Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Looking for Clerks Inaction figures

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Looking for Clerks  Inaction figures Empty Looking for Clerks Inaction figures Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:16 am

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

So I got myself hooked on the Clerks series of Inaction figures and have been trolling the waters of the web looking for them. It seems that the color versions of Dante and Randal from the first series are hard to find. If anyone know of any good online toy dealers or places I can look to find them. Let me know.

I found one British site that has them, but I'm hoping to find them a bit cheaper.

Looking for Clerks  Inaction figures 4392776094_d706971c0b
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2Looking for Clerks  Inaction figures Empty Re: Looking for Clerks Inaction figures Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:51 am

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

Do they not have them at jayandsilentbob.com?

http://www.leerodriguez.net

3Looking for Clerks  Inaction figures Empty Re: Looking for Clerks Inaction figures Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:53 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Not the colored versions of Dante and Randal.

Dave, I don't remember if I ever had Dante and Randal, but if I can find where I've got my Clerks toys stashed and I do have those figures, I'll sell them to you if you can't find them anywhere else.

4Looking for Clerks  Inaction figures Empty Re: Looking for Clerks Inaction figures Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:55 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

@Lee: Nope, nor on the Graphitti Designs site.

@Joshua: That would be awesome.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum