The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Hunt Report; Whats out, where & when.

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26 Re: The Hunt Report; Whats out, where & when. on Thu May 27, 2010 3:36 am

Denim

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
LOL! I never ask them anything, I know better. Store employees, unless they are hard core nerds like me just put the shit up, they have no clue.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

27 Re: The Hunt Report; Whats out, where & when. on Sat May 29, 2010 2:57 am

found this dude at Meijers. lone gunman at the party, the rest was yesterdays waves. Hez just so retro cool. The only thing i dont like is the cut lines along the chest propping the collar aint clean, its got gaps. Still, he belongs in the collection.

View user profile

28 Re: The Hunt Report; Whats out, where & when. on Sat May 29, 2010 4:29 am

Denim

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Mazinger wrote:found this dude at Meijers.

Which one? The one on Golf in Niles?

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

29 Re: The Hunt Report; Whats out, where & when. on Sun May 30, 2010 5:23 am

its on Golf, but not in Niles. Its the one in Arlington hts.

View user profile

30 Re: The Hunt Report; Whats out, where & when. on Sun May 30, 2010 5:40 am

Spotted the new DCUC All stars modern GL with shiny new mod outfit @ TRU niles,Il. for $14.99. No pushing please, they have plenty. I however chose not to give this guy a home, cuz i still thinks the 1st release is the bestest.

View user profile

31 Re: The Hunt Report; Whats out, where & when. on Mon May 31, 2010 3:30 am

My usual routine come weekends are to hit the best place for vintage toys..Quakes Collectibles in Chicago's northside. Everytime i go there i spend an hour or so rummaging through the massive stock that can only be described as hoarders, but with toys. The best part is the prices are a bargain considering todays "lets jack up the mark up 300%" trend with usual dealers. Today i grabbed the Hall of Justice near complete, or maybe it is complete? I bought one a few back, but all it was is a shell, this however captures the retro cool factor, with nearly all the bells and whistles. I got it for $25.00 and also ran across the Justice League conference table for $5.00, which by the way will fit real well with the new JLA DCU infinite line! Back to the Hall of Justice (que sound effects from SuperFriends") The stickers are crisp and bring back fond memories, the best part is the back panel which features the core characters etched. Not sure, but the art work on the etch is either Dick Giordano or Neal Adams, very cool indeed and how i remember the DC super heroes. Wow,im gettin emo here.

View user profile

32 Re: The Hunt Report; Whats out, where & when. on Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:59 pm

hrdwrkngXsoldier

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
I saw the New Marvel Universe wave. AIM trooper, Havok, Jugernaut, Archangel, Kitty Pride, Colossus at my LSC so watch for them to hit stores soon, BBTS should be shipping soon as well. I didn't pick any up, I'll wait to get them for $4 less at Wal-Mart.

View user profile

33 Re: The Hunt Report; Whats out, where & when. on Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:15 am

Walmart let me down more than once, i never once saw the exclusive Robin 2 pack, so i bent and got it from Ebay. A seller from Asia was selling both Robin versions for $24.99, so i figured it beats $30.00 and i dont need another Bats. Im diggin this Robin.

View user profile

34 Re: The Hunt Report; Whats out, where & when. on Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:51 am

shiky800

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
it seems like we are all in chicago here.

View user profile

35 Re: The Hunt Report; Whats out, where & when. on Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:30 am

Yea, we probably circle each other at stores and give each other the dirty " hez the competition" looks.

View user profile

36 Re: The Hunt Report; Whats out, where & when. on Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:45 pm

shiky800

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
very possible. But i get most of my figures online now. At amazon.com you can get DCUC for retail with free shipping and no tax

View user profile

37 Re: The Hunt Report; Whats out, where & when. on Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:29 pm

TENIME_art

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Well, I live in the suburbs, and my pictures are plastered all over the boards, so I'd hope if one of you recognized me, you'd come up & say "hi"... Laughing

View user profile

38 Re: The Hunt Report; Whats out, where & when. on Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:34 pm

shiky800

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
I am not sure what you look like. I am not on the boards that much

View user profile

39 Re: The Hunt Report; Whats out, where & when. on Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:38 pm

Denim

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
I know what Tenme looks like, but he shops at all them stores that are no where near me, I doubt I will run into him. I probly have run into Mazinger at one point, sounds like he goes to the same places I do. I am picky with what I buy though, right now just really looking for Jack Knight Starman figure, Jemm son of Saturn, various Marvel U. figs that I think look cool and minimates (curse you tenime and my newfound minimate addiction)

40 Re: The Hunt Report; Whats out, where & when. on Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:15 pm

Im Filipino (or simply Asian) and have 2 tattoos, one Dragon on the forearm and a blue Tiger on my right bicep. Do i sound familiar? hmmm?

View user profile

41 Re: The Hunt Report; Whats out, where & when. on Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:49 pm

shiky800 wrote:it seems like we are all in chicago here.

We should organize and then have a big toy swap.

View user profile

42 Re: The Hunt Report; Whats out, where & when. on Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:15 am

Got my Cheetah in the mail! Ordered from a comic shop bout 5 bux more but it beats the gas average for the hunt. Im diggin the Legion of Doom look. Goes great wit the badguys.

View user profile

43 Re: The Hunt Report; Whats out, where & when. on Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:40 pm

hrdwrkngXsoldier

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
pre-orders for GI JOE Pursuit of Cobra are up on Hasbro toy shop, much cheaper than other online stores. Limit of three per figure.

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/new-to-hasbrotoyshop-gi-joe

Ship in september.

View user profile

44 Re: The Hunt Report; Whats out, where & when. on Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:43 pm

hrdwrkngXsoldier

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
well got my order in, but they look like they are out of stock for all the single figs now. Doom cycle will probably be next.

View user profile

45 Re: The Hunt Report; Whats out, where & when. on Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:47 pm

hrdwrkngXsoldier

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
and sold out.

View user profile

46 Re: The Hunt Report; Whats out, where & when. on Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:52 pm

Anyone in the Chi lookin to grab Superboy, Donna, and Blue Beets, get on to Walmart in Niles,Il. they have one of each.

View user profile

47 Re: The Hunt Report; Whats out, where & when. on Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:43 am

Not sure if anyone knew of this, but Bizzaro is gettin a repaint. This pic was lifted of an ebay auction for Bizzaro "secret origins 2 pack" from China. As most of you know, these are usually leaked or factory stolen pieces that make it out before street date. I wuda rather had a brand new sculpt than a resculpt and redeco. I know people speculate that bootlegs also rule when it comes to China, but believe me, i have seen first hand that alot of these are the real deal.

heres the auction link;
http://cgi.ebay.com/DC-Bizarro-Superman-Secret-Origins-presale-/350365046574?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item519362572e

View user profile

48 Re: The Hunt Report; Whats out, where & when. on Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:08 am

GL 2 pack Abin Sur and Hal Jordan located in TRU Schaumburg, IL. 2 left on the shelf.

View user profile

49 Re: The Hunt Report; Whats out, where & when. on Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:04 am

Yo! K marts comin up in the world peeps! Earlier reports of Trigon wave hit and they had the full staff present! cheaper by $2.00 as well! I grabbed both versions of Negative man, but i like the bandaged one better.

Also China came through for me, got these bad boys for under $20.00 bux! i swapped the head of Bats and i think it looks a lot better.

View user profile

50 Re: The Hunt Report; Whats out, where & when. on Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:52 am

Got Wave 5 from Matty, not as dope as hoped. most had the shiny fleshtone, and Metallo joint are so freakin tight im afraid if i move him, ill break im. Still thankful to get it tho!

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum