Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Project by Millar and Yu

+5
Batman25JM
Demonweasel
THALASTDRAGON
Bigtymin504
comicgeekelly
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26New Project by Millar and Yu - Page 2 Empty Re: New Project by Millar and Yu Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:53 am

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

LordD3r3k wrote:
Bigtymin504 wrote:Fair enough. Millar is hopelessly over the top about everything, at this point I just get a good chuckle out of it. Laughing

It'd be funny to me if his stuff wasn't such mindless drivel. But to know that it's crap, and to hear him talk about how great it is and how much of a genius he is, he just sounds like an idiot.

"I turned down X-Men: First Class because of how Kick-Ass was a huge success" Go f&^k yourself Rolling Eyes Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing I find his lines like that hilarious. I think he lays it on thick on purpose at this point lol.

Kick-Ass was pretty good though. guilty

27New Project by Millar and Yu - Page 2 Empty Re: New Project by Millar and Yu Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:56 am

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Bigtymin504 wrote: Laughing Laughing Laughing I find his lines like that hilarious. I think he lays it on thick on purpose at this point lol.

I think he got a taste of success and developed a huge ego from it, and actually believes this stuff he spouts. But hey, it's not like he's getting money from my pocket afro

28New Project by Millar and Yu - Page 2 Empty Re: New Project by Millar and Yu Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:02 am

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

LordD3r3k wrote:
Bigtymin504 wrote: Laughing Laughing Laughing I find his lines like that hilarious. I think he lays it on thick on purpose at this point lol.

I think he got a taste of success and developed a huge ego from it, and actually believes this stuff he spouts. But hey, it's not like he's getting money from my pocket afro

Oh he's definitely got an oversized ego, but something about it is just more funny than off-putting to me...probably cuz he's a wee Scotsman. Laughing

29New Project by Millar and Yu - Page 2 Empty Re: New Project by Millar and Yu Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:54 am

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

You know I find troubling the most? LordD3r3k is still reading Wizard. shake my head

Millar is famous for having his head up his ass, no surprise with anything he says nowadays. And I also don't believe 99.95% of it.

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

30New Project by Millar and Yu - Page 2 Empty Re: New Project by Millar and Yu Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:07 pm

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Tomer Soiker wrote:You know I find troubling the most? LordD3r3k is still reading Wizard. shake my head

Laughing I know, I know.. I said to myself that once this subscription ran out, that would be the end. But old habits die hard. There have been some decent articles in the last few, but that passion for the comics doesn't seem to be there anymore.

31New Project by Millar and Yu - Page 2 Empty Re: New Project by Millar and Yu Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:38 pm

Demonweasel

Demonweasel
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

LordD3r3k wrote:
Tomer Soiker wrote:You know I find troubling the most? LordD3r3k is still reading Wizard. shake my head

Laughing I know, I know.. I said to myself that once this subscription ran out, that would be the end. But old habits die hard. There have been some decent articles in the last few, but that passion for the comics doesn't seem to be there anymore.

Look for Super-Fly & myself in the talking to comic shops section starting with issue #229. Wink

http://www.demonweasel.com

32New Project by Millar and Yu - Page 2 Empty Re: New Project by Millar and Yu Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:16 pm

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Demonweasel wrote:Look for Super-Fly & myself in the talking to comic shops section starting with issue #229. Wink

Nice!

33New Project by Millar and Yu - Page 2 Empty Re: New Project by Millar and Yu Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:37 am

Foreigner_Man

Foreigner_Man
Ninja
Ninja

With the recent interviews going around, I think I'm going to be checking this out after all. The idea of Millar doing a fun comic that doesn't have to be ultra-violent or inappropriate sounds nice and quite welcome to me. Add that with Yu's gorgeous artwork and Millar's known love for Superman, and I'll be picking this up after all, whether it be at ECCC or in trade.

34New Project by Millar and Yu - Page 2 Empty Re: New Project by Millar and Yu Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:34 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Millar's partial inspiration.
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/joshw24/news/?a=22411

I'm just not sure how I feel about it. On the one hand, don't care for Superman(-esque characters) that much, and, on the other hand, what if this is another "script" and gets delayed a whole bunch. "What if." Ha! I like my optimism. Also, I realize that both of my "hands" are negative. Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum