Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

I hate my local stores....

+5
tstrike99
Astro13Zombie
Denim
JonSpangler
azrael07
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I hate my local stores.... Empty I hate my local stores.... Wed May 26, 2010 2:46 pm

azrael07

azrael07
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

so i live in a town with a Target, a Meijer, and a Walmart. You'd think i'd have a litle bit of variety in action figure shopping. Not so much. For the last six months, the Walmart has had only the following DCU figures:Powergirl, Forager, Beast Boy, and Robotman. I have no interest in any of these figures. As if that wasn't bad enough, the Meijer and the Target have only Vigilante, and Superman Red and one or two others that i have no interest in. I have to drive nearly forty-five minutes to another Meijer for any variety. Ugh. it's frustrating.

2I hate my local stores.... Empty Re: I hate my local stores.... Wed May 26, 2010 5:38 pm

JonSpangler

JonSpangler
Pirate
Pirate

I'm the opposite, kinda.

I bought a Cyborg Superman at C2E2 and then have been finding DOZENS of them at my stores the past couple weeks. And I just got a second glow in the dark Spectre at Miejer. My TRU have been pretty stocked lately to.

3I hate my local stores.... Empty Re: I hate my local stores.... Wed May 26, 2010 6:22 pm

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The Meijer out by me does not have many toys, I am kind of bummed about that.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

4I hate my local stores.... Empty Re: I hate my local stores.... Wed May 26, 2010 7:49 pm

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Im sure there are people HERE or on sites like The Fwoosh that are looking for the figures that you keep seeing.
And they probably have access to what you're looking for.
I pretty much get everything I'm looking for through trades.

Sorry if that didn't make sense....I can't seem to brain today.

5I hate my local stores.... Empty Re: I hate my local stores.... Thu May 27, 2010 1:02 am

tstrike99

tstrike99
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

I'm in CO and it's the same way. My local chain stores like Target and Wal-Mart only have a certain number of all the same figures. It's been that way for years! Very frustrating for toy collectors

6I hate my local stores.... Empty Re: I hate my local stores.... Thu May 27, 2010 1:09 am

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ HOLY SHIT!
Somebody else is from colorado!
Laughing

7I hate my local stores.... Empty Re: I hate my local stores.... Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:58 pm

vikoros

vikoros
Ninja
Ninja

Same here. The Targets and Wal-Marts (5 stores total) in my area haven't re-stocked their Marvel Universe or Star Wars action figures in about 5 months. Actually, I'm honestly not sure they've re-stocked since Christmas.

Color me frustrated.

8I hate my local stores.... Empty Re: I hate my local stores.... Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:38 pm

Janson

Janson
Zombie
Zombie

Same here all the MU figures are from wave one and non of the good ones either.

9I hate my local stores.... Empty Re: I hate my local stores.... Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:55 am

boberthavok

boberthavok
Pirate
Pirate

Knowing from working at a Wal-Mart pretty much any reason they are short handed on anything is either because the Supervisor didn't order any more, A new line is coming out or the store just wants it to die down so they can put something else in its place.

10I hate my local stores.... Empty Re: I hate my local stores.... Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:03 am

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Chicagoland Suburb Wal-Marts & Toys'R'Uses get their own store exclusives the last in the country, if ever.

11I hate my local stores.... Empty Re: I hate my local stores.... Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:37 pm

boberthavok

boberthavok
Pirate
Pirate

My Wal_Mart mainly gets all the beasics. I have yet to see any special figures in the cases that I have put up before. Then again I do not know which are chase or special figures and which aren't. I know they would be the figure with less. I did put up a [ack of those playskool DC super Heroes during christmas and there was only 1 two face in the box. So I figured he was probably one of them. But thats about it. I put up the new Marvel toy line once and it had wuite a few Iron Mans.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum