Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

WrestleMania XXVI

+13
riv1
(._Y_.)
Sandman
Aussiemandias
Ric Magnum
DickGrayson007
comicgeekelly
Fresh03
Matt
MillionDollarGeek
jaydee74
prescribeddrone
ChrisToPhenom
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26WrestleMania XXVI - Page 2 Empty Re: WrestleMania XXVI Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:05 am

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

That was a killer main event. It was a good way for Michaels to go out.

27WrestleMania XXVI - Page 2 Empty Re: WrestleMania XXVI Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:37 am

Ric Magnum

Ric Magnum
Pirate
Pirate

DickGrayson007 wrote:I'll miss you Shawn, you are the best ever.

Don't worry. He'll be back in 3-5 months. Wrestlers don't know how to retire. Looking at you Ric Flair, Mick Foley and Hulk Hogan. shake my head

28WrestleMania XXVI - Page 2 Empty Re: WrestleMania XXVI Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:39 am

Aussiemandias

Aussiemandias
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Still it was a great way for him to go out.....for now. He and Taker put on a great match - best of this Wrestlemania in my opinion.

My thoughts on other matches:

- I liked the Money in the Bank match (I always love that match) but I think maybe there was too many guys in the match. Would have been better with about 6 and improved once a few guys were out of the action. I would have liked Christian to win but I think Swagger's cocky attitude will work with having won the match and having a crack at a title up his sleeve. As usual there was some crazy stuff going on which I loved. Those guys are crazy.

- Jericho and Edge put on a good, professional match as you would expect. Personally I thought this match should have gone second last.

- Cena v Batista actually wasn't too bad but Cena's lack of ability to sell anything always spoils my enjoyment of any match he's in. I got the distinct impression that Cena may have been a bit dazed for a little while at one point in that match.

- Rey Mysterio and CM Punk wasn't too bad.

- The tag team match seemed a bit quick but it was a pretty definite finish to the match which seemed to make sense for it being quick.

- Orton, DiBiase, Rhodes match I thought was good. It will be interesting to see where this goes next. I was glad Rhodes and DiBiase turned on each other which then added credence to Randy beating them both.

- Vince and Bret Hart - I thought this was absolutely awful. The whole thing was poorly done. Was not a fan of this at all.

- Divas match - they looked good.

- Triple H and Sheamus was not bad. I didn't like Sheamus at first but there's a bit of an old school feel to him - he doesn't do a bad job.

Overall I don't think this was one of the great Wrestlemanias but that last match was a beauty plus a couple of other reasonably good matches.

29WrestleMania XXVI - Page 2 Empty Re: WrestleMania XXVI Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:02 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Another impressive Wrestlemania. Very happy about that. I really wish that they hadn't gone through with the Vince/Bret match. I knew the Undertaker would win and the rest of the matches were pretty good. I was a bit surprised about Jack Swagger winning the Money in the Bank match. Somehow I thought it would be Christian. Overall, a great show. WWE does Wrestlemania right once again.

30WrestleMania XXVI - Page 2 Empty Re: WrestleMania XXVI Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:16 am

Sandman

Sandman
Ninja
Ninja

I did not realize it was on last night. Ihave not watched wrestling in years now but still try to tune in for Wrestlemania. if nothing else it would have given me an excuse to go to hooters to watch it

31WrestleMania XXVI - Page 2 Empty Re: WrestleMania XXVI Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:15 pm

(._Y_.)

(._Y_.)
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I thought it was a really good Mania. The Brett/Vince match was pretty weaksauce, but oh well. MitB was fucking fantastic, Koffi Kingston using the ladder as stilts was classic! Undertaker/HBK was really well done, I knew taker would win, but was wondering how they would end the match. I was a bit dissapointed by the Tag-Team match and the Divas match. meh. Batista/Cena was enjoyable and Mysterio/Punk was good. Jericho/Edge was great as well. Fantasia singing America the Beautiful was kinda weak, but I'm not really a fan of hers. Highlight of the night for me was Santina Marella's frickin Slim James commercial. Soooooooooo funny.

32WrestleMania XXVI - Page 2 Empty Re: WrestleMania XXVI Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:19 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I wonder if we're going to see the Hart Dynasty as good guys coming off of Wrestlemania. I mean, they helped their uncle win. I can't imagine we won't see Vince trying to screw them over. I hear that Bret is going to be in the corner of Edge in his continued feud with Chris Jericho which would be awesome. I want to see more tag teams because I am tired of ShowMiz just running away with the titles. I want to see some real contenders for the tag titles. While the Undertaker/Michaels match was predictable, I thought it was still good. Jon Cena wins again. Yay. shake my head I did think it was cool that he posed with John Cena haters in the front row. That made me smile a bit.

33WrestleMania XXVI - Page 2 Empty Re: WrestleMania XXVI Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:25 pm

(._Y_.)

(._Y_.)
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jaydee74 wrote: I did think it was cool that he posed with John Cena haters in the front row. That made me smile a bit.

HAHA yeah, the one guy with the "We Hate Cena" shirt was like "Holy shit! John Cena I love you!!!"

34WrestleMania XXVI - Page 2 Empty Re: WrestleMania XXVI Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:26 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

(._Y_.) wrote:
jaydee74 wrote: I did think it was cool that he posed with John Cena haters in the front row. That made me smile a bit.

HAHA yeah, the one guy with the "We Hate Cena" shirt was like "Holy shit! John Cena I love you!!!"
I don't think they knew what to do with themselves and that's what made it awesome.

35WrestleMania XXVI - Page 2 Empty Re: WrestleMania XXVI Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:55 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

That was one of my fave parts of the match, which was a lot better than i thought it would be.

Overall a good WM. Could have done without the divas and Hart matches. My man Sheamus put on a good show with HHH and the Taker/HBK fight was damn good as well, nice job by both men.

36WrestleMania XXVI - Page 2 Empty Re: WrestleMania XXVI Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:46 pm

Aussiemandias

Aussiemandias
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

(._Y_.) wrote:Koffi Kingston using the ladder as stilts was classic!
Did you think that was spur of the moment? I didn't think they'd planned for a ladder to break like that so he just did it which is pretty damn clever if it was.

jaydee74 wrote:I wonder if we're going to see the Hart Dynasty as good guys coming off of Wrestlemania. I mean, they helped their uncle win. I can't imagine we won't see Vince trying to screw them over. I hear that Bret is going to be in the corner of Edge in his continued feud with Chris Jericho which would be awesome. I want to see more tag teams because I am tired of ShowMiz just running away with the titles. I want to see some real contenders for the tag titles. While the Undertaker/Michaels match was predictable, I thought it was still good. Jon Cena wins again. Yay. shake my head I did think it was cool that he posed with John Cena haters in the front row. That made me smile a bit.
I thought that was classic when Cena did that. I'm not a fan of Cena at all but shows he's got a pretty good sense of humour about it all and to tell the truth I thought it showed those members of the crowd had good senses of humour too. It was a funny moment.

37WrestleMania XXVI - Page 2 Empty Re: WrestleMania XXVI Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:22 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

My Wrestlemania XXVI Review

http://panelsonpages.com/?p=21213

38WrestleMania XXVI - Page 2 Empty Re: WrestleMania XXVI Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:31 pm

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^^^^ I think you were a bit to hard on the show. Good read nonetheless.

My Wrestlemania Review
http://nodq.com/columns/271890371.shtml

39WrestleMania XXVI - Page 2 Empty Re: WrestleMania XXVI Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:40 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

comicgeekelly wrote:^^^^ I think you were a bit to hard on the show.

Sorry...I just expect more out of a Wrestlemania. As a former hardcore fan to a less-than-casual fan these days, Wrestlemania should've made me want to watch Raw tonight. It did not.

40WrestleMania XXVI - Page 2 Empty Re: WrestleMania XXVI Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:46 pm

DickGrayson007

DickGrayson007
Pirate
Pirate

I thought Sheamus did a good job as well. I thought Kofi or Mcintyre would have won MiTB.

41WrestleMania XXVI - Page 2 Empty Re: WrestleMania XXVI Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:08 am

The Ignored One

The Ignored One
Zombie
Zombie

Just glad Taker won.

http://entertainmentdeficitdisorder.wordpress.com/

42WrestleMania XXVI - Page 2 Empty Re: WrestleMania XXVI Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:56 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Was one of the weaker WM. Too much filler not enough good stuff.

43WrestleMania XXVI - Page 2 Empty Re: WrestleMania XXVI Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:25 am

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Not as big a critic as some, here. It entertained me for a few hours, so, i'm happy.

44WrestleMania XXVI - Page 2 Empty Re: WrestleMania XXVI Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:27 pm

Matt

Matt
Pirate
Pirate

It was alright. there have been a lot worst Wrestlemanias. If I had payed for it ,instead of watching a stream,I'd probably had a different opinion.

45WrestleMania XXVI - Page 2 Empty Re: WrestleMania XXVI Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:58 am

Kupocat

Kupocat
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

SHOWMIIIIIIZ! I love you Laughing

46WrestleMania XXVI - Page 2 Empty Re: WrestleMania XXVI Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:32 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Kupocat wrote:SHOWMIIIIIIZ! I love you Laughing
They need to wear the funky glasses like that dude did in "Last Dragon".
WrestleMania XXVI - Page 2 Shonuff

47WrestleMania XXVI - Page 2 Empty Re: WrestleMania XXVI Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:44 pm

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Busta Rhymes? lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum