Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast!

+39
Demonweasel
TENIME_art
supervenom
Denim
Dr. Jonathan Crane
Toothgrinder
MillionDollarGeek
elijahdprophet
Tripper McGee
Batman25JM
blue halo
Rath99
Chi-Town Spidey
jaydee74
Sci-Fi
Joshua
melvinlikechris
superdoug
TheUncannyJim
Z-R0E
Lantern Lite
FroZen
Topcat
rwe1138
slacker jedi
Debaser77
Steel Rose
Esbat
Silent K
DrStrangematter
krpykrwly
shining knight
Ska
Justin
Metal Misfit
Administrator
Mnemosis
Foxy
Lee
43 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 38 of 40]

926The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 38 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:11 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I fucking love that streetfighter film it's so bad its good!

"Quick change the channel!!"

927The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 38 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:01 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

scissor romero Laughing

928The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 38 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:10 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The hell you didn't read my e-mail?

whats the point of sending one if you don't read it? Sad

929The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 38 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:25 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Shiny... I TOLD you I wasn't sure we'd be able to get to it. The mail is getting backed up, we had already made plans for reading what we DID read, and the show was going to go long (which it did). We couldn't cram anything else in. Sorry man.

930The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 38 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:38 pm

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

There's only so much we can do in 2 hours and sometimes cuts need to be made. That's the woes of production. I intend to read all the non time-sensitive stuff we got this week next time.

http://www.leerodriguez.net

931The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 38 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:16 am

wickidchyld

wickidchyld
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Mnemosis wrote:Shiny... I TOLD you I wasn't sure we'd be able to get to it. The mail is getting backed up, we had already made plans for reading what we DID read, and the show was going to go long (which it did). We couldn't cram anything else in. Sorry man.

so i guess i'll let my FMK stew for a while (aside from the one i already sent Wink ) i got 7 more sets of 3 waiting in the chamber Smile except these will be signed as to avoid any confusion

http://twitter.com/wickidchyld

932The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 38 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:48 am

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Dammit, tis true that the homoerotic FMKs are so much more funnier. Unless Kerouac goes Robosexual on us.

http://realityfugitives.com/

933The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 38 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:02 am

wickidchyld

wickidchyld
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

7 of the 21 unpublished FMKs do include a va-jay jay though

934The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 38 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:03 am

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

wickidchyld wrote:7 of the 21 unpublished FMKs do include a va-jay jay though
Goooooaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!

935The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 38 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:04 am

wickidchyld

wickidchyld
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

and of the 3 i sent this week...
1 gay (but topical), 1 strait, one non-human

936The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 38 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:07 am

goatt

goatt
Pirate
Pirate

man. if only we had had more time..... i've got so many more great stories of mischeif and mayhem.

937The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 38 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:21 am

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

goatt wrote:man. if only we had had more time..... i've got so many more great stories of mischeif and mayhem.
you sirrah, are a scholar and a true mensch

938The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 38 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:46 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Loved having you on, Goatt. You remind me of a guy on one of the local talk radio shows here named "Drunky The Bear". Very endearing. I want you on all the time.

939The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 38 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:53 am

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:Loved having you on, Goatt. I want you on all the time.
New sig quote Laughing

940The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 38 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:23 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

ohh came across as a whiny bitch in my last post sorry all

941The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 38 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:28 am

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

No prob, Shiny.

Goatt, I love you like a 20 year old anime fan. While I hope you'll be on before then, you can always save some mischief makin' stories for April...

942The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 38 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:27 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I have some stories invovling the mini prank war between me and my brother a few years ago when he was heathy (and a pain in the ass) and I was even more immature than I am now.

943The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 38 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:17 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I got to listen to the PoP!cast today on my way to a job interview. I couldn't stop laughing.

L-Rod, K-nize, K-Whack (and anyone I've forgotten)...thanks for having me on.

944The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 38 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:50 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Elrod!

945The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 38 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:50 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Rath, you were awesome! Thanks so much for coming aboard!

946The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 38 Empty Panels on Pages awful PoP Cast! Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:52 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shining knight wrote:I have some stories invovling the mini prank war between me and my brother a few years ago when he was heathy (and a pain in the ass) and I was even more immature than I am now.
oh, i'm sorry to hear that Shining Knight. What happened to him(if it's too personal no need to tell me)?

947The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 38 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:28 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Rath99 wrote:I got to listen to the PoP!cast today on my way to a job interview. I couldn't stop laughing.

L-Rod, K-nize, K-Whack (and anyone I've forgotten)...thanks for having me on.

You are the man, Tito! That you for your first hand account of Big Apple...a PoP! Exclusive!

948The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 38 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:01 am

goatt

goatt
Pirate
Pirate

yeah guys, any time u get that special pants-tingle that can only be cured by some drunken-redneck-adventure stories. i'll be glad to come on. haha

949The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 38 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:10 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

oh, i'm sorry to hear that Shining Knight. What happened to him(if it's too personal no need to tell me)?

All I know is his health has deteriorated to the point he is in a wheel chair. no one knows whats wrong with him

950The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 38 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:47 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

My favorite moment of the entire podcast was goatt's delivery of "Spuds".

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 38 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum