Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

MARVEL SELECT Juggernaut!!!

+3
Silent K
Astro13Zombie
prescribeddrone
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MARVEL SELECT Juggernaut!!! Empty MARVEL SELECT Juggernaut!!! Thu May 20, 2010 3:10 am

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

http://i.marvelousnews.com/g/index.php?mode=view&album=Diamond%2FMS_Juggernaut&pic=Juggernaut.jpg&dispsize=600&start=0

MARVEL SELECT Juggernaut!!! 24gtzc0

2MARVEL SELECT Juggernaut!!! Empty Re: MARVEL SELECT Juggernaut!!! Thu May 20, 2010 3:25 am

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

HOLY SHIT!wub
I will definitely be getting this.

3MARVEL SELECT Juggernaut!!! Empty Re: MARVEL SELECT Juggernaut!!! Thu May 20, 2010 4:10 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Looks VERY unposeable. I'll still with my Legends Juggy, thanks.

4MARVEL SELECT Juggernaut!!! Empty Re: MARVEL SELECT Juggernaut!!! Thu May 20, 2010 9:15 am

comedianviet

comedianviet
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

I agree with K. I'm happy with my more posable ML Juggernaut. If you don't already have a ML Juggernaut it'll probably be cheaper alternative. ML Juggernauts for $60+ on ebay.

http://vietscustomtoys.blogspot.com/

5MARVEL SELECT Juggernaut!!! Empty Re: MARVEL SELECT Juggernaut!!! Thu May 20, 2010 10:43 am

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

I have the ML Juggernaut. Yes, this looks very unposeable. But... how many different poses do you put your Juggernaut in? This guy looks to be posed ROUGHLY how I have mine, anyways.

I will definitely be getting him, potentially keeping both figures on display in different locations.

6MARVEL SELECT Juggernaut!!! Empty Re: MARVEL SELECT Juggernaut!!! Thu May 20, 2010 11:00 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

I have my Legend's Juggy in a running stance.

7MARVEL SELECT Juggernaut!!! Empty Re: MARVEL SELECT Juggernaut!!! Thu May 20, 2010 11:02 am

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Ah... MIGHT be possible here, but I'm gonna doubt it.

That said, once I have this guy, it'll free me up to put the ML fig in a running stance. Good call!

8MARVEL SELECT Juggernaut!!! Empty Re: MARVEL SELECT Juggernaut!!! Thu May 20, 2010 11:29 am

vikoros

vikoros
Ninja
Ninja

I might have to get this. I have the ML Juggernaut, but I lost the helmet about 2 weeks after I originally got it. He's just not the same without his helmet.

9MARVEL SELECT Juggernaut!!! Empty Re: MARVEL SELECT Juggernaut!!! Thu May 20, 2010 6:54 pm

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I don't think I could turn this down.

10MARVEL SELECT Juggernaut!!! Empty Re: MARVEL SELECT Juggernaut!!! Thu May 20, 2010 10:00 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

I love Juggernaut...prob one of my favorite comic characters of all time...but the apparent "stiffness" of this figure does not give me confidence. Plus...there's obviously not a removable helmet.

11MARVEL SELECT Juggernaut!!! Empty Re: MARVEL SELECT Juggernaut!!! Thu May 20, 2010 10:59 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

See, that's another one of those "I'd never display him sans helmet anyways" things for me.

12MARVEL SELECT Juggernaut!!! Empty Re: MARVEL SELECT Juggernaut!!! Thu May 20, 2010 11:00 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

But actually, look closely. I kind of think it might. It just looks to me like a much tighter fit, so that when you turn the helmet, the head inside turns.

Barring that, they'll do an unhelmeted variant.

13MARVEL SELECT Juggernaut!!! Empty Re: MARVEL SELECT Juggernaut!!! Thu May 20, 2010 11:02 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Srsly tho, Rhino next plz. Kthnxbai.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum