Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Morgan Spurlock, Joss Whedon, Stan Lee want YOU for their SDCC Documentary!

+7
superdoug
jaydee74
prescribeddrone
Rath99
The Ignored One
Chi-Town Spidey
Silent K
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I haven't been chosen as one of the six to be followed, but the casting director called and said he definately wants me to be interviewed. So I will be on there, just not one of the main cast. Smile

https://www.facebook.com/people/Chi-Town-Spidey/1331652244

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

It was inevitable.

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Chi-Town Spidey wrote:I haven't been chosen as one of the six to be followed, but the casting director called and said he definately wants me to be interviewed. So I will be on there, just not one of the main cast. Smile

If the six consist of a dude dressed as a Kilingon, a overweight girlfriendless ubernerd, a stormtrooper, a rebellious "anti-comic" douchebag that is just there to be a pain in the ass, a hot chick who knows nothing about comics but is there because her boyfriend dragged her there and some dude that has been away from comics for 30 years and feels that SDCC would be a great time to jump on in, then I believe they really missed the mark in not including you as one of the main six to be followed.

The six they pick better be worth watching!

In other news, I think I just got a great idea for a tv show.

Last edited by Denim on Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to add a line, I be dubbed "Sir Dumbass")

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Chi-Town Spidey wrote:I haven't been chosen as one of the six to be followed, but the casting director called and said he definately wants me to be interviewed. So I will be on there, just not one of the main cast. Smile

Congrats are deserved. That is an accomplishment onto itself.

Like Juan said the 6 better be kick ass to beat you out.

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Rath99 wrote:

Congrats are deserved. That is an accomplishment onto itself.

Like Juan said the 6 better be kick ass to beat you out.

Well said.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum