Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

When is it too late to be angry about a sporting event/wresting Spoiler?

+2
Fresh03
hrdwrkngXsoldier
6 posters

When is it YOUR fault a sporting event was spoiled for you?

When is it too late to be angry about a sporting event/wresting Spoiler? Vote_lcap50%When is it too late to be angry about a sporting event/wresting Spoiler? Vote_rcap 50% [ 2 ]
When is it too late to be angry about a sporting event/wresting Spoiler? Vote_lcap0%When is it too late to be angry about a sporting event/wresting Spoiler? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
When is it too late to be angry about a sporting event/wresting Spoiler? Vote_lcap0%When is it too late to be angry about a sporting event/wresting Spoiler? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
When is it too late to be angry about a sporting event/wresting Spoiler? Vote_lcap50%When is it too late to be angry about a sporting event/wresting Spoiler? Vote_rcap 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Things get spoiled for you every now and then when it comes to sporting/wrestling events. But when is it passed the time of getting upset that you accidently hear or read something?

I say if you really cared you would be checking for updates as it happened anyway. But 24 hours you should be safe if you avoid the television, news paper, internet, and the radio.

Fresh03

Fresh03
Ninja
Ninja

One hour, if you cared about the game you would have paid attention, there are extenuating circumstances of course, but if I'm looking to talk some shit to you I'll be on the phone within a couple of minutes of the end of the game to you.

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

For wrestling... dont go on the internet to look at rumors or gossip. I mean I would rather read it from someone who I know is watching it and it just saves you money. Which reminds me...

Those of you who have me on twitter or facebook, come Wrestlemania... Hide me. I'll be twittering that bitch all day!

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Fresh03 wrote:One hour, if you cared about the game you would have paid attention, there are extenuating circumstances of course, but if I'm looking to talk some shit to you I'll be on the phone within a couple of minutes of the end of the game to you.

This. Then again, I feel this way about most things as far as spoilers go.

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Wrestling spoilers don't bother me, it just saves me the time I'd spend watching it. I enjoy watching WWE/TNA but I'm not all serious about it.

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Okay I'm going to have to ask a Mod to help me fix this. How can we truly gauge community response for the holy scripture of spoiler rules with this small of a sample. We can't. blaaarg

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Fresh03 wrote:One hour, if you cared about the game you would have paid attention, there are extenuating circumstances of course, but if I'm looking to talk some shit to you I'll be on the phone within a couple of minutes of the end of the game to you.

Yes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum