Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Merc With The Mouth

+8
Metal Misfit
Lee
hrdwrkngXsoldier
Topcat
gangsternerd
rwe1138
Justin
blue halo
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26The Merc With The Mouth - Page 2 Empty Re: The Merc With The Mouth Wed May 13, 2009 10:56 am

rwe1138

rwe1138

shiky800 wrote:what should i read with deadpool in it, other then the new stuff?
Marvel's putting out Deadpool Classic trades. Two volumes are out now, collecting his first appearance, first two minis, and #1-8, -1 & Daredevil/Deadpool Annual '97 from his first series.

http://panelsonpages.com/?page_id=903

27The Merc With The Mouth - Page 2 Empty Re: The Merc With The Mouth Fri May 15, 2009 7:25 pm

blue halo

blue halo
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Ish #2 of Suicide Kings was pretty damn good! Poor Deadpool, tho. All I have to say.

28The Merc With The Mouth - Page 2 Empty Re: The Merc With The Mouth Wed May 20, 2009 6:28 pm

Fresh03

Fresh03
Ninja
Ninja

Yeah, issue two was a fun read, Deadpool got messed up not once but twice in that one, I loved the way they portrayed the Punisher in it as well, it's a nice departure from his constant war. Plus next issue looks like it will be even better.

Nice seeing Outlaw again too, nothing wrong with a little eye candy.

His on going has been pretty great as well lately, his crossover with the T-Bolts was a riot and his ongoing fight with Bullseye has played out nicely in this last issue.

I love all of the trouble he's been giving Osborne, almost makes me think he'll be the guy to take down the whole Dark Reign, although he'd make a very unlikely guy to pull it off with Stark, Spiderman, and possibly Steve Rogers being far more likely suspects.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum