Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

15 random facts about yourself.

+46
Rath99
jaydee74
Spider_Fan14
G_Zatara
riv1
Spazzy
WonderWoman2.0
UltimateUltimacy
goatt
MikeSabian
Paroxysm
kreepfan
Administrator
CherriesJubilee
Spaced4SimonPegg
krpykrwly
ChrisToPhenom
tstrike99
Demonweasel
Batman25JM
superdoug
Captain Painway
vikoros
melvinlikechris
comicgeekelly
The Ignored One
Hannibal king
C's Lady
potatojoe
TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
Mnemosis
hrdwrkngXsoldier
Lee
Debaser77
Silent K
Sandman
Heytherejeffro
Thundermatts
Combo Mo
Gandicles
Lewis Black is Sabertooth
deadbolt85
Ska
Sapphire Gypsy
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
kidspider2099
50 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

2115 random facts about yourself. - Page 2 Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:31 pm

TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?

TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

1. I've been mistaken for Puerto Rican, Arab, A woman, gay, and somehow Usher? (Couldn't make that up last one if I tried)

2.Huge Music Snob (more so in college than now, although a week doesn't go by where somebody isn't calling me asking about a certain song.)

3.I was a bouncer at a bar in college my Senior year. (That's right all 165 pounds of awesome blocking the door)

4.Kanye West can do no wrong in my eyes.

5. I own way to many video game systems. (SNES, WII, GameCube, Xbox, 360, Gameboy Advance, and an N64)

6.During my Fratty years I won Greek God and Goddess by doing the entire OK GO dance from their "million ways" video. Nobody recorded it but I made the front page of the college paper.

7. Was overweight until sophomore year of High School.(Even though I played every sport as a kid) Said fuck that and woke up every morning at 5am and jogged around my old neighborhood. Now I'm a slim goody and wear skinny jeans.

8.I should be a father to a 3 year old

9.Im a great friend, listener, and adviser and I can't stand when people bullshit me

10. Narcoleptic/Insomniac-Don't know how this works but I can go without sleep for days, then all of a sudden just sleep out of nowhere for hours. Or Ill nap in the strangest places.

11. Im awesome at Ultimate Frisbee, I play pickup 3 times or more a week.

12. I love writing and would like to get back into it. That's all I did in college and I miss it. I have a blog, but I stopped writing on it. Maybe I should pick that back up. Although I do twitter.

13.I used to have a sports radio talk show and have experience in radio and television production.

14. I love weed, when I smoke I'm totally focused. Also it bothers me that people who bad mouth weed, then go pound forty beers and do shots thinking their better than me. Enjoy that vomiting and horrible hangover guy, your liver will thank you in 10 years by looking like burnt meat. I never peer pressure anybody into smoking, if you don't want to then its more for me Smile .

15. I have a man crush on Dr. Who
I love you

Bonus: I love shopping, I have way too many t-shirts and colorful pairs of sneakers.

http://www.twitter.com/theekenye

2215 random facts about yourself. - Page 2 Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:36 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

1. I'm "double jointed" in my fingers and toes

2. I lost my two front teeth goofing of at work when I was 17.

3. I've had my hair every color of the rainbow and then some.

4. I'm a huge Garbage Pail Kids fan. I own 4 of the original paintings

5. At one point, I had over 12 piercings.

6. One of my best friends committed suicide.

7. I love the show criminal minds

8. I will kick your ass with Zangief or Dan in Street Fighter

9. I love Comic/Horror conventions. I've been to 5 this year alone.

10. I've been with the same great girl for 8 years.

11. I smoked for 14 years.

12. My parents are in a Church band called "Sacred Hearts"

13. I had a grindcore band called, "Fecal Delicacy"

14. I first got into comics at the age of 3. My dad used to read them to me.

15. I recently discovered the awesomeness of mint chocolate icecream

2315 random facts about yourself. - Page 2 Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:59 pm

C's Lady

C's Lady
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

1) I could look at Wade's avatar all day! LOL
2) My mind has the absorbancy of a sponge, and I am trying to catch up on all this comic stuff!
3) I love to sing karaoke.
4) My favorite color is yellow.
5) I treat and talk about my dogs like they are children.
6) I wish it didn't annoy other people to always type in caps, because I have to at work and it would make it so much easier not to have to switch back and forth.
7) I wanted to play football in high school when I was growing up, that is until I got to about 7th grade and started growing breasteses and my mom thought basketball was a better idea.
8) My grandfather thought that I would make a great Annie when I was little and even sent in my information to the talent people.
9) I have overcome being both sexually abused as a child and mentally and physically abused by an ex boyfriend.
10) I barely know what to do with myself if I don't have a computer or my cell phone very close to me.
11) I am addicted to lipglosses, chapsticks, and carmex.
*******to be continued

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/crystal.vansickle?ref

2415 random facts about yourself. - Page 2 Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:33 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

potatojoe wrote:
12. My parents are in a Church band called "Sacred Hearts"

13. I had a grindcore band called, "Fecal Delicacy"

I'm guessing your bands never played the same venue at the same time? Laughing

2515 random facts about yourself. - Page 2 Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:33 pm

Hannibal king

Hannibal king
Zombie
Zombie

1.) I have 2 adopted older brothers, 1 adopted older sister and a biological younger brother.
2.) Rode freestyle bikes in middle school and turned to street after that.
3.) Went to an all boy school in high school.
4.) Had my first gf as a senior in high school. Funny enough she went to an all girl school.
5.) I'm a germaphobe. I refuse to drink the wine in church because it touched other people's lips.
6.) I'm on a neverending quest to taste every single root beer on the market. My favorite so far is Henry Weinhards
7.) My xbox 360 faceplate has sigs of a my favorite comic personalities.
8.) Was a founding brother for my fratenity in college.
9.) I have a bucket list and one of the items is to scuba dive in the great barrier reef one day. I just need to learn how to scuba dive first.
10.) I got 2 speeding tickets when I was 16 and was 1 point away from getting my license suspended.
11.) My favorite cartoon of all time was/is BotP. Just the idea of scientifically enhanced ninjas is just awesome to me.
12.) I collected bus movie posters up until a few years ago. My favorite is a Smallville one where Kristin Kreuk is in the middle with Tom Wellng and Michael Rosenbaum flanking her.
13.) I'm a Texas hold'em nut.
14.) I'm a horrible horible liar. (Card playing is the exception though)
15.) I'm also a techie nut.

2615 random facts about yourself. - Page 2 Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:48 pm

The Ignored One

The Ignored One
Zombie
Zombie

1. I have hit a Short Bus head on. In a 1986 Chrysler LeBaron.
2. I have PTSD
3. I had a signed letter of intent and full ride to play football at Boston college until a knee injury.
4. I am a member of NORML.
5. My father thought I was gay until I got married.
6. I was taken out of my home when I was 11 years old, and committed to a psych hospital.
7. I have served time at Cedar's junction. (3 Months, as part of a Scared straight intervention plan.)
8. I haven't been arrested as an adult.
9. After my knee injury I gained 100 lbs.
10. My favorite comic characters are the Silver Surfer, Adam Warlock, Morg, and Ultimate Hawkeye.
11. I used to play pick up basketball with Marcus Camby at UMass Amherst.
12. I am an awesome cook.
13. I want to create my own breed of dog.
14. I am horribly socially inept.
15. I like it here.

http://entertainmentdeficitdisorder.wordpress.com/

2715 random facts about yourself. - Page 2 Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:53 pm

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

1. I learned to read by reading comics as a youth
2. I have worked as a news reporter for a pro wrestling news site. I wrote over 200 stories and several columns before the site was put to an end. I have also worked as a producer for the podcast which the website was the home for. I'm currently a columnist for another website, but I haven't posted anything in about a month. I should probably get on that.
3. The lowest grade I've ever gotten on a report card was a B-
4. Durring the summer there are sometimes weeks where I'll only leave the house to go to the comic store and to go to work. So thats about 5 hours of outside time.
5. I'm running out to room to store the various things I collect in my room.
6. I have 40 pages of a screenplay done that I started writing in late April.
7. I will go out of my way to avoid talking to people face to face.
8. I've never sold comics to make money, only to make more room for new ones.
9. I am afraid of clowns and heights.
10. Most references that I make go right over the heads of my friends which leads me to have to explain my jokes which makes them unfunny.
11. I've never had a girlfriend. I came close, but then I managed to just stick myself right in the friendzone.
12. I've written papers for school about the rising up of the evil robots, how much the Transformers movies sucked, Doctor Who, and comics in WW2.
13. I have a cat named Petey.
14. I talk to myself a bit much.
15. I don't drink or do drugs.

Never realized how hard it was to think about 15 things to say about yourself.

2815 random facts about yourself. - Page 2 Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:02 pm

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

1) I don't play sports
2) I am a heavy metal fan
3) I was diagnosed with aspergers syndrome when I was younger
4) I went to my first comic convention last Saturday
5) I am an agnostic
6) I attend at least three concerts a year
7) I have a history of bad burns (worst one was on my ankle, lost 4 layers of skin)
8) I'll do it when I feel like it
9) I have alphabetized both my DVD and CD collections
10) I falied my English coursework
11) I want to direct a feature film (at least one)
12) I don't eat fruit or vegeatbles
13) I play guitar
14) My fave director is David Lynch
15) I am filled with many secrets

2915 random facts about yourself. - Page 2 Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:04 pm

vikoros

vikoros
Ninja
Ninja

1. I am a Christian. Don't really hold to any particular denomination (Baptist, Catholic, Church of Christ), but I do believe in salvation through Christ alone.

2. I'm having my first child in less than 7 weeks (or rather, my wife is). Holy cow!

3. My geekiness goes through cycles. The typical progression is Star Wars - Marvel Comics - Fantasy - Rinse/Repeat. I'm not sure why this is. I always love all of them, but I tend to REALLY focus on one at a time.

4. I have been married for 1.5 years. I love my wife, she is probably the only woman who would tolerate me :P

5. I work as Assistant Director of Operations and Technical Services for a University even though I have never taken a computer class in my entire life. (besides Typing in grade school).

6. I am currently working on my own custom Mandalorian Armor.

7. I have written three completed screenplays, half a novel, two children's books, and a 400 page RPG (for my thesis) and have a Master's in Creative Writing. I may or may not ever be published. I am just not good at ever feeling like something is "finished" enough to send out.

8. I have two tattoos... would like to have a few more.

9. I used to be an athlete. I played basketball, tennis, soccer, cross country, and track in High School and was first string for all... now I hate to do anything that makes me tired.

10. I would like to start running again. I want to be in shape to be able to play with my kids someday. (I'm not super-out of shape... 6'4"/190 lbs... but my lungs tire easily now). My goal is to do a Disney Marathon in a few years.

11. I love Disney. My wife and I went to Disney World for our Honeymoon and 1st Anniversary and I painted Disney characters all over our (future) daughter's room.

12. I used to be an aspiring artist, but I found that I'm just not that great at it. I'm decent and I like to do it, but I'm not the least bit confident in my work.

13. I share an office with one of my employees. Since Christmas, we have added decorations for each holiday without taking down the previous decor. Next year we will not have to decorate at all.

14. I teach a Freshmen Orientation class. It's definitely the highlight of my job.

15. I just finished creating a strategy board game. I'm actually very excited about it. Hopefully I can find the drive to polish it up and get it made.

3015 random facts about yourself. - Page 2 Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:34 pm

C's Lady

C's Lady
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

******Continued.
12) I dream of doing cartoon voices, and actually have several goofy ones that mostly come out around my family, which usually prompts my sister to tell me "they aren't invited."
13) I hate hate snakes. Even garter snakes, yep, just don't like the slimy little things.
14) I don't like being called any other form of my name, i.e. Crys, or Cryssy. My name is Crystal.
15) I enjoy visiting cemetaries and find them to be very peaceful and historic.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/crystal.vansickle?ref

3115 random facts about yourself. - Page 2 Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:10 pm

deadbolt85

deadbolt85
Ninja
Ninja

BONUS FACT!!!!!!

I spend eight months homeless on the streets of San Fransisco with a group of street punks
because I was messing around with meth and cocaine. Sometimes I miss those days.

3215 random facts about yourself. - Page 2 Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:37 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

well i thought of some things so here goes:

1. I have a learning disability called Oral apraxia
2. I don't like telling people because i don't want to to treat me like i'm an idiot.
3. In my freshman year of high school i was so short people thought i was genius kid that skipped grades and was now in high school.
4. I don't have a drivers license
5. I Broke my wrist falling over my dog.
6. I took drivers ed with a broken wrist
7. I love Artichokes
8. I have a thing for red heads
9. I have drank booze and smoked a little i choose not to do it now.
10. I like good parody movies
11. I love the music of wierd al
12. I hate playing sports i suck at most sports
13. I i hated middle school.
14. In high school i don't think i ever ate lunch in the lunch room
15. I tend to be a loner.

3315 random facts about yourself. - Page 2 Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:39 pm

vikoros

vikoros
Ninja
Ninja

I love these. Just makes me realize how much I have in common with other Pop folk.

3415 random facts about yourself. - Page 2 Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:42 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

vikoros wrote:I love these. Just makes me realize how much I have in common with other Pop folk.

yeah that's kinda the point of this whole thing.

3515 random facts about yourself. - Page 2 Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:16 pm

Captain Painway

Captain Painway
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

1. I am constantly mistaken for both Asian and Jewish. I am neither.

2. I've suffered from social anxiety since childhood, but never have experienced stage fright.

3. Despite loving gory movies, I'm terrified of blood IRL.

4. I once worked as a costumed character at Kings Island. (Furry? No.)

5. I was a Girl Scout for 12 years.

6. I'm a reformed vegetarian.

7. I was a college cheerleader for 2 years. I tried out on a dare and made it. It was a brilliant social experiment. Laughing

8. I have a nephew and a step-nephew and spoil them both horribly.

9. I studied archery as a kid.

10. I used to be extremely flexible. I'm double-jointed in my knees (part of the reason for my knee problems) and my hips and shoulders can pop out of their sockets at random. Luckily, derby has fixed that a bit.

11. I ate the needles and sap off a Christmas tree as a toddler, and nearly died. Ever since, we've had an artificial tree.

12. Despite growing up around hunters, and a step-sister who is a former cop, I've never fired a gun.

13. I'm partially deaf in my right ear.

14. I tested in the genius range as a child, but I'm pretty sure excessive pot use has balanced that out.

15. I find foreign languages difficult to learn, but can pick up most programming languages in a matter of days (if I work hard at it).

http://likeitderby.com

3615 random facts about yourself. - Page 2 Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:19 pm

vikoros

vikoros
Ninja
Ninja

2. I've suffered from social anxiety since childhood, but never have experienced stage fright.

"If you wanna hide, then find a stage."

3715 random facts about yourself. - Page 2 Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:25 pm

Sapphire Gypsy

Sapphire Gypsy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

There's some truth to that. I feel much better about myself when I'm pretending to be someone else.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/BerryFrostyDesigns

3815 random facts about yourself. - Page 2 Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:30 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

1. I spent all of elementary school living in Japan and attending base schooling.

2. I can crochet. Not well, but I can.

3. I prefer it when dogs and cats have human-sounding names.

4. The doctors told my mother when I was two that it would be a miracle if I lived to see five.

5. I can read and write in mirror image.

6. I was in the Boy Scouts, but stopped when they told me my membership was invalid because it was started on a military base overseas and would have to repay the dues and buy all-new uniforms.

7. I come from a theater family, but my first non-school performance wasn't until I was 21.

8. I love most hated foods: Liver, brussel sprouts, cabbage, cauliflower, etc.

9. I hate lima beans, sweet potatoes/yams, and pickled beets.

10. I'm easily star-struck, for all that I'm an outgoing person.

11. My 'holy grail' original art piece would be an Alex Ross commission on canvas of the Super-Teens and the Super-Pets.

12. I lost a partner to diabetic complications in 2001.

13. I went on the first date with my current partner on the same day as my anniversary with my late partner, so we technically have the same anniversary.

14. I have a strange memory; I recall trivia like no one's business, but can't remember where I know it from.

15. My biggest regret is that I took choir in junior high school instead of honing my artistic talent.

3915 random facts about yourself. - Page 2 Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:03 pm

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:I wrote fifteen very carefully thought out things and then the server timed out on me. Fuck this shit.

I hate when that happens. But it's all good. We can imagine what your responses were. yes

C's Lady wrote:1) I could look at Wade's avatar all day! LOL

Ha! Same here. I tried to do that with my cat, and he just stared at me like I lost my mind.

The Ignored One wrote:10. My favorite comic characters are the Silver Surfer, Adam Warlock, Morg, and Ultimate Hawkeye.

Shocked

15 random facts about yourself. - Page 2 12458410

vikoros wrote:I love these. Just makes me realize how much I have in common with other Pop folk.

Indeed. Most of the people here have done some interesting things.

4015 random facts about yourself. - Page 2 Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:39 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm sorta gonna cheat a little. I have a hard time with lists. I can never make up my mind so I add extra stuff. So, some of my stuff will have a few facts in one.

1. I was sick with Lyme Disease for four years. I couldn't see or walk. There were tons of other symptoms too. I was in a wheelchair for 2 years. I still have problems from my illness.

2. I have had 23 kidney stones in the past 4 years.

3. I have a constant, severe, headache 24/7/365. Going along with that I have constant double vision. Doctors can't do anything for either of these problems.

4. I have an EXTREMELY high tolerance for pain.

5. I have 2 dogs. Both of them are miniature schnauzers. One is named Riley Edward (I always liked the name Riley and Edward is after Eddie from Frasier). The other is named Oliver Leonardo (Oliver after Oliver Queen/Green Arrow and Leonardo after the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle). I had another miniature schnauzer for 13 years. His name was Sonic (after the Hedgehog).

6. I have what I consider to be a very large DVD collection. I have, at last count, 482 DVD season sets. That doesn't include regular movies or duplicate DVDs/DVD sets (I have quite a few duplicates for various reasons).

7. I have OCD. Seriously. It's not just that I'm quirky. I really have OCD.

8. My favorite TV show of all time is Friends. My favorite current show is How I Met Your Mother. My favorite Sci-Fi franchise of all time is the Stargate Franchise. My favorite movie of all time is The Dark Knight with The Hangover a close second.

9. I have an irrational phobia of mascots/people in costumes. They freak me the hell out.

10. I have been terrified to get in a car/drive since January when my former physical therapist, the guy who is responsible for me being able to walk again, was killed in a car accident.

11. I LOVE LOVE LOVE stand up comedy.

12. I'm actually really funny. It pisses me off that my type of humor is not really able to be seen on a message board.

13. I can remember layouts of buildings and directions perfectly. If I've been somewhere once I can remember how to get back there and remember the exact layout of the the building.

14. My favorite band is Bon Jovi. The Barenaked Ladies, David Cook, Avril Lavigne, Nickelback (seriously), Journey, Elton John, and Aerosmith round out my top favorite bands/artists.

15. I have never drank, smoked or done drugs. I never understood the desire to do such things, and thus have never done it. Also, alcoholism runs in my family so I don't even want to chance it.

Bonus fact:

16. I'm 6' 8".

Last edited by Batman25JM on Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

4115 random facts about yourself. - Page 2 Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:53 am

Demonweasel

Demonweasel
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I've been avoiding posting in this thread all day. I always tend to gravitate towards the bad news/TMI spectrum, and I'm kind of trying to avoiding doing that because, well, one of those facts would be that I'm a huge, over-sensitive drama queen. Wink

http://www.demonweasel.com

4215 random facts about yourself. - Page 2 Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:56 am

tstrike99

tstrike99
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

1. I am The One
2. I love Warhammer 40k books
3. Dan Abnett was one of my favorite authors before I ever read WH 40K
4. i spend way too much time on Facebook
5. minatures games are the bane of my existence
6. I'm about a year behind in my comic reading
7. I work at a call center
8. I work second shift so I never get to do anything cool on weekdays
9. my wife dresses up like slave Leia for comic concentions
10. I mostly play World of Warcraft on the weekends
11. I have chronic sinu rhinitus (evil allergies) for which there is no medicine for
12. i hate peas
13. She-Hulk has been my favorite character forever
14. i love boobies
15. i love any color of boobies

4315 random facts about yourself. - Page 2 Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:15 am

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

tstrike99 wrote:2. I love Warhammer 40k books
3. Dan Abnett was one of my favorite authors before I ever read WH 40K

Ha! I can start saying "Heresy!" and have someone get it. Laughing

4415 random facts about yourself. - Page 2 Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:20 am

Gandicles

Gandicles
Ninja
Ninja

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty wrote:"Heresy!" Laughing

Spoiler:

4515 random facts about yourself. - Page 2 Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:39 am

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

1. I've been acting, making music and writing film scripts since I was 5 years-old.

2. There's not one photo of me on the internet.

3. I have a "thing" for Latinas.

4. I've never drank or smoked ever in my life (not to mention been at a club)

5. I've ran into a parked car as a child (hilarious story).

6. I'm double-jointed.

7. I've always landed from a high fall in my dreams.

8. My dream trip is to Japan.

9. The most complicated game I've played is the original Prince of Persia (I think I didn't finish it)

10. I'm an only child.

11. I'm probably one of Will Smith's top 50 fans.

12. I can count on my fingers how many times I've been ill.

13. I have need a fan or heater on at night if I'm sleeping alone.

14. My weakness is a grilled cheese sandwich.

15. I've never seen the "2 Girls and 1 Cup" video (or anything like it).

Last edited by ChrisToPhenom on Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum