The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Considering a commission....

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Considering a commission.... on Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:12 pm

superdoug

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
POSSIBLY. I've already got a Tony Perna commission coming this year, and that's likely to eat up my art money, so this is a planning thread.

Here's my first idea: A two-piece commission. One one side, Lockheed and the Pet Avengers. On the other: my answer to LPA, the Justice League of Animals, which would include Ace the Bathound, Krypto, Wonder Dog, Gleek, Winged Victory, and Streaky.

My second idea is where I need your help. I'd like a piece that was just all the DC animal sidekicks, in a George Perez-style splash. I don't think I know -all- of them, though. Here's who I have:

Krypto
Streaky
Comet
Beppo
Ace the Bat-Hound
Wonder Dog
Gleek
Detective Chimp
Skreel, Hawkman's hawk from the cartoon
Tusky, Aquaman's walrus from the cartoon (obviously bad-assed up for the pic)
Rex the Wonder Dog
Winged Victory

(All help filling this list out will be greatly appreciated. Animal sidekick is defined as a non-anthropomorphic animal, which might exclude Detective Chimp from the list.)

So? Which idea is less crazy-sounding? I've already got a great piece with Superboy and Supergirl with the Legion of Super-Pets, but this is something I've been kicking around for a while. Either one could be awesome, but I leave it to the masses to decide!

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum