The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 42]

51 Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! on Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:30 pm

jaydee74

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Lassie is Classy. Awesome. Love it.

View user profile

52 Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! on Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:57 pm

elijahdprophet

PoP! Brewmaster
PoP! Brewmaster
I am willing to bet money that if you guys try to play "Fuck, Marry, Kill" at an open panel you won't get another panel at C2E2...

View user profile

53 Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! on Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:36 pm

Mnemosis

The Robert Frost of Poop
elijahdprophet wrote:PoP is an acronym, where you took the name of the site and turned it into a shorter version

OBAMA turning into Overbearing Black Ass Molesting America is a backronym, taking a word and using each letter to start another word to build a meaningful phrase or collection of descriptors.

Hmm... then technically, PoP!'s a bit of both. We were batting around potential names, and wanted something that would be catchy. We were talking about "Pages 'n' Panels" at one point, but I stressed that the 'n' was short for "and" so we'd technically be "PaP."

------------------------------------
View user profile

54 Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! on Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:42 pm

*Walks into thread to compliment the show, sees this*

elijahdprophet wrote:OBAMA turning into Overbearing Black Ass Molesting America

*Decides to leave before setting fire to the thread and punching babies*

View user profile

55 Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! on Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:51 pm

First post ZOMG! I hereby declare myself a PoP Forum User

Also, this:

View user profile

56 Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! on Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:53 pm

rwe1138

Fantastic!

Robert Eddleman
View user profile http://panelsonpages.com/?page_id=903

57 Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! on Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:56 pm

Joshua

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Is that a tail or a dong on the rancor in the foreground?

View user profile

58 Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! on Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:17 am

Captain Painway

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
The Delta wrote:First post ZOMG! I hereby declare myself a PoP Forum User

Also, this:

Shocked

I want to put it on my fridge.

View user profile http://likeitderby.com

59 Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! on Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:18 am

A tail, but you can let your imagination run wild Wink

View user profile

60 Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! on Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:53 pm

Rath99

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Jose...scooby doing coke off your ass....lmao!!..I couldn't stop laughing. Great stuff.

View user profile

61 Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! on Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:38 pm

shark6495

Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate
Mnemosis wrote:
elijahdprophet wrote:PoP is an acronym, where you took the name of the site and turned it into a shorter version

OBAMA turning into Overbearing Black Ass Molesting America is a backronym, taking a word and using each letter to start another word to build a meaningful phrase or collection of descriptors.

Hmm... then technically, PoP!'s a bit of both. We were batting around potential names, and wanted something that would be catchy. We were talking about "Pages 'n' Panels" at one point, but I stressed that the 'n' was short for "and" so we'd technically be "PaP."

but imagine the marketing... Ladies dont forget your PaP. Now men and women can have a PaP!

View user profile http://whiskeytangofoxtrott.blogspot.com/

62 Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! on Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:11 pm

Chi-Town Spidey

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Episode 51 will rock your socks off!

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/people/Chi-Town-Spidey/1331652244

63 Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! on Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:40 pm

Rath99

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Sooo pissed that I couldn't be there for the live PoP! cast. Hey did it start on time? lol

View user profile

64 Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! on Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:41 pm

Denim

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Rath99 wrote:Sooo pissed that I couldn't be there for the live PoP! cast. Hey did it start on time? lol

LOL!!!! It did. 40 minutes late.

Last edited by Denim on Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I added a word trhere that didn't need to be there. Too much Dick But)

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

65 Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! on Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:06 pm

rwe1138

Looking forward to listening to #51. Really wish I didn't have to leave so soon. Maybe next year I'll be able to stay Sunday night as well.

Robert Eddleman
View user profile http://panelsonpages.com/?page_id=903

66 Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! on Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:14 pm

First of all, man was it good to see everybody and meet them in the flesh. We'll have to do that again.

Secondly, I don't know how many of you witnessed my impromptu keyboard jam with Ethan Van Sciver, but we accidentally pissed off Mike Mignola.

"From Mike Mignola's Facebook page: "Back from Chicago--A very nice show marred only by the big shot professional I had to sign next to all weekend--He brought a keyboard and a guy to play it--to sing songs about him while he signed--amazing (amazingly rude) but true. He was also apparently, auctioning off a hand gun."

There goes my Hellboy 3 invite.

View user profile http://www.worldofwardcrap.com

67 Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! on Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:18 pm

potatojoe

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
I missed that? Crap!

View user profile

68 Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! on Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:01 pm

darth__frodo

Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder
The Chris Ward Experience wrote:First of all, man was it good to see everybody and meet them in the flesh. We'll have to do that again.

Secondly, I don't know how many of you witnessed my impromptu keyboard jam with Ethan Van Sciver, but we accidentally pissed off Mike Mignola.

"From Mike Mignola's Facebook page: "Back from Chicago--A very nice show marred only by the big shot professional I had to sign next to all weekend--He brought a keyboard and a guy to play it--to sing songs about him while he signed--amazing (amazingly rude) but true. He was also apparently, auctioning off a hand gun."

lol Nice job, Chris. xD I hope to see at least a photo of this.

View user profile

69 Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! on Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:03 pm

Rath99

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
The Chris Ward Experience wrote:First of all, man was it good to see everybody and meet them in the flesh. We'll have to do that again.

I was waiting in Ethan's line to pick up my sketch book and he was talking about that to his wife. That is too funny. I would have loved to have seen Mignola's face.

View user profile

70 Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! on Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:12 pm

comicgeekelly

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Can't wait for the next show. On the topic of Lassie is Classy I've convinced a friend that if I make him a shirt that says that he will wear it.

View user profile

71 Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! on Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:10 pm

elijahdprophet

PoP! Brewmaster
PoP! Brewmaster

I saw some of the singing, and a LOT of the pissed of Mignola family. Joshua managed to get a sketch from Mike even though he was hanging out with me while Ethan did my commission.

And it wasn't an auction, it was a raffle for charity, but never let facts get in the way of internet bitching Mikey!

The Van Sciver's were a load of fun. Sharis was a riot and demonstrated some self defense techniques on me. Good times!

View user profile

72 Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! on Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:04 am

Rath99 wrote:

I was waiting in Ethan's line to pick up my sketch book and he was talking about that to his wife. That is too funny. I would have loved to have seen Mignola's face.

Same here. That would have been hilarious. Why was Mike so pissed off about? Was the keyboard playing THAT bad? Were you guys doing Britney Spears jams? I'd expect nothing less than gangsta rap when keyboards are involved. Laughing

View user profile

73 Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! on Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:13 am

elijahdprophet

PoP! Brewmaster
PoP! Brewmaster
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty wrote:
Rath99 wrote:

Same here. That would have been hilarious. Why was Mike so pissed off about? Was the keyboard playing THAT bad? Were you guys doing Britney Spears jams? I'd expect nothing less than gangsta rap when keyboards are involved. Laughing

I think he was mad because he had like, NO crowd at his table any time I saw him, while Ethan had at least 20 people in front of him the entire time.

View user profile

74 Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! on Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:59 am

Joshua

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Agreed, sounds like sour grapes. I can't speak too much smack though, because Mr. Mignola and his wife were cool to me and I've yet to hear about anyone else who got a quick sketch. I count myself fortunate that I was able to get a Mignola sketch and listen to Chris Ward rock the shit out of Ethan's keyboard. C2E2 was better for having someone who dresses like a plantation owner singing about Susan Lucci.

View user profile

75 Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! on Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:02 am

Demonweasel

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
I so would've rather been at the live show instead of standing with our packed up booth (which took 45 minutes to break down) for TWO AND A HALF HOURS while our car and van waiting in line as they let cars into the center at a snails pace. Probably the worst thing about the weekend. When does the show go up?

Thacher E Cleveland - Grandpa, PoP Princess Whipping Boy
www.demonweasel.com
www.twitter.com/demonweasel
www.facebook.com/demonweasel
www.superflycomics.com
View user profile http://www.demonweasel.com

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 42]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum