The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Walmart Exclusive Marvel Legends Nemesis Series...

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 7]

Justin

Pirate
Pirate
Silent K wrote:
Lee wrote:That pic looks like trick or treaters stumbled onto a football field Laughing

Looks more like Esbat let Hasbro win.

You are just jealous because he has uber rare impossible to get collectors plastic.

View user profile

shiky800

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Justin wrote:
Silent K wrote:
Lee wrote:That pic looks like trick or treaters stumbled onto a football field Laughing

You are just jealous because he has uber rare impossible to get collectors plastic.
none of those figures are hard to find

View user profile

Esbat

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Lee wrote:Weak fool.
Mnemosis wrote:

Ahem... it's "You weak, pathetic fool"
Silent K wrote:

So, jealous!
Justin wrote:
Silent K wrote:

[list=1][*]
I love you justin

View user profile http://realityfugitives.com/

shiky800

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Esbat wrote:
Mnemosis wrote:

Ahem... it's "You weak, pathetic fool"
Silent K wrote:

So, jealous!
Justin wrote:
Silent K wrote:

[list=1][*]
I love you justin
quickly leaves this thread

View user profile

Justin

Pirate
Pirate
Esbat wrote:
Justin wrote:
Silent K wrote:

[list=1][*]
I love you justin

View user profile

shiky800

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Justin wrote:
Esbat wrote:
Justin wrote:
Silent K wrote:

[list=1][*]
I love you justin

Laughing Laughing lol!

View user profile

TENIME_art

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Goddamnit. angry

View user profile

shiky800

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
TENIME_art wrote:Goddamnit. angry
we are all thinking the samething

View user profile

Esbat

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Hey, at least now you can order it online for cost plus shipping through previews. Hell some joints offer discounts when you purchase through previews from them. So its not that bad unless you enjoy the hunt.

NOTE: And I quested you motherfuckers to get you this information, so show some appreciation!

shiky800

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Esbat wrote:Hey, at least now you can order it online for cost plus shipping through previews. Hell some joints offer discounts when you purchase through previews from them. So its not that bad unless you enjoy the hunt.

NOTE: And I quested you motherfuckers to get you this information, so show some appreciation!
thanks a lot

View user profile

shiky800

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
now where do i go to order these figures? do you have a link

View user profile

Esbat

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
shiky800 wrote:
Esbat wrote:Hey, at least now you can order it online for cost plus shipping through previews. Hell some joints offer discounts when you purchase through previews from them. So its not that bad unless you enjoy the hunt.

thanks a lot
Man, not even punctuation or capitalization. Wink

shiky800 wrote:now where do i go to order these figures? do you have a link
No, I do not, I've done enough research for one 4 months period. Laughing

Lee

Administrator
Administrator
You'll be able to get through previews once they're solicited. Just keep an eye out.

------------------------------------

Joshua wrote:If Panels On Pages is a clique, they're about as competent at managing a clique as Wizard is a comic book convention.
View user profile http://www.leerodriguez.net

TENIME_art

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
I do not enjoy the hunt.

But the fact that these won't be readily available in stores means it'll be harder for me to get the BAF pieces without the figures that come with them, costing me more money & sticking me with shit figures I never wanted in the first place.

And, Esbat, you'll get your thank you...later... Perv

View user profile

shiky800

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Esbat wrote:
shiky800 wrote:

thanks a lot
Man, not even punctuation or capitalization. Wink

shiky800 wrote:now where do i go to order these figures? do you have a link
No, I do not, I've done enough research for one 4 months period. Laughing
really, i don't know what you mean by ordering it from preview. also thanks for all of the hard work

View user profile

Lee

Administrator
Administrator
Previews is the catalog all comic stores order from (it's Diamond's order form, essentially). You can buy one yourself when they come out for like 4 bucks. When the solicits hit, ask your LCS to order some and bam, no shipping cost.

Joshua wrote:If Panels On Pages is a clique, they're about as competent at managing a clique as Wizard is a comic book convention.

shiky800

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Lee wrote:Previews is the catalog all comic stores order from (it's Diamond's order form, essentially). You can buy one yourself when they come out for like 4 bucks. When the solicits hit, ask your LCS to order some and bam, no shipping cost.
my comic shop won't do that for me he will vharge me about $20 a figure if i ask him

View user profile

Mnemosis

The Robert Frost of Poop
That might STILL be cheaper than shipping, man

View user profile

shiky800

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Mnemosis wrote:That might STILL be cheaper than shipping, man
really that is crazy.

View user profile

Esbat

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
shiky800 wrote:
really that is crazy.
I'm gonna hit you! On the WUMB you were all "I'm gonna overpay like crazy because I can't wait at all for these figures!"

Now you're "20 dollars is too much!"

shake my head

shiky800

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Esbat wrote:
shiky800 wrote:
really that is crazy.
I'm gonna hit you! On the WUMB you were all "I'm gonna overpay like crazy because I can't wait at all for these figures!"

shake my head
Laughing i was going to over pay until i found out i can get them for retail. now i just want to get them for retail. if need be i will get them for $20

View user profile

Esbat

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
shiky800 wrote:
Esbat wrote:
shiky800 wrote:
really that is crazy.

shake my head
Laughing i was going to over pay until i found out i can get them for retail. now i just want to get them for retail. if need be i will get them for $20

Oh okay, yeah I mean places that order from previews are going to end up charging you shipping anyways. At least at your comic shop if they order more than one of the figure you're looking for you can pick the best one instead of sight unseen. But I'm glad you will be patient and save the money. I know you got it but better to get the best figures you want for the least amount of money, right?

Lee

Administrator
Administrator
You should also be able to order them from dcbservice.com (and incur shipping costs, natch)

shiky800

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
ypu people have all of the info here

View user profile

Esbat

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
shiky800 wrote:ypu people have all of the info here

All I did was use google and held off on my self pleasuring for all of 15 minutes. Laughing

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum