The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

PCN Pop Princess Popcast!

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 38 of 40]

926PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 38 Empty Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! on Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:34 pm

Joshua wrote:
Captain Painway wrote:I believe that was Meg, and I have to agree. I love Psycho.
Psycho, Rear Window, The Birds, Dial M for Murder, North by Northwest, I could go on forever. Hitchcock is easily in my top 5 directors list. I was weaned on Alfred Hitchcock Presents growing up.
I Loved A.H.Presents. Favorite Episode is
Spoiler:
the one where the wife serving dinner to two policemen questioning her after her husbands disappearance.

A local establishment here in Louisville just finished an 8 week summer series showing a Different Hitchcock film each week. I never got to go to any of them. Sadness.

That being said my favorite Hitchcock films are Rear Window, Vertigo, North by Northwest, The Birds, and The Lady Vanishes in that order

View user profile http://twitter.com/Juswise

927PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 38 Empty Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! on Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:13 am

WonderWoman2.0

WonderWoman2.0
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Joshua wrote:Mike Carey writes The Unwritten. Mark Carey offers internet marketing & web presence strategies.

big grin

I can't distinguish voices for shit, but whoever said Hitchcock? yes

Oh, I really thought I said Mike. I knew his name...I must have misspoke or something Sad

However, yay for Hitchcock! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy


------------------------------------
PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 38 Ww202
View user profile http://effyeahmegwhite.tumblr.com/

928PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 38 Empty Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! on Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:29 am

A few directors that I like are Val Lewton, James Whale, Chang Cheh, and Zach Snyder.

That story about the video game programmer made me sad.


------------------------------------
PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 38 GangstaElmoPCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 38 S6PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 38 BM
View user profile

929PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 38 Empty Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! on Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:43 am

Dr Awkward wrote:Would you like the entire Dr Who Proms Concert to listen to ?
That's OK. I was watching clips of it from Youtube and that works for me. Thanks for the offer tho. Very Happy

Dr Awkward wrote:
Joshua wrote:
Captain Painway wrote:I believe that was Meg, and I have to agree. I love Psycho.
Psycho, Rear Window, The Birds, Dial M for Murder, North by Northwest, I could go on forever. Hitchcock is easily in my top 5 directors list. I was weaned on Alfred Hitchcock Presents growing up.
I Loved A.H.Presents. Favorite Episode is
Spoiler:
the one where the wife serving dinner to two policemen questioning her after her husbands disappearance.

A local establishment here in Louisville just finished an 8 week summer series showing a Different Hitchcock film each week. I never got to go to any of them. Sadness.

That being said my favorite Hitchcock films are Rear Window, Vertigo, North by Northwest, The Birds, and The Lady Vanishes in that order
Everybody forgets Rope and Strangers on a Train. I agree with the Dr. on his list, but Rope and Strangers on a Train always get forgotten. If you like Hitchcock and haven't seen these two then do yourself a favor and watch them. You can thank me later! Very Happy

View user profile

930PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 38 Empty Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! on Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:53 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
WonderWoman2.0 wrote:
Joshua wrote:Mike Carey writes The Unwritten. Mark Carey offers internet marketing & web presence strategies.

big grin

I can't distinguish voices for shit, but whoever said Hitchcock? yes

Oh, I really thought I said Mike. I knew his name...I must have misspoke or something Sad

However, yay for Hitchcock! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Shit, that was you on both of those? Is it cool to crush on you in a mostly platonic fashion?

View user profile

931PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 38 Empty Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! on Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:37 pm

Sapphire Gypsy

Sapphire Gypsy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
pumkinheadfan wrote:Everybody forgets Rope and Strangers on a Train.

I love Strangers on a Train. I never watched Hitchcock growing up because mom told me they were "scary movies" and I didn't like scary movies. I've seen that one though and love it. Smile

I need to revisit them now, of course I'm sure they're all on Netflix, I'll have to wait until i have internet that's worth a damn back.



Last edited by Sapphire Gypsy on Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile http://www.etsy.com/shop/BerryFrostyDesigns

932PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 38 Empty Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! on Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:41 pm

WonderWoman2.0

WonderWoman2.0
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Joshua wrote:
WonderWoman2.0 wrote:
Joshua wrote:Mike Carey writes The Unwritten. Mark Carey offers internet marketing & web presence strategies.

big grin

I can't distinguish voices for shit, but whoever said Hitchcock? yes

Oh, I really thought I said Mike. I knew his name...I must have misspoke or something Sad

However, yay for Hitchcock! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Shit, that was you on both of those? Is it cool to crush on you in a mostly platonic fashion?

yes


------------------------------------
PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 38 Ww202
View user profile http://effyeahmegwhite.tumblr.com/

933PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 38 Empty Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! on Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:19 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
pumkinheadfan wrote:Everybody forgets Rope and Strangers on a Train. I agree with the Dr. on his list, but Rope and Strangers on a Train always get forgotten. If you like Hitchcock and haven't seen these two then do yourself a favor and watch them. You can thank me later! Very Happy
Rope is my favorite Hitchcock film. The suspense, the well acted long-shots that really pull you in, and Jimmy "Badass em-effer" Stewart. That's his nickname. He inspired Samuel L. Jackson. Wink

View user profile

934PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 38 Empty Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! on Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:02 am

My favorite Alfred Hitchcock film is The 39 Steps. Does anyone watch Alfred Hitchcock Presents?

View user profile

935PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 38 Empty Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! on Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:22 am

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
I love Alfred Hitchock presents that was a good show.


------------------------------------
PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 38 Spacedforsimonpegg-1

PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 38 Spaced10

Spaced Asylum

Spaced Twitter

Spaced Facebook
View user profile

936PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 38 Empty Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! on Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:15 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Shh I'm not here....

and I have not sent an e-mail

and it does not talk about doctor who...

and I am not pissed that the specials soundtrack has been delayed...

View user profile

937PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 38 Empty Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! on Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:29 am

shining knight wrote:Shh I'm not here....

and I have not sent an e-mail

and it does not talk about doctor who...

and I am not pissed that the specials soundtrack has been delayed...
ok first off your avatar freaks me out, trying not to look it directly in the eye. Second off would you like the links for the entire Proms concert?

View user profile http://twitter.com/Juswise

938PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 38 Empty Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! on Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:44 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Its stored (or rather the tv version is) in my sky plus

View user profile

939PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 38 Empty Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! on Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:59 am

sorry I thought you were from the states Smile
What part of the UK are you from bud?

View user profile http://twitter.com/Juswise

940PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 38 Empty Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! on Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:52 pm

Prophets Ghost wrote:My favorite Alfred Hitchcock film is The 39 Steps. Does anyone watch Alfred Hitchcock Presents?
Alfred Hitchcock Presents is awesome!

View user profile

941PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 38 Empty Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! on Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:59 pm

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
O_O


------------------------------------
http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com http://comixbookgurl.tumblr.com http://catwomanchronicles.wordpress.com/
PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 38 Spazzyfangirloftheyear-2
PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 38 Spazzy11
View user profile http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

942PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 38 Empty Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! on Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:45 pm

dmahoney

dmahoney
Zombie
Zombie
There's lots of PrincessCast love on this week's Last Week in PoP! episode.

http://panelsonpages.com/?p=28523

View user profile

943PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 38 Empty Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! on Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:46 pm

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

wait,.. is it really love or hate?


------------------------------------
http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com http://comixbookgurl.tumblr.com http://catwomanchronicles.wordpress.com/
PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 38 Spazzyfangirloftheyear-2
PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 38 Spazzy11
View user profile http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

944PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 38 Empty Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! on Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:54 pm

dmahoney

dmahoney
Zombie
Zombie
I love you <----

View user profile

945PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 38 Empty Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! on Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:59 pm

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
YAY


------------------------------------
http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com http://comixbookgurl.tumblr.com http://catwomanchronicles.wordpress.com/
PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 38 Spazzyfangirloftheyear-2
PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 38 Spazzy11
View user profile http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

946PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 38 Empty Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! on Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:28 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Yaaaaa that was cute....white woman...I am not white... completely Laughing Laughing


------------------------------------
PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 38 Spacedforsimonpegg-1

PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 38 Spaced10

Spaced Asylum

Spaced Twitter

Spaced Facebook
View user profile

947PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 38 Empty Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! on Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:58 pm

are any of the Princess' on getglue.com?

View user profile http://twitter.com/Juswise

948PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 38 Empty Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! on Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:26 pm

Demonweasel

Demonweasel
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Dr Awkward wrote:are any of the Princess' on getglue.com?

What, you don't get enough of them on here?


------------------------------------
Thacher E Cleveland - Grandpa, PoP Princess Whipping Boy
www.demonweasel.com
www.twitter.com/demonweasel
www.facebook.com/demonweasel
www.superflycomics.com
PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 38 Demonweaselcopy
View user profile http://www.demonweasel.com

949PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 38 Empty Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! on Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:39 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator
Demonweasel wrote:
Dr Awkward wrote:are any of the Princess' on getglue.com?

What, you don't get enough of them on here?



PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 38 Cock-block1



I'd mention that all the Princesses are in committed relationships...

...but that didn't stop me.


------------------------------------
PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 38 11th-h10
View user profile

950PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 38 Empty Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! on Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:57 pm

Captain Painway

Captain Painway
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Silent K wrote:
Demonweasel wrote:
Dr Awkward wrote:are any of the Princess' on getglue.com?

What, you don't get enough of them on here?



PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 38 Cock-block1



I'd mention that all the Princesses are in committed relationships...

...but that didn't stop me.
Homewrecker! tongue


------------------------------------
PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 38 PrincessCast_userbar_glow
PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 38 Star_Trek_Challenge_userbar
PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 38 Like_it_derby_userbar
PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 38 Card

PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 38 Tumblr PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 38 Twitter-logo PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 38 Facebook_logo_small PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 38 Deviantart_logo
View user profile http://likeitderby.com

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 38 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum