Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

favorite animated movies.

+7
Batman25JM
BlueMaxx
Combo Mo
Astro13Zombie
Ska
Fresh03
kidspider2099
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1favorite animated movies. Empty favorite animated movies. Sat May 22, 2010 10:08 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

My favorites are:
the iron Giant
The incredibles
Hercules
alladin
beauty and the beast
titan A.E.
Atlantis the lost empire
treasure planet

those are i can think of now more later.

2favorite animated movies. Empty Re: favorite animated movies. Sat May 22, 2010 11:57 pm

Fresh03

Fresh03
Ninja
Ninja

I think pretty much every movie Pixar has made has placed way up in my list, but my two favorites currently are the Incredibles and Up, I could in no way answer which one is better.

3favorite animated movies. Empty Re: favorite animated movies. Sun May 23, 2010 12:15 am

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spirited Away
Iron Giant

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

4favorite animated movies. Empty Re: favorite animated movies. Sun May 23, 2010 12:20 am

I'm a big fan of some older animated movies like Heavy Metal and Wizards. But Treasure Planet was a great adaptation, as well as all of the Atlantis movies.

5favorite animated movies. Empty Re: favorite animated movies. Sun May 23, 2010 12:31 am

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

waerloga69 wrote:I'm a big fan of some older animated movies like Heavy Metal and Wizards. But Treasure Planet was a great adaptation, as well as all of the Atlantis movies.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

6favorite animated movies. Empty Re: favorite animated movies. Sun May 23, 2010 12:36 am

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ska wrote:Spirited Away
Iron Giant

I forgot spirited away, princess Mononoke and howl's moving castle

7favorite animated movies. Empty Re: favorite animated movies. Sun May 23, 2010 12:43 am

Astro13Zombie wrote:
waerloga69 wrote:I'm a big fan of some older animated movies like Heavy Metal and Wizards. But Treasure Planet was a great adaptation, as well as all of the Atlantis movies.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hey, gimme a break, when I was a kid there were almost NO animated movies. Yeah, I'm hella old, so what?

8favorite animated movies. Empty Re: favorite animated movies. Sun May 23, 2010 12:47 am

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^
I...um
I love the movie. unsure

9favorite animated movies. Empty Re: favorite animated movies. Sun May 23, 2010 12:48 am

Astro13Zombie wrote:I...um
I love the movie. unsure

Oh, sorry, I'm used to defending it...people get bitchy about it. Oops? My bad.

10favorite animated movies. Empty Re: favorite animated movies. Sun May 23, 2010 1:04 am

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

-Fox and the Hound
-The Lion King
-Aladdin
-Pretty much everything from Pixar, with Finding Nemo my favorite.

11favorite animated movies. Empty Re: favorite animated movies. Sun May 23, 2010 1:25 am

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Combo Mo wrote:-Fox and the Hound
-The Lion King
-Aladdin

You liked fox and hound its one of least favorite disney movies its right up there with:

the black caldron
pochantos (sic)

12favorite animated movies. Empty Re: favorite animated movies. Sun May 23, 2010 1:31 am

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

kidspider2099 wrote:
Combo Mo wrote:-Fox and the Hound
-The Lion King
-Aladdin

You liked fox and hound its one of least favorite disney movies its right up there with:

the black caldron
pochantos (sic)

Fox and the Hound came out when I was 8. My parents took me to the theater to see it many times, and I fell in love with it.

13favorite animated movies. Empty Re: favorite animated movies. Sun May 23, 2010 1:45 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Wow, I've never watched Wizards. Seems really cool. Reminds me that I need to see Fire and Ice & .

Favorite of my favorites:
Heavy Metal
Who Framed Roger Rabbit
The Hobbit
Lion King
Little Nemo's Adventures in Slumberland.

(^ Sadly, I only own Heavy Metal. Sad )

Honorable Mention: The Lord of the Rings/Return of the King, Akira, Cool World, Alice in Wonderland (Disney), Flight of Dragons, Titan A.E. and Aladdin.

I'm such a nerd. But it holds up so well, even at my age now.

14favorite animated movies. Empty Re: favorite animated movies. Sun May 23, 2010 1:53 am

Ooh, I forgot Cool World and Roger Rabbit! I wanna add those, too!

15favorite animated movies. Empty Re: favorite animated movies. Sun May 23, 2010 2:01 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Cool World is always forgotten. But I was surprised to not see Roger Rabbit right off the bat.

16favorite animated movies. Empty Re: favorite animated movies. Sun May 23, 2010 2:02 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

My absolute favorite animated movie is Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker.

Other favorites, in no particular order (and I'm including anime):

Green Lantern: First Flight
Wonder Woman
Batman: Mask of the Phantasm
Batman: Mystery of the Batwoman
Batman/Superman: Public Enemies
Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths
Hulk Vs.
Planet Hulk
Ultimate Avengers 1
Ultimate Avengers 2
Disney's Aladdin
Aladdin: The Return of Jafar
Aladdin & the King of Thieves
Mulan
The Lion King
Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz
Case Closed Movie 1: Time Bombed Skyscrapper
Case Closed Movie 2: The 14th Target
Case Closed Movie 3: Last Wizard of the Century
Case Closed Movie 4: Captured in Her Eyes
Case Closed Movie 5: Countdown to Heaven
Case Closed Movie 6: The Phantom of Baker Street
Toy Story
Toy Story 2
TMNT
Kung Fu Panda
Space Chimps

--------------------------------

I know that the Iron Giant gets a lot of love, but I've never liked that movie.

I also don't care for Pixar movies very much. I mean, I like the Toy Story movies, A Bug's Life, Monsters Inc., and the Incredibles, but I don't LOVE them (well, I do the Toy Story movies, but the others I just find enjoyable). I couldn't stand Finding Nemo, and I haven't even seen some of the others (Cars, Up, Wall-E) because they looked boring to me.

Last edited by Batman25JM on Sun May 23, 2010 2:13 am; edited 2 times in total

17favorite animated movies. Empty Re: favorite animated movies. Sun May 23, 2010 2:04 am

BlueMaxx wrote:^ Cool World is always forgotten. But I was surprised to not see Roger Rabbit right off the bat.

Sorry, I had a senior moment there. But to make up for it I'm gonna watch it tomorrow...got an itch to see it now.

18favorite animated movies. Empty Re: favorite animated movies. Sun May 23, 2010 2:10 am

shark6495

shark6495
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

In no particular order (its like trying to say which child is your favorite, and usually its the one who has not shit on the rug that day....)

Roger Rabbit
Lion King
Aladdin (um I can sit and watch that movie all day)
Cars
Toy Story
The Incredible
Fantasia
Jetsons meet the Flintstones
Nightmare before Christmas (does it count?)
Land Before Time
Mask of the Phantasm
Return of the Joker

http://whiskeytangofoxtrott.blogspot.com/

19favorite animated movies. Empty Re: favorite animated movies. Sun May 23, 2010 2:21 am

shark6495 wrote:In no particular order (its like trying to say which child is your favorite, and usually its the one who has not shit on the rug that day....)

Roger Rabbit
Lion King
Cars
Toy Story
The Incredible
Fantasia
Land Before Time
Mask of the Phantasm
Return of the Joker

LOL, luckily my kids don't do that...

20favorite animated movies. Empty Re: favorite animated movies. Sun May 23, 2010 2:26 am

shark6495

shark6495
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

waerloga69 wrote:
shark6495 wrote:In no particular order (its like trying to say which child is your favorite, and usually its the one who has not shit on the rug that day....)

Roger Rabbit
Lion King
Cars
Toy Story
The Incredible
Fantasia
Land Before Time
Mask of the Phantasm
Return of the Joker

haha i am so glad someone thought it was funny though

21favorite animated movies. Empty Re: favorite animated movies. Sun May 23, 2010 2:37 am

shark6495 wrote:
waerloga69 wrote:

Roger Rabbit
Lion King
Cars
Toy Story
The Incredible
Fantasia
Land Before Time
Mask of the Phantasm
Return of the Joker

haha i am so glad someone thought it was funny though

ANYONE with kids would realize it's not as far fetched as it might sound. My daughter peed on me within the first 15 minutes after her birth. I had just taken her from the nurse when my shirt got warm and wet...I was still a happy Daddy, wet...but happy.

22favorite animated movies. Empty Re: favorite animated movies. Sun May 23, 2010 2:42 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

waerloga69 wrote:
BlueMaxx wrote:^ Cool World is always forgotten. But I was surprised to not see Roger Rabbit right off the bat.

Sorry, I had a senior moment there. But to make up for it I'm gonna watch it tomorrow...got an itch to see it now.
I just meant in general people forget. tongue They need to make a sequel or something. Even if it is direct-to-vid. Like Heavy Metal 2000. Wasn't great, but it was worth seeing.

23favorite animated movies. Empty Re: favorite animated movies. Sun May 23, 2010 2:43 am

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:My absolute favorite animated movie is Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker.

Wonder Woman
Hulk Vs.
Planet Hulk
Ultimate Avengers 1
Ultimate Avengers 2
Disney's Aladdin
Mulan
The Lion King
Toy Story
Toy Story 2
TMNT
Kung Fu Panda
Space Chimps

I also don't care for Pixar movies very much. I mean, I like the Toy Story movies, A Bug's Life, Monsters Inc., and the Incredibles, but I don't LOVE them (well, I do the Toy Story movies, but the others I just find enjoyable). I couldn't stand Finding Nemo, and I haven't even seen some of the others (Cars, Up, Wall-E) because they looked boring to me.

go watch wall E its awesome.

24favorite animated movies. Empty Re: favorite animated movies. Sun May 23, 2010 2:44 am

BlueMaxx wrote:
waerloga69 wrote:

I just meant in general people forget. tongue They need to make a sequel or something. Even if it is direct-to-vid. Like Heavy Metal 2000. Wasn't great, but it was worth seeing.

I dunno, how would the follow it up? It was pretty tied up at the end.

Last edited by waerloga69 on Sun May 23, 2010 2:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : umm..this idiot forgot to write anything? yeah, it was me.)

25favorite animated movies. Empty Re: favorite animated movies. Sun May 23, 2010 2:51 am

shark6495

shark6495
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

kidspider2099 wrote:
Batman25JM wrote:My absolute favorite animated movie is Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker.

Wonder Woman
Hulk Vs.
Planet Hulk
Ultimate Avengers 1
Ultimate Avengers 2
Disney's Aladdin
Mulan
The Lion King
Toy Story
Toy Story 2
TMNT
Kung Fu Panda
Space Chimps

go watch wall E its awesome.

Wall-E is a good movie.... the only problem with that movie is some people interpreted it to be a wee bit too political. I dont think it was political but
Spoiler:
but a fair warning about Wall-E, there is very little dialogue, but its still good.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum