The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Help needed for Wii Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Debaser77

Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven
OK so I'm stuck in Murderworld...I've already rescued Jean Grey and defeated the Rhino and Shocker, and now I'm just wandering the Fairgrounds and Big Top wondering what the hell I have to do next. Where do I find that second ticket? I know there's also a game I have to play to unlock Blade, but I really don't care either way if I can play as Blade. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

View user profile

superdoug

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Debaser77 wrote:OK so I'm stuck in Murderworld...I've already rescued Jean Grey and defeated the Rhino and Shocker, and now I'm just wandering the Fairgrounds and Big Top wondering what the hell I have to do next. Where do I find that second ticket? I know there's also a game I have to play to unlock Blade, but I really don't care either way if I can play as Blade. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

So...you played the video game to rescue Jean? All you should need to do now is wander around the big top and make sure you've gone through every exit available. Also, smash everything you can. You should end up in a pinball game at some point. A very hard pinball game where you have to dodge the gigantic, murderous balls. After that, you should be able to exit the level.

It's been over a year since I played it, but I recall that Murderworld is a pain in the ass.

View user profile

Debaser77

Yeah I did the pinball game. Right now I'm in the Fairgrounds where there's a bumper car and nothing much else. I love the game, but I hate the Groundhog Day element to it where I have to do everything perfectly to move on.

------------------------------------
Hell has frozen over...I am now on the Twitter at http://twitter.com/Debaser77

View user profile

superdoug

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
You've got to play the bumper cars to get the second ticket. You'll have to fight a bunch of clowns, but you'll get the ticket afterward.

View user profile

Debaser77

I'll give it a shot. Thanks for the tip, Doug!

------------------------------------
Hell has frozen over...I am now on the Twitter at http://twitter.com/Debaser77

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum