Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

PoP! @ FX, Episode 1: 'PoP! Rocks Orlando!'

+4
Mnemosis
Foxy
Lee
Silent K
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Check out this pants-ruining video from FX International!

Episode 1: 'PoP! Rocks Orlando!'

Stay tuned for more video updates at panelsonpages.com!

--Knize

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

Bang up job, sir! We're going into WWC hard, dammit!

http://www.leerodriguez.net

Foxy

Foxy
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

That was really well done. Music was good, and I loved the pacing. A lot of other sites are so quick with their video you only get a second or two on a costume or sign. Being able to actually see and read things was very much appreciated. Can't wait to see the other videos! Smile

http://www.foxyart.net

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

I HEART PRAISE!

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

And fudge.

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Mnemosis wrote:And fudge.
Thanks for noticing.

Steel Rose

Steel Rose
Cadet
Cadet

I dug the video.

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Sup, Steel Rose! Did we get you on video?

Steel Rose

Steel Rose
Cadet
Cadet

This face was not made for cameras. Oh and I didn't go haha

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Steel Rose wrote:This face was not made for cameras. Oh and I didn't go haha

All the more awesome that you found us! Stick around...we've got some awesome people here! Welcome, again!

Justin

Justin
Pirate
Pirate

Silent K, aka Jason is looking for the girl in the foreground of this picture.

PoP! @ FX, Episode 1:  'PoP! Rocks Orlando!' Fx-ladies-a

Foxy

Foxy
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

I just noticed their Harley and Ivy tattoos - awesome! Laughing I love you

http://www.foxyart.net

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Justin wrote:Silent K, aka Jason is looking for the girl in the foreground of this picture.

And rightfully so!

Metal Misfit

Metal Misfit
Zombie
Zombie

Lee wrote:Bang up job, sir! We're going into WWC hard, dammit!

yes Cocked and loaded and ready to spray our ammunition.

http://metalmisfit.wordpress.com

Steel Rose

Steel Rose
Cadet
Cadet

Silent K wrote:

All the more awesome that you found us! Stick around...we've got some awesome people here! Welcome, again!

I found you because I'm a constant follower of the Awful Show, which like you said is rather awesome sir. Wink

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Justin wrote:Silent K, aka Jason is looking for the girl in the foreground of this picture.

Way to bust me out, homeboy.

But yes, since the cat is out of the bag...if anyone can find this lovely young lady...Liana...Leeanna...Leanna...whatever...tell her to get a hold of me (that's what she said).

Steel Rose wrote:
Silent K wrote:

I found you because I'm a constant follower of the Awful Show, which like you said is rather awesome sir. Wink

Great! I figured because you're from Orlando, you were hit with some of the FX show spam I was sending across the interwebs...it's great to find some local PoP!pers! We should hang out sometime, fer real!

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yay for the costumes! I always hate watching con things on tv, because you always see the awesome cosplays walking around in the background and you can't get a good look at them. However, you sir, did a fabulous job! Very Happy

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Ska wrote:Yay for the costumes! I always hate watching con things on tv, because you always see the awesome cosplays walking around in the background and you can't get a good look at them. However, you sir, did a fabulous job! Very Happy

Thank you, dear. wub

Steel Rose

Steel Rose
Cadet
Cadet

Silent K wrote:
Steel Rose wrote:
Silent K wrote:

Great! I figured because you're from Orlando, you were hit with some of the FX show spam I was sending across the interwebs...it's great to find some local PoP!pers! We should hang out sometime, fer real!
All the "nerdy" stuff happens down in Orlando. I am a bit jealous of that because I live in Jacksonville. Last time I made it down to Orlando was for Nerd-a-palooza last year, which was fun and hope to make it down there again this year for that.
Hanging out the next time I'm down there would be cool.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum