Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

GI Joe: Pursuit of Cobra

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1GI Joe: Pursuit of Cobra Empty GI Joe: Pursuit of Cobra Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:02 am

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Pics are hitting the net of the first wave. As soon as I can, I'll post one, but my work computer's cock blocking me. For those familiar with the PoC figs, Wave 1 will be:

Beachhead
Firefly
Jungle Duke
Alley Viper
Snow Job
Cobra Commander
Snake Eyes (with rearing Timber)
And Storm Shadow (the one we first saw at Toy Fair with 6 sword, shuriken, etc)

Duke, Snake Eyes, and CC aren't HIGH on my list, but every single one of these is a must have for me. SO excited for Firefly, Beachhead, and Snow Job in particular.

Wave 1 vehicles will be the Wolf Hound (Snow Cat repaint) and HISS Tank, of which I plan to get both... the new Dreadnok Cycle and the revamped Ghost Hawk (I'll only need the former) and the mechs... which I have no interest in at all.

So. Much. Awesome.

2GI Joe: Pursuit of Cobra Empty Re: GI Joe: Pursuit of Cobra Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:15 pm

superhyperhpp

superhyperhpp
Cadet
Cadet

SNOW CAT Very Happy

I really really need to not buy these. I have so many at this stage. I really want the city strike toys though, particularly scarlett

3GI Joe: Pursuit of Cobra Empty Re: GI Joe: Pursuit of Cobra Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:41 am

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'll get a snowcat or two. I don't like the new HISS design. I'll be getting a couple of the mechs when they go on clearance more likely. But the figures and their accessories make me buying multiples of most of these just about garunteed. They are just two beyond awesome.

4GI Joe: Pursuit of Cobra Empty Re: GI Joe: Pursuit of Cobra Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:48 am

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

hrdwrkngXsoldier wrote:I'll get a snowcat or two. I don't like the new HISS design. I'll be getting a couple of the mechs when they go on clearance more likely. But the figures and their accessories make me buying multiples of most of these just about garunteed. They are just two beyond awesome.

Yeah, I MAY just get a case of the first wave, something I NEVER do. But, I need a second set of Snow Job's accessories, and a second Alley Viper. Then, I can return any of the figs I don't want two of to Wal-Mart for credit, and use it to get my vehicles.

5GI Joe: Pursuit of Cobra Empty Re: GI Joe: Pursuit of Cobra Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:48 pm

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I all ready have 12 of the Cobra Island Alley Vipers, so I don't know how hot I will be on these new ones. I think I will get a couple for the gear, but I really only want the one coming out with the new RAGE to be my Alley Viper Officer.

Snow Job I will probably get about 4 or 5 of just for the gear same thing with Beachhead and Firefly. I don't know about the rest but it totally depends on gear.

You actually like the new non-HISS looking HISS? I know the Jeep coming out is killer, but the HISS just doesn't sit well with me for some reason. It reminds me of one of those IG vehicles from the early 90's though.

6GI Joe: Pursuit of Cobra Empty Re: GI Joe: Pursuit of Cobra Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:56 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

I've loved every HISS to date. The HISS tank is a high speed sentry. Deliver that within reason, and I'm good.

7GI Joe: Pursuit of Cobra Empty Re: GI Joe: Pursuit of Cobra Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:37 pm

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Have you ever customed one of your classic style HISS tanks. They are sick if you cut out the middle of the bottom portion to make the treads look seperate and add on some rubber tracks from a tonka bulldozer.

8GI Joe: Pursuit of Cobra Empty Re: GI Joe: Pursuit of Cobra Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:48 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Heh... no, I haven't. Sounds neat, though. Although, I always liked the single massive tread. It looked... ominous.

9GI Joe: Pursuit of Cobra Empty Re: GI Joe: Pursuit of Cobra Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:46 pm

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

really you don't even have to cut the bottome, you just throw the rubber treads on and it still looks like seperation because of the thickness. I forgot what size bulldozer treads fit perfectly over the plastic ones though.

10GI Joe: Pursuit of Cobra Empty Re: GI Joe: Pursuit of Cobra Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:08 pm

tstrike99

tstrike99
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Okay, as of this past weekend I'm back on board collecting all the G.I. Joe stuff I can find!
I took a pretty long break from these because I didn't really care for the "movie" figures. Including the vehicles.
I got all but Snow-Job of the first wave. And I also picked up the 'mech looking vehicles for full price (which I never do)
I found the individual figures at my local Target on clearance. I'm liking that a lot of them have alternate heads and a ton of extra weapons!

11GI Joe: Pursuit of Cobra Empty Re: GI Joe: Pursuit of Cobra Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:37 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

The accessories in this line are RIDICULOUS.

Snow Job's a great figure, hope you find him.

12GI Joe: Pursuit of Cobra Empty Re: GI Joe: Pursuit of Cobra Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:27 pm

Lord PaulVincent

Lord PaulVincent
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

As much as I like the new figures, I'm more attached to Star Wars and Marvel universe right now. It's so weird how I go in and out of phases like this. I'm sure I'll be back on board and buy all the Joe stuff I missed one of these days....

http://www.therobotspajamas.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum