeper hit of the night.

The singles match between Punk and Mysterio could be good. We'll see. I like them both and the two of them could put on a great match.

21WrestleMania XXVI Empty Re: WrestleMania XXVI Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:27 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jaydee74 wrote:The triple threat match sounds very awesome. That could be a sleeper hit of the night.

The singles match between Punk and Mysterio could be good. We'll see. I like them both and the two of them could put on a great match.
Do you think Rey Mysterio will have to join the the Straight Edge Society? I think that would be interesting to see happen.

22WrestleMania XXVI Empty Re: WrestleMania XXVI Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:37 pm

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

18 - 0!

23WrestleMania XXVI Empty Re: WrestleMania XXVI Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:40 pm

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

JR tweeted that HBK/Taker should go on last.

24WrestleMania XXVI Empty Re: WrestleMania XXVI Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:16 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

A stream for the ones who didn't pay for it...I did anyway but here.

http://atdhe.net/15023/watch-wwe-wrestlemania-xxvi

25WrestleMania XXVI Empty Re: WrestleMania XXVI Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:59 pm

DickGrayson007

DickGrayson007
Pirate
Pirate

I'll miss you Shawn, you are the best ever.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum