Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Final Fantasy 14

+2
MillionDollarGeek
colossus1979
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Final Fantasy 14 Empty Final Fantasy 14 Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:39 pm

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I know most people on here don't play final fantasy (or at least ADMIT that they do) but i'm pretty interested i looked on the site they have and the system is alot more simple than it used to be, also they changed the way the class system works so you don't have to quest for every little thing. and they have added more general classes period, it looks like it will be at least a nice diversion. i used to play wow 24/7 but after the last expansion it lost it's thrill....because they made it too easy. final fantasy was never SUPER complicated, but they never made it so overly easy a 9 year old got geared. hopefully it's not a total waste of 12 bucks a month, final fantasy 11 was the mmo that GOT me into playing mmo's so i will be picking it up. here's te main site link.
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/

2Final Fantasy 14 Empty Re: Final Fantasy 14 Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:01 pm

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I believe I stopped at Final Fantasy X-2

3Final Fantasy 14 Empty Re: Final Fantasy 14 Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:02 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Me too! I have XII, but have yet to take the time to play it.

I still regret not getting into FFXI. It's just I haven't had the initiative getting online with stuff. With DCU and Star Wars and FFIV and all that jazz, I just might get pulled in.

4Final Fantasy 14 Empty Re: Final Fantasy 14 Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:10 pm

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I have never played any of the Final Fantasy games. neutral
Want to.

5Final Fantasy 14 Empty Re: Final Fantasy 14 Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:36 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Haven't played VI yet, but Final Fantasy Chronicles for the Playstation (1) has FFIV, which is my favorite 2D FF game (has CG cutscenes added). Plus, comes with Chrono Trigger, my favorite RPG of all time.

Like most would suggest, totally get VII or X most of all. They're the easiest to find as well.

6Final Fantasy 14 Empty Re: Final Fantasy 14 Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:49 pm

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

last one I played was part 12 which I loved. not hearing anything good about part 13 though.

7Final Fantasy 14 Empty Re: Final Fantasy 14 Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:35 pm

Captain Painway

Captain Painway
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I actually have XIII sitting here on my Xbox, unopened. Thanks to things like Arkham Asylum, Red Dead, and L4D2, I haven't even had the chance (or will) to open it.

I'm fucked, though, because I no longer own a gaming PC. All I have is my laptop, which runs NOTHING (except Star Trek Online, thank God).

I've also got my hands full with Star Trek Online. One MMO is enough for me.

http://likeitderby.com

8Final Fantasy 14 Empty Re: Final Fantasy 14 Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:20 pm

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Astro13Zombie wrote:I have never played any of the Final Fantasy games. neutral
Want to.

my advise is to find the remakes....if ya need i can even dig up my old guides for them.....i hve the games memorized by now i've palyed every single one. Laughing

supervenom wrote:last one I played was part 12 which I loved. not hearing anything good about part 13 though.

i love 13....it's damn good storywise, i like the characters, transforming summons are awesome....it's like 3 1/2 out of 5 to me.

Captain Painway wrote:I actually have XIII sitting here on my Xbox, unopened. Thanks to things like Arkham Asylum, Red Dead, and L4D2, I haven't even had the chance (or will) to open it.

I'm fucked, though, because I no longer own a gaming PC. All I have is my laptop, which runs NOTHING (except Star Trek Online, thank God).

I've also got my hands full with Star Trek Online. One MMO is enough for me.

give your copy to venom lol! but seriously, is star trek online everything i've ever dreamed of?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum