Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Second Annual PoP!toberFest Halloween Extravaganza!

+42
dylanlukebillijo
AKA Brandon
MikeSabian
krpykrwly
Big Poppa Nick
dmahoney
Spazzy
Demonweasel
The Ignored One
Sapphire Gypsy
BlueMaxx
MillionDollarGeek
grneyedsngr
Justin
Spaced4SimonPegg
darth__frodo
Captain Painway
TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
potatojoe
Lee
Heytherejeffro
G_Zatara
Thundermatts
shark6495
elijahdprophet
WonderWoman2.0
goatt
JessJupiter
Hannibal king
GigaToast
TENIME_art
prescribeddrone
Kearstin
Rath99
Joshua
Chi-Town Spidey
Foxy
Gojiratoho
kerryart
Ska
Mnemosis
Silent K
46 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 40]

kerryart

kerryart
Pirate
Pirate

Joshua wrote:Also, huge thanks to Jason and Jose for providing lodging and whatnot. The trip wouldn't be near as affordable as it is if they weren't so gracious.

Here here!

I am also much more thrilled about Disney, cause, if you know me, Disney is my life. For serious.

http://www.king-of-the-damned.deviantart.com

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Foxy wrote:
Joshua wrote:If I am able to go there's a chance I won't be able to afford both Universal and Disney (it all depends on how decent a job I find between now and then). Don't get me wrong, I think Universal would be kind of neat, but my heart lies with Disney. I'd love to try EPCOT this year, but it may be too much park for one day. The Magic Kingdom really is the perfect park for a single day, assuming the crowds are similar to what they were last Halloween.

This. Except that I know I couldn't afford both and that I don't care at all about Universal.

Shocked

Why not? Universal is fantastic! The Simpson's ride is amazing!

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

kerryart wrote:
Here here!

I am also much more thrilled about Disney, cause, if you know me, Disney is my life. For serious.
We should be friends.

I was always mildly curious about Universal because of the Back to the Future ride, but once The Simpsons ride took its place my interest severely dwindled. I'd still like to ride Jaws, just because I'm a big fan of the movie, but the few rides that do pique my interest aren't quite enough to buy a park ticket, assuming money will be as tight in the Fall as it is now.

Foxy

Foxy
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Rath99 wrote:

Shocked

I don't like thrill rides and Disney World really is magical to me.

http://www.foxyart.net

Foxy

Foxy
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Josh, Kerry is the person you were having the best soundtrack discussion with on my Little Mermaid photo on Facebook. tongue

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Well shit, the give a day/get a day program is over. That sucks....also since my family was thinking of doing a Disney trip this Christmas, that really sucks.

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Foxy wrote:
Rath99 wrote:

Shocked

I don't like thrill rides and Disney World really is magical to me.

Ok understandable.

Foxy

Foxy
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Yeah, I went when I was little and had my fill then. Laughing

Gojiratoho wrote:Well shit, the give a day/get a day program is over. That sucks....also since my family was thinking of doing a Disney trip this Christmas, that really sucks.
Aw, seriously? Boo!

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

I'm there if I can get the time off/find the money. I don't know WHAT my life is going to be like come October. That said, I'm down for whatever.

Oh, and, Lockjaw will always make me happy in my pants. I vote Ma-Mutt for this year.

The Second Annual PoP!toberFest Halloween Extravaganza! - Page 2 Mummutt

kerryart

kerryart
Pirate
Pirate

Joshua wrote:
We should be friends.
Foxy wrote:Josh, Kerry is the person you were having the best soundtrack discussion with on my Little Mermaid photo on Facebook. tongue

See? we're friends realy without knowing it, haha!

but seriously, I have a huge Disney collection that you can see some of it on my DeviantArt page Smile

http://www.king-of-the-damned.deviantart.com

Kearstin

Kearstin
Pirate
Pirate

I second it. If I can afford it, I'll come. But I'd rather only go to Disney, yo'.
What are the hotels that you guys would recommend out there?

http://www.1womanshow.com

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Kearstin wrote:I second it. If I can afford it, I'll come. But I'd rather only go to Disney, yo'.
What are the hotels that you guys would recommend out there?

Fine. Whomever wants to go to Universal can stay an extra day. Smile

This is the cheapest hotel you'll find.

The Second Annual PoP!toberFest Halloween Extravaganza! - Page 2 172

But if you're looking to stay on Disney property, for cheap, you can go to the All Star Sports Resort, if you want something kinda cool, I'd recommend The Yacht Club. Fort Wilderness is also supposed to be pretty rad.

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:I'm there if I can get the time off/find the money. I don't know WHAT my life is going to be like come October. That said, I'm down for whatever.
You'll still be trying to sell your damned condo. tongue

Well, I've been to Disney twice in my life. The first time I don't really remember, the 2nd time, I didn't give much of a shit (part of it was probably the people I was with though). I would like to see Epcot, I think I will appreciate it more than I did when I was 6.

You may kindly boot my ass to Hogsmeade. I think seeing a grown man freak out over Disney World would be more entertaining than a little girl squeeing over Wizarding World of Harry Potter. lol!

Last edited by Ska on Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:11 am; edited 1 time in total

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

Kearstin

Kearstin
Pirate
Pirate

Knize is that your house lol

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

^

Check out the Fire Pit.

The Second Annual PoP!toberFest Halloween Extravaganza! - Page 2 176

Kearstin

Kearstin
Pirate
Pirate

4cereal1?

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:
kerryart wrote:
Here here!

We should be friends.

I was always mildly curious about Universal because of the Back to the Future ride, but once The Simpsons ride took its place my interest severely dwindled. I'd still like to ride Jaws, just because I'm a big fan of the movie, but the few rides that do pique my interest aren't quite enough to buy a park ticket, assuming money will be as tight in the Fall as it is now.

Oh man, the last I was in Universal Studios was in 1997. I loved that park. Is that Earthquake ride still there? That was scary/cool. The Terminator 3D was alright. Back To The Future was pretty cool. Jaws was sorta cheesy TBH, he totally looked faked.... but they could of fixed him so who knows.

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I said it last year and I'll say it again this year, dibs on the hammock.

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I don't know when I'll ever be able to afford it, but someday I'd like to go to Disneyworld and stay at the Wildnerness Lodge. It's been my dream since I was 12. I'd also like to make it back to Disneyland one of these days.

As for the Harry Potter park, I'd probably be more into it if they didn't just convert older rides to fit the Hogwarts theme. The park has potential, but right now it just feels sort of like that 30-year old dinosaur exhibit at the museum that's had a Jurassic Park theme tacked on. And of course, money is the biggest decider and my wallet always votes Disney.

As far as watching me come unhinged at the sheer majesty of all things Disney, I thought I was fairly well-behaved last year. Of course, that could just be because I was running on three hours of sleep.

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I thought you got most of your "unhinged" out on the tram ride to the park.

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I really was trying to keep it bottled so as not to embarrass you guys for being seen with the man-child. On the inside, however, it probably looked like It's a Small World, only with fireworks and midgets riding unicycles while making balloon animals. And Disney princesses riding animals.

Of course, you guys in the first car didn't see me hanging out the car window trying to take pictures of EVERYTHING remotely Disney-related as we drove to the park.

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Joshua wrote:I really was trying to keep it bottled so as not to embarrass you guys for being seen with the man-child. On the inside, however, it probably looked like It's a Small World, only with fireworks and midgets riding unicycles while making balloon animals. And Disney princesses riding animals.

The park has matured since I was there last.

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:
Joshua wrote:I really was trying to keep it bottled so as not to embarrass you guys for being seen with the man-child. On the inside, however, it probably looked like It's a Small World, only with fireworks and midgets riding unicycles while making balloon animals. And Disney princesses riding animals.

The park has matured since I was there last.
I wasn't describing the park. Although, Disney has had a fairly pro-bestiality stance since Beauty and the Beast.

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:I really was trying to keep it bottled so as not to embarrass you guys for being seen with the man-child. On the inside, however, it probably looked like It's a Small World, only with fireworks and midgets riding unicycles while making balloon animals. And animals riding Disney princesses.

This was how it played out in my head.

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I am in, kind sir, if you'll have me.

Though, someone else can ride in the wheelchair this time. tongue

I want to hit Harry Potter World & the Saw haunted house, definitely, so I'm in for Universal, too. Though, in order to do both, I'll have to start saving sooner than the paycheck before flying down.

Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum