Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome to the jungle, T.O.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Welcome to the jungle, T.O. Empty Welcome to the jungle, T.O. Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:09 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

T.O. is a Bengal!

I like it. What do you guys think?

2Welcome to the jungle, T.O. Empty Re: Welcome to the jungle, T.O. Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:56 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Couldn't care less. T.O. is toxic and while talented, just not worth the trouble.

3Welcome to the jungle, T.O. Empty Re: Welcome to the jungle, T.O. Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:57 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

They said the same thing about Cedric Benson. So come on over T.O. if that's the kind of toxic you can be too.

4Welcome to the jungle, T.O. Empty Re: Welcome to the jungle, T.O. Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:42 pm

Off_White_Lantern

Off_White_Lantern
Pirate
Pirate

Hes a major has-been for sure. His antics were tolerated until he dropped more passes than he caught. He also divides the teams he is on and blames the QB and anyone else for his shortcomings.

Im surprised anyone wanted him.

5Welcome to the jungle, T.O. Empty Re: Welcome to the jungle, T.O. Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:22 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I hope Antonio Bryant doesn't give up his number to TO. It is going to be interesting to see. I don't think the Bengals really needed TO. I still see the Ravens as the team to beat in that division but the Bengals aren't really far off. Hey at least the Bengals lead the league in reality stars lol

6Welcome to the jungle, T.O. Empty Re: Welcome to the jungle, T.O. Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:27 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Off_White_Lantern wrote:Hes a major has-been for sure. His antics were tolerated until he dropped more passes than he caught. He also divides the teams he is on and blames the QB and anyone else for his shortcomings.

Im surprised anyone wanted him.

I'm surprised too.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum