The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Hunt Report; Whats out, where & when.

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1 The Hunt Report; Whats out, where & when. on Fri May 21, 2010 3:14 am

so far;
(TRU) in Niles ,IL. has the Dark Knight which was previously a mattycolletor.com exclusive for $12.98. They also had remnants of the DC universe Kilowog wave.

View user profile

2 Re: The Hunt Report; Whats out, where & when. on Fri May 21, 2010 3:21 am

Got this last weekend at a specialty shop in Chicago called Gaymart located @ Halsted st. I always passed this place by and never knew they sold toys, a fellow collector actually told me he sold his collection to this place. I saw this bad boy and had to have it! it wuz a grip, but this thing is HUGE! At par with the DCUC BAFs! Dont get turned off by the name of the store, its not what you think. They had DCUC, Hot Toys and other figs. Last i saw they had the DCUC up to Trigon wave. expect to pay an average of $20.00 a fig.

View user profile

3 Re: The Hunt Report; Whats out, where & when. on Fri May 21, 2010 3:24 am

Got the joker and Bats with night vision for $12.98 a piece. Joker needs more work, but an improvement from the last release. The DK Bats is kinda kool with dirty battle damage armor which is more black/grey, the plastic was alil weak tho. The flesh wounds were painted over the armor which was kinda lame, but great display tho!

View user profile

4 Re: The Hunt Report; Whats out, where & when. on Fri May 21, 2010 3:25 am

Ironman 2 6" figs hit Chicago, Il. subs at $12.98 a pop, but quickly snagged! Great addition to MLz!

View user profile

5 Re: The Hunt Report; Whats out, where & when. on Fri May 21, 2010 4:10 am

heh... lemme show off my project 1/6z! I wuz cleanin out the display cases a few weeks ago and had to land em on the coffee table.

View user profile

6 Re: The Hunt Report; Whats out, where & when. on Fri May 21, 2010 10:45 am

Mnemosis

The Robert Frost of Poop
I LOVE the idea of this thread!

------------------------------------
View user profile

7 Re: The Hunt Report; Whats out, where & when. on Fri May 21, 2010 10:45 am

Mnemosis

The Robert Frost of Poop
Oh, and, welcome to the nuthouse.

View user profile

8 Re: The Hunt Report; Whats out, where & when. on Fri May 21, 2010 11:32 am

Heytherejeffro

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
The nuthouse: We love nuts.

Spoiler:
Very Happy testicles Very Happy

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/heytherejeffro

9 Re: The Hunt Report; Whats out, where & when. on Fri May 21, 2010 11:33 am

Heytherejeffro

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
I saw some homeless people we could hunt for sport in Worcester, if you want.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/heytherejeffro

10 Re: The Hunt Report; Whats out, where & when. on Fri May 21, 2010 4:43 pm

Downers Grove IL TRU has Movie Masters Dark Knight figures, as well as MOTU vs DC two-packs. There were also DC Universe two-packs (Cyborg Superman/Mongul, Clayface/Batman, Hal Jordon/Abin Sur, Supergirl/Lex).

Targets in Dowers Grove and Lisle area also taking down Iron Man 2 endcaps and display and putting up Toy Story 3 so people wanting Hall of Armor figures need to act fact cause I didn't see any at those 2.

Nothing to report at Downers Grove Wal-Mart.

View user profile

11 Re: The Hunt Report; Whats out, where & when. on Fri May 21, 2010 11:20 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome. Nut house? hunt old people?...yea. im gonna like it here.

View user profile

12 Re: The Hunt Report; Whats out, where & when. on Sat May 22, 2010 2:59 pm

I had no clue there was such a toy line as MOTU vs DC Universe

View user profile

13 Re: The Hunt Report; Whats out, where & when. on Sat May 22, 2010 4:57 pm

Superman/He-Man 2-pack and a Skeletor/Lex Luthor 2-pack.

View user profile

14 Re: The Hunt Report; Whats out, where & when. on Sat May 22, 2010 6:48 pm

Denim

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
boberthavok wrote:I had no clue there was such a toy line as MOTU vs DC Universe

*grins* Panels on Pages: They have a main site too

http://panelsonpages.com/?p=18329&page=3

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

15 Re: The Hunt Report; Whats out, where & when. on Sat May 22, 2010 7:57 pm

Silent K

Administrator
Administrator
^ Love this man.

View user profile

16 Re: The Hunt Report; Whats out, where & when. on Sat May 22, 2010 8:58 pm

Mnemosis

The Robert Frost of Poop
Damn Denim! Even I didn't remember covering that!!! LMFAO!!!

View user profile

17 Re: The Hunt Report; Whats out, where & when. on Sun May 23, 2010 1:14 am

On the hunt today at Target and found a pretty kool nifty item at the sports card section by the registers. This here is a bagged mystery collection of "Star Wars real mask collection" magnets. Now these are as mentioned, a guess what you get scenario, no pictures on the bag to indicate what you are getting. I used my Jedi powers and felt the bags up like it wuz a drunk durty club chick. Best i could do was Vader ( but i think i felt up a jawa too..). This thing is pretty well detailed! It was originally released in Japan, so you know the details badow! the display on the rack had a Darth Maul and Clone Trooper behind a mini plexi to show off the prize, so i was sold. Goes for $3.99 and has a collection of 26 characters.

View user profile

18 Re: The Hunt Report; Whats out, where & when. on Sun May 23, 2010 3:27 am

Heres a previous post from bout a month ago bout Cyborg superman;
Also on tonight's menu is a re-release of Cyborg Supes and Mongul 2 pack, still a TRU Exclusive also at $30 booms a pop. This was accompanied by GL Abin Sur and Hal Jordan 2 pack. I got there at 3pm, so im not sure what the hyenas dragged away in the morning. Back to Cyborg Supes; Now this really sux because the glamor shot on the box is of a new body similar to the recent red lantern Cyborg Supes but done in his blue garb. Unfortunately this is not the case. The same body of the old release was used with the horrid legs spread apart..even painted badly i might add. So waddaya do?... I chopped it. Took my extra Superman from the He-man 2 pack and Spliced the bodies of the Cyborg and used the red lantern head (i had an extra). heres the box;

heres the back of the box pic;

and heres my chopped salad;

Now if you fellas wanna spice this fig, be cautious..i thought it would be easy, but it was a mission. Not all the parts are identical and you gotta get creative. Make sure you dip these fellas in some hot water to pull the joints apart easily. When your done put em under some cold water to harden them back up and repose the limbs straight. Have fun. Ciao!

View user profile

19 Re: The Hunt Report; Whats out, where & when. on Thu May 27, 2010 2:11 am

FREAKIN FINALLY! Dropped in at Niles ,Il. Walmart and found 4 pieces of the Trigon wave. Superboy, Cyclonus, Blue Beetle and Blue Demon. I ended up pickin only Superboy and Cyclonus. I know alot of fans were pissed bout the Cyc pick by Matty, but im a diehard 80's kid tryin to hold on to that era. Plus i think hez pretty cool! Imean you cant beat removable face and chest piece for revealing a freakin android! Funny thing bout these two figs, one is sooo 80's fashion victim and the other is soo 90's.

Ykno, im startin to regret not snaggin Blue D, he was pretty freakin kool...oh well, Cest la vie.

View user profile

20 Re: The Hunt Report; Whats out, where & when. on Thu May 27, 2010 2:16 am

Astro13Zombie

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Cyclotron sounds like it would be the name of a transformer and he looks like a motu character Laughing

View user profile

21 Re: The Hunt Report; Whats out, where & when. on Thu May 27, 2010 2:25 am

Denim

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Looks as if i have a wal-mart to hit tomorow, I want Blue Beetle. Mazinger, you shop where I shop, LOL. I lie in Skokie.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

22 Re: The Hunt Report; Whats out, where & when. on Thu May 27, 2010 2:45 am

yea, hez jazzy like dat!

View user profile

23 Re: The Hunt Report; Whats out, where & when. on Thu May 27, 2010 3:00 am

Denim wrote:Looks as if i have a wal-mart to hit tomorow, I want Blue Beetle. Mazinger, you shop where I shop, LOL. I lie in Skokie.
Worst customer service dont you think? One Blue Beetle left, This is the Niles Walmart on Golf rd.

View user profile

24 Re: The Hunt Report; Whats out, where & when. on Thu May 27, 2010 3:16 am

Denim

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
never dealt with their customer service, i just walk in, buy shit, walk out

25 Re: The Hunt Report; Whats out, where & when. on Thu May 27, 2010 3:28 am

yea, i freakin wander. Do you got this, do you got that? etc, wit the questions...dont know why, cuz i know it ends up the same scenario.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum