Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

PCN Pop Princess Popcast!

+44
imacop
Dr Awkward
elijahdprophet
jestghost
ScarletW
shawnp
Jamesabels
Hannibal king
Steel Rose
AKA Brandon
Chi-Town Spidey
Big Poppa Nick
THALASTDRAGON
Juggalojohn
rwe1138
Denim
GigaToast
TENIME_art
shining knight
kidspider2099
Debaser77
MillionDollarGeek
G_Zatara
UltimateUltimacy
jfx316
BlueMaxx
C's Lady
MikeSabian
Rath99
Spazzy
Mnemosis
dmahoney
Ska
jaydee74
Spaced4SimonPegg
Joshua
Sapphire Gypsy
Silent K
Demonweasel
comicgeekelly
Captain Painway
krpykrwly
Lee
WonderWoman2.0
48 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 23 of 40]

551PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 23 Empty Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:37 pm

Sapphire Gypsy

Sapphire Gypsy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I miss Animaniacs. It needs to be on the Netflix instant view. GET ON THAT INTERNET!

We need to use this on the show..... just sayin'. Very Happy

The whole episode. Very Happy

http://www.etsy.com/shop/BerryFrostyDesigns

552PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 23 Empty Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:41 pm

Dr Awkward

Dr Awkward
Pirate
Pirate

Saph- that needs to be the outro to every princesscast from now on Smile

http://twitter.com/Juswise

553PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 23 Empty Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:46 pm

jestghost

jestghost
Pirate
Pirate

I totally agree!

554PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 23 Empty Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:53 pm

Dr Awkward

Dr Awkward
Pirate
Pirate

I also think it would be HILARIOUS is you guys played the sound clip from 16 seconds-20seconds of this video whenever someone mentions Megan Fox

http://twitter.com/Juswise

555PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 23 Empty Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:04 pm

jestghost

jestghost
Pirate
Pirate

When are we going to get our Joss Whedon appreciation episode?

556PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 23 Empty Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:17 pm

Sapphire Gypsy

Sapphire Gypsy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

That clip is great!

We're still trying to figure out when to put that Joss Whedon episode. I'm sure it'll be soon though. Very Happy

557PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 23 Empty Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:31 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Me being a lego game nerd: I love lego batman. The thing about beating Harley is you chase her around and then she gets dizzy then you attack her. I own the guide for that simply for the fact it had all the cannister locations and it came with nifty poster.

558PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 23 Empty Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:40 pm

jestghost

jestghost
Pirate
Pirate

When you decide to do it, can you give us a heads up? I would like to send Joss Whedon questions your way.

559PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 23 Empty Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:54 pm

Sapphire Gypsy

Sapphire Gypsy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Of course we'll give you a heads up. Don't forget Dr. Who questions too, the more we get the sooner we may do the show. Very Happy

So here's my thing with buying guides. For one thing, they often cost half of the price of the game, which is insanity to me for a book that's that small. If I'm spending that much on a book it BETTER have a story I'm already getting for the cost of the game. Very Happy Although I DO understand the extra art is great, but that's often available for free in the internet a couple weeks later anyway.

The girls were talking about the Riddler Question Marks in Arkham Asylum, here's the sitch. I had a hard time finding those too, but I got them all, not because I bought a $20 guide, because I went to IGN and got the answers there. It was free, it was the only part I needed the guide for and I'd have felt like an idiot spending that much on a guide if that was all I needed.

I'm an an achievement whore, I admit it, but I see no problem with using things like GameFaqs and IGN because I can use them only as I need them. I feel like if I'd purchased a game guide that I'd HAVE to use it because I invested in it.

I'm not saying that it makes you less of a gamer to use a guide, I just don't understand it. *shrug*

560PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 23 Empty Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:23 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

For the Love of cookies. Don't watch the specials. It's the stupid superhero movie ever. It's got like zero Budget. It was awful and not the good kinda of awful.

561PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 23 Empty Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:10 pm

shawnp

shawnp
Cadet
Cadet

My e-mail was read during episode #6 and it became a "psycho-analysis." Awesome. Who knew I had that kind of talent? Laughing

I may have to send a fresh set of questions after the e-mails that were read during this weeks ep. Back to the drawing board... ninja

562PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 23 Empty Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:25 pm

Sapphire Gypsy

Sapphire Gypsy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Since I wasn't there I thought I'd share my favorite game of all time. Very Happy It's a solid tie between Bubble Bobble and Resident Evil. Very Happy

Bubble Bobble because I LOVE those little dragons and I love puzzle games and Resident Evil because I grew up playing, well watching my dad play it.

I TOO get zombie nightmares from playing zombie games. I used to curse Andy when he was playing Dead Rising. He'd play it all night and I'd go to bed before he'd finish playing, so the sound of zombies coming from the living room. A better mixture for nightmares there never were. Very Happy

563PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 23 Empty Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:43 pm

shawnp

shawnp
Cadet
Cadet

Two of my favorite games of all time are:

PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 23 Tecmo-super-bowl

AND

PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 23 51weztcziol_ss500_

Tecmo Super Bowl started the stats, player health and other things Madden football would acquire in time before they took over the football gaming universe. Without this game, there would be no great console football.

And who doesn't love Lego Star Wars? Pure fun for anyone from start to finish.

564PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 23 Empty Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:53 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Football video games peaked with Tecmo Super Bowl.

565PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 23 Empty Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:49 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Good point with Fables and non-comic fans, Meg. Always works. Y the Last Man is a solid one too. Everyone thinks superheroes, and those two are the ones to throw at people who don't care for capes and cowls.

PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 23 2645915245_1fcf1f3773_m
PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 23 Music_note"Let's get it on."PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 23 Music_note

566PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 23 Empty Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:53 am

Demonweasel

Demonweasel
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Jesus, the song from Portal AND expressing love for Coulton? You ladies are killing me...

(like, in a bad way. Because both those things suck)

http://www.demonweasel.com

567PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 23 Empty Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:12 am

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shawnp wrote:Two of my favorite games of all time are:

PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 23 Tecmo-super-bowl

AND

PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 23 51weztcziol_ss500_

Tecmo Super Bowl started the stats, player health and other things Madden football would acquire in time before they took over the football gaming universe. Without this game, there would be no great console football.

And who doesn't love Lego Star Wars? Pure fun for anyone from start to finish.

I love the lego games i want lego harry potter but i gotta wait for ps2 version to come out.

568PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 23 Empty Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:54 am

jestghost

jestghost
Pirate
Pirate

The Specials is one of my favorite movies and people do need to see Repo! The Genetic Opera.

569PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 23 Empty Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:21 am

jestghost

jestghost
Pirate
Pirate

If you want more Hack/Slash, you can buy this.

PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 23 517gfwydzel_sl500_

570PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 23 Empty Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:40 am

MikeSabian

MikeSabian
Ninja
Ninja

Pretty much stumped with my question Laughing The xmas thing was literally a last-minute chuck-in after a passing comment made in the previous episode, I realise it is f*ckin' early, haha.

I love the Portal song.

571PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 23 Empty Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:25 am

jestghost

jestghost
Pirate
Pirate

Anyone remember these games?

PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 23 Zamn

PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 23 8c00_32

PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 23 Boogerman

572PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 23 Empty Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:26 am

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jestghost wrote:If you want more Hack/Slash, you can buy this.

Love that book..it is in my bag right now.

MikeSabian wrote:Pretty much stumped with my question Laughing The xmas thing was literally a last-minute chuck-in after a passing comment made in the previous episode, I realise it is f*ckin' early, haha.

I love the Portal song.

I am sending you my amazon x-mas list. Laughing

573PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 23 Empty Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:28 am

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jestghost wrote:If you want more Hack/Slash, you can buy this.

PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 23 1934692085_01__SX277_SCLZZZZZZZ_V204961747_

this has more stories Wink

and I will totally update my amazon list if wanted Wink

hehehe

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

574PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 23 Empty Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:14 am

jestghost

jestghost
Pirate
Pirate

I want all of your x-mas list too!

575PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 23 Empty Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:03 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

One of my all-time favorite games would be this:
PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 23 Knights-of-the-old-republic-cover

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 23 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum