Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

+28
TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
Mnemosis
MikeSabian
shining knight
jfx316
supervenom
UltimateUltimacy
Batman25JM
vikoros
krpykrwly
DickGrayson007
Bigtymin504
boberthavok
Airwolf
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
BlueMaxx
TENIME_art
dpool666
Paroxysm
Spazzy
G_Zatara
prescribeddrone
hrdwrkngXsoldier
THALASTDRAGON
GigaToast
potatojoe
ChrisToPhenom
Ric Magnum
32 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 8]

26Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds - Page 2 Empty Re: Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:30 pm

dpool666

dpool666
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

I kinda miss it being "animated" style.

But…

SUPERFUCKINGAWESOME!!!!!!

27Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds - Page 2 Empty Re: Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:33 pm

dpool666

dpool666
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

What about Ares and Hercules?………………

What?……………

They're not dead……………

Oh wait.

28Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds - Page 2 Empty Re: Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:51 pm

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

hahahaha

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

29Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds - Page 2 Empty Re: Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:29 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Was that actual gameplay, though? Couldn't it still be the classic, animated style? unsure

30Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds - Page 2 Empty Re: Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:32 pm

GigaToast

GigaToast
Ninja
Ninja

^ could be. that was just the teaser trailer. They haven't shown any actual gameplay yet.

http://www.gigatoast.deviantart.com

31Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds - Page 2 Empty Re: Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:36 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds - Page 2 Pray

32Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds - Page 2 Empty Re: Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:49 pm

Paroxysm

Paroxysm
Zombie
Zombie

I think it's SF4'd.

https://www.facebook.com/people/Matt-Marshall/679612060#!/profile

33Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds - Page 2 Empty Re: Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:49 pm

dpool666

dpool666
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

nay, sadly its by capcom, who does street fighter, and the last two installments (super 4 and regular 4 ) were 3D, so most likely marvel vs capcom 3 will be 3D..

And the last 2 seconds of footage was actual gameplay.

34Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds - Page 2 Empty Re: Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:56 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Blast. Sad

35Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds - Page 2 Empty Re: Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:59 pm

GigaToast

GigaToast
Ninja
Ninja

TENIME_art wrote:Blast. Sad

Did you not like SF4? I thought they did a good job keeping it feeling like a 2D game.

(Don't get me wrong though my heart will always belong to 2D fighters.)

36Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds - Page 2 Empty Re: Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:12 pm

Paroxysm

Paroxysm
Zombie
Zombie

I thought SF4 was pretty good. I'm still stoked for this.

37Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds - Page 2 Empty Re: Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:17 pm

GigaToast

GigaToast
Ninja
Ninja

^ same here.

38Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds - Page 2 Empty Re: Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:28 pm

dpool666

dpool666
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

No I liked it, I just miss cartoony, Ohio yeah I forgot that SF is a mix between cartoony and 3D

39Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds - Page 2 Empty Re: Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:31 pm

dpool666

dpool666
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Cell shaded is the word

40Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds - Page 2 Empty Re: Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:43 am

Ric Magnum

Ric Magnum
Pirate
Pirate

It's probably going to look like Tatsunoko VS Capcom for the Wii. I think that last portion of the trailer where Ryu does the Shinku-Hadoken is what the characters will look like.

41Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds - Page 2 Empty Re: Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:56 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Like most, I'm sketchy on the first installment of any fighter in 3D. But, who knows, this could rock balls.

42Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds - Page 2 Empty Re: Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:56 am

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I hope it will rock balls

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

43Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds - Page 2 Empty Re: Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:15 pm

dpool666

dpool666
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

This would technically be the third installment in 3D

And it WILL rock your balls.

44Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds - Page 2 Empty Re: Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:33 pm

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It's Mahvel baby! Holy Fuck the Knicks am I looking forward to this. Laughing

I'm assuming that Spider-man will show. I know they said they have more characters to add.

People I want to see:
Venom
Magneto (he's so pringles!)
Storm (aka make it rain!)
Nova
Iron Fist (he could be the Fei Long of the game---which makes alot of sense actually)
Speed (I want to see a speedster and it would be a good excuse to have the Young Avengers pop up at the end when he wins)
Iceman (classic favorite)
Cyclops (classic favorite)
Hercules (I don't care how similar to Zangeif he is put him in)
Rolento (only because I am a beast with this character--I need someone I can mow through people with and win bets against my friends with). Laughing

And glad to see DP in this game. Hopefully they take a clue from Mugen in terms of his banter.

Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds - Page 2 12718510

45Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds - Page 2 Empty Re: Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:27 am

Airwolf

Airwolf
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

chris fuckin redfield - BOOYAH!

definitely wants this game - will it be for 360 too i hope O_O

46Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds - Page 2 Empty Re: Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:22 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Redfield vs. Punisher would be pretty damn sweet. Is Punisher an available license yet? THQ has had the rights to that guy for too fucking long. Marvel Ultimate Alliance lied. Sad

47Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds - Page 2 Empty Re: Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:51 pm

dpool666

dpool666
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

I don't understand why punisher is in fighting games at all when he can just shoot people to dust

48Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds - Page 2 Empty Re: Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:13 pm

GigaToast

GigaToast
Ninja
Ninja

^ I imagine if Punisher IS in the game they'll have him play a lot like Cable from MvC2 (guns, grenades, hand to hand, etc)

49Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds - Page 2 Empty Re: Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds Sun May 09, 2010 4:14 pm

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Apparently this is from Game Informer.

Dante (Devil May Cry), Felicia (Darkstalkers), Deadpool and Captain America were listed as confirmed characters for Marvel vs. Capcom 3.

• MvC3 is using the Tatsunoko vs. Capcom scheme to be more accessible, but will retain stuff like Hyper Combo cancels, Snapbacks and assists.

• The game will have the alpha, beta and gamma assist types, just like in Marvel vs. Capcom 2.

• MvC3 aims to knock down the wall of complicated controls and open up the field of strategic fighting to all comers. This means fusing the accessible controls of TvC with tried and true MVC2 gameplay.

• The game has simplified launch attacks which are universally performed with one button, the Exchange button. This can also be pressed along with certain directions to slam opponents into the ground, leaving them susceptible to combos. Players can also hit the Exchange button in midair to tag in other team members on the fly. You can also counter exchange moves by guessing the correct exchange move to input at the same time as your opponent.

• Deadpool's teleportation device will comically malfunction if you spam his teleport move. Also, he breaks the fourth wall by beating his opponents with his health bar.

• Chris Redfield uses his weapons from Resident Evil 5, his shotgun and the "shock stick."

• Moves from the previous games seemed to have been retained. Wolverine and Hulks' Supers are shown.

50Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds - Page 2 Empty Re: Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds Tue May 11, 2010 11:59 pm

Paroxysm

Paroxysm
Zombie
Zombie

Deadpool better break the fourth wall, damnit. I want to see him grab his opponent's lifebar and beat him with it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum