Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dear Shittsburgh Steelers

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dear Shittsburgh Steelers Empty Dear Shittsburgh Steelers Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:12 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thanks for making the Bengals look like a group of well adjusted good guys.

And Big Ben, please don't rape me.

WHO DEY!

2Dear Shittsburgh Steelers Empty Re: Dear Shittsburgh Steelers Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:19 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:Thanks for making the Bengals look like a group of well adjusted good guys.

And Big Ben, please don't rape me.

WHO DEY!

I think they need about 10 more arrests to catch up to the Bengals. Hey at least you're still leading the league in something.

3Dear Shittsburgh Steelers Empty Re: Dear Shittsburgh Steelers Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:24 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ha! two accused rapes in 8 months, and one guy so annoying and fuck uppy he got traded, despite being an awesome player.

Though, we should have taken him, cause we do well with these thuggy dudes.

4Dear Shittsburgh Steelers Empty Re: Dear Shittsburgh Steelers Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:04 pm

Tom

Tom
Ninja
Ninja

This dude is a absolute fucking moron. Dude is a damn 28 yr old millionaire and he gets his jollies off by bar hopping and screwing college chicks. Dear Ben, I hope you get an STD and your dick falls off.

5Dear Shittsburgh Steelers Empty Re: Dear Shittsburgh Steelers Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:04 pm

Fresh03

Fresh03
Ninja
Ninja

Well, over the last couple of days two more reports of Ben going all Rothlisberger on gals have popped up. Neither are actually going into investigation but still.

Seriously, this guy needs 24 hour supervision or just lock him in a gym until it's game time since he seems incapable of controling himself.

6Dear Shittsburgh Steelers Empty Re: Dear Shittsburgh Steelers Thu May 13, 2010 3:03 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

This was a great cover article from Sports Illustrated on how much of a jackass Big Ben is:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/article/magazine/MAG1169185/index.htm

This picture says it all:
Dear Shittsburgh Steelers Ben-roethlisberger-drunk-2

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum