Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Marvel's Vamp-verse

+8
comicgeekelly
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
hrdwrkngXsoldier
DickGrayson007
elijahdprophet
krpykrwly
Administrator
Bigtymin504
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Marvel's Vamp-verse - Page 2 Empty Re: Marvel's Vamp-verse Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:20 am

ScarletW

ScarletW
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

I don't have the right words to explain how I feel about this.

Appropriate emoticon is appropriate: shake my head

27Marvel's Vamp-verse - Page 2 Empty Re: Marvel's Vamp-verse Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:30 am

elijahdprophet

elijahdprophet
PoP! Brewmaster
PoP! Brewmaster

X-Men #1 (aka The first part of the Vampire story)

Thoughts below
Spoiler:

Overall I think this would have been a great first issue without the Death Of Dracula one shot. It is silly but DOES fit into the insane X-Men history kind of...

Also, props to Marvel for not spoiling the end of Second Coming in the opening pages. It was with great trepidation that I started reading this, worrying that there would be some idiotic throwaway line like "Wasn't that crazy how Hope turned out to be a clone of Nathan and how she turned into the second Moon we now have so she would always be watching over us?" or some shit.

28Marvel's Vamp-verse - Page 2 Empty Re: Marvel's Vamp-verse Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:45 pm

KingJoffers

KingJoffers
Cadet
Cadet

X-Men #1

To start I should say its been a while since I followed the X-books, but last week I bought the Death of Dracula on a whim an loved it so I decided to give this a shot. I have to say im pleasantly surprised that I liked this. I will say if I hadnt read Death of Dracula I wouldnt have enjoyed this so much. It really feels like the second issue of a arc instead of a debut issue for a new series. All that aside I think the creative team did a good on this one, and I have to say I like Medina's art.

While not perfect, this issue wasnt bad and I guess im back reading an X-book.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum